Driving and Watching *advertiser censored*!

Gozgals

Reaction score
Driving With *advertiser censored*: Tough Charge Even for the Ultimate Multitasker

Sunday, September 24, 2006

foxnews_story.gif
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,215444,00.html

• Walk and chew gum at the same time? How about drive and watch *advertiser censored* at the same time? Now that's talent.
DWP, also known as driving with *advertiser censored*, appears to be the newest craze plaguing American highways.

Tracy Pope of Aiken, S.C., was recently arrested for watching an X-rated DVD on his car's video system while he was driving, reported News 10 of Tampa Bay, Fla.

Pope faces several charges, including promoting obscenity due to the fact that a child could have looked over and caught an eyeful of the *advertiser censored* action. Cops also seized several other X-rated DVDs from his car.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is a craze I have never heard of. Hope they all get arrested and charged.:chicken:

Oh for the love of God.

If it is not "drinking" and driving", then on the phone, or applying make up, shaving or eatting, or "tending" to the baby in the back seat, then looking at maps, writing, taking notes, reading the paper, catching up on paper work, changing the CD, radio, changing clothes, going though purse, wallet, looking outside, NOW it is "watching *advertiser censored*" while driving.

What ever happened to the days "when driving" was only driving and you kept your eyes on the road........

You forgot driving and having sex at the same time:)

And what would happen if his hand slipped off the stick....Uh I mean gear shift.:p

CyberLaw said:
Oh for the love of God.

If it is not "drinking" and driving", then on the phone, or applying make up, shaving or eatting, or "tending" to the baby in the back seat, then looking at maps, writing, taking notes, reading the paper, catching up on paper work, changing the CD, radio, changing clothes, going though purse, wallet, looking outside, NOW it is "watching *advertiser censored*" while driving.

What ever happened to the days "when driving" was only driving and you kept your eyes on the road........
Hahaha
I was going to say, geez I thought I was bad driving and talking on the phone lol

Watching 'any' movie whilst driving is dangerous .DVd players should not be in the front of cars.They should only be in the backof the car.My car has one and it is great for long drives. I guss if you are in the back watching *advertiser censored* then who cares? In the front , no way

I bet my boss might be guilty of this too, he has *advertiser censored* on his laptop enough during working hours!!! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back