Russell Crowe to play Steve Irwin in 'New' film.....

kazzbar

Inactive
Reaction score
Just saw on the news that Russell Crowe is in negotiation to make a film about Steve Irwin. He will of course, play Steve. Anyone else heard any thing. What does everyone think?

kazzbar said:
Just saw on the news that Russell Crowe is in negotiation to make a film about Steve Irwin. He will of course, play Steve. Anyone else heard any thing. What does everyone think?
Wow, I have not heard that. I think he will do fine. He is a great actor, IMO. I dont think he looks much like him.

Oh, Michelle, not you again.;) Yeah , when Rusty packs on the weight he can get stocky looking and with his hair blonde and the shorts etc. I reckon he will pull the role off well. He was great mates with Steve so he has an inside view of him and his traits and mannerisms. I have a lot of respect for him as an actor. Can't think of anyone who could do a better job. What about Tom Cruise. ? LOL :croc: I can just see him wrestling a croc saying' ya gone mate we have a real ripper here, A real beaut.!:croc: :croc: P.s. I think it is only us here !

kazzbar said:
Oh, Michelle, not you again.;) Yeah , when Rusty packs on the weight he can get stocky looking and with his hair blonde and the shorts etc. I reckon he will pull the role off well. He was great mates with Steve so he has an inside view of him and his traits and mannerisms. I have a lot of respect for him as an actor. Can't think of anyone who could do a better job. What about Tom Cruise. ? LOL :croc: I can just see him wrestling a croc saying' ya gone mate we have a real ripper here, A real beaut.!:croc: :croc: P.s. I think it is only us here !
Yes its me again!!!!!LOL, Tom Cruise!!!!! I can see him Jumping on a croc yelling, "I love that woman"!!! No I really cant think of anyone else to tell you the truth. I think Russ will do great. I loved him in Cinderella Man. He is a good actor.

Thanks for the laugh. Yes, tom did a great embarrassing impression of king Kong on that couch did'nt he? I am chuckling as i type.:clap: :clap: What was he thinking? Then again what was our Rusty thinking when we was chucking phones around a hotel lobby?

kazzbar said:
Thanks for the laugh. Yes, tom did a great embarrassing impression of king Kong on that couch did'nt he? I am chuckling as i type.:clap: :clap: What was he thinking? Then again what was our Rusty thinking when we was chucking phones around a hotel lobby?
ROFLMAO!!!!! Oh he did throw that phone didnt he? He is hot tempered. Hey we all get mad, right? I cant remember the last time I threw a phone though. Or jumped on a couch.....:waitasec: Tom is pretty out there though. I mean he is just not wrapped to tight. IMO

michelle said:
ROFLMAO!!!!! Oh he did throw that phone didnt he? He is hot tempered. Hey we all get mad, right? I cant remember the last time I threw a phone though. Or jumped on a couch.....:waitasec: Tom is pretty out there though. I mean he is just not wrapped to tight. IMO
I threw a pot of curry at my hubby years ago but I am not a big phone thrower or couch thrower or jumper. But I would not mind jumping Rusty!:D Can't believe I typed that.Sorry to be rude!:eek: :D :confused:

kazzbar said:
I threw a pot of curry at my hubby years ago but I am not a big phone thrower or couch thrower or jumper. But I would not mind jumping Rusty!:D Can't believe I typed that.Sorry to be rude!:eek: :D :confused:
You and me both!!!! :blushing: :dance:
I threw a snow globe at my brother one time and missed his head by no less then an inch. Me and my bros have been known to fist fight a bit. I have 3! I have jumped in my DH's face a bit. I know when to stop though, lol....

hey Michelle, you have racked up a lot of posts in little over a year.excellent stuff!!I am convinced we are the only ones out there.......:p :p Oh, boy this is gonna make boring reading for other posters when they turn up.:doh: :doh:

kazzbar said:
hey Michelle, you have racked up a lot of posts in little over a year.excellent stuff!!I am convinced we are the only ones out there.......:p :p Oh, boy this is gonna make boring reading for other posters when they turn up.:doh: :doh:
I have racked up alot. Can you tell I like to talk, lol....This is a fun thread so far...

michelle said:
I have racked up alot. Can you tell I like to talk, lol....This is a fun thread so far...
Me too. can't help myself.We are obviously a pair of chatterboxes.

kazzbar said:
I think Russell Crowe would do a great job. Are the Aussies ready for this yet?
Is Terri?
Tom Cruise......no......you need a genuine Aussie, with that special accent.
I don't think it can be faked. Tom just wouldn't look the part at all.......
I vote for Russell when the time comes to do this. Even with his hot temper....

kazzbar said:
Me too. can't help myself.We are obviously a pair of chatterboxes.
Yes we are.......:D Hey what time is it where you are now anyway? Isnt it night?

Sundayrain said:
I think Russell Crowe would do a great job. Are the Aussies ready for this yet?
Is Terri?
Tom Cruise......no......you need a genuine Aussie, with that special accent.
I don't think it can be faked. Tom just wouldn't look the part at all.......
I vote for Russell when the time comes to do this. Even with his hot temper....
We were kidding about Tiny Tom. He could not pull that off anyway, he cant get off the couch long enough...

michelle said:
Yes we are.......:D Hey what time is it where you are now anyway? Isnt it night?
Yes, it is 10 pm and I am dropping my sleeping pill as we speak!. I will leave you and Sunday Rain to cast the Croc movie.Who do you think should play Terri?Any ideas?

kazzbar said:
Yes, it is 10 pm and I am dropping my sleeping pill as we speak!. I will leave you and Sunday Rain to cast the Croc movie.Who do you think should play Terri?Any ideas?
Well I am off to take my little one to school but I will be back on after that.....:D You get some sleep!
I dont know who should play terri.....:waitasec: Laura Dern maybe???? With darker hair??? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000368/

Russel Crowe will make an awesome Steve Irwin!! I can't believe how soon they already have movies in the making about this though..but thats ok as long as Steves wife is ok with it!!

Mygirlsadie said:
Russel Crowe will make an awesome Steve Irwin!! I can't believe how soon they already have movies in the making about this though..but thats ok as long as Steves wife is ok with it!!
I know its awful fast....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back