868 users online (163 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie
    I think your hypothesis may have merit. I posted earlier that I think that the younger boy in the full grey sweat clothes looks like a younger version of the boy in the other pictures. This does seem to indicate an ongoing series of pictures over a several year period. If this boy is Johnny, then the pictures were occuring before he disappeared, which opens up a whole new line of investigation. If the two boys are in fact one boy, years apart, one has to wonder why Noreen can so positively identify the older one as Johnny, but not the younger one. Makes one wonder...
    Because ,and this is only conjecture on my part but a family member had Johnny involved in these activites which Noreen new nothing about and thus when she did find out years later after his dissapearnce it is what put her over the edge .
    This could explain her inablity to deal with information sequentialy, the constant bits and pieces revealed and all the evasivness. Imagine the guilt this women would carry if she found out after the fact all of this was going on and ultimatly caused her child his life. It certanilty would explain the state Noreen is in today. Again this is all totally hypethetical on my part yet all the pieces seem to come together under this horrible theory.

mjak

Wherever Johnny is, dead or alive, on this New Year's Eve I am thinking of him. I hope he's found peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E
    Wherever Johnny is, dead or alive, on this New Year's Eve I am thinking of him. I hope he's found peace.
    Amen Mr. E, I hope 2007 brings more than questionable photos to Noreen.
    Remember, God wants us to be Happy, Joyous and Free

Quote Originally Posted by mjak
    Because ,and this is only conjecture on my part but a family member had Johnny involved in these activites which Noreen new nothing about and thus when she did find out years later after his dissapearnce it is what put her over the edge .
    This could explain her inablity to deal with information sequentialy, the constant bits and pieces revealed and all the evasivness. Imagine the guilt this women would carry if she found out after the fact all of this was going on and ultimatly caused her child his life. It certanilty would explain the state Noreen is in today. Again this is all totally hypethetical on my part yet all the pieces seem to come together under this horrible theory.

mjak
    I think what you say is very possible. There are so many unexplained aspects to this case. I feel Noreen has very little left to hang on to. Very sad . The case is made even odder by her behaviour. So many points that are just enexplainable.I do not think we will ever find out what became of Johnny. I wish we could know.
    Iam not even convinced he is in any of the photos we have been shown.

Question

...looks like Noreen is really at it again...check her site out for some pictures that were probably from a movie of some sort

Quote Originally Posted by legendofcroft
    ...looks like Noreen is really at it again...check her site out for some pictures that were probably from a movie of some sort
    oh boy, looks like these pics were taken off a tv screen or maybe a movie screen. She says she wants people to identify the adults in the pictures, yet
    none of the pictures focus in on the adults. just bizzare.

mjak

Quote Originally Posted by mjak
    oh boy, looks like these pics were taken off a tv screen or maybe a movie screen. She says she wants people to identify the adults in the pictures, yet
    none of the pictures focus in on the adults. just bizzare.

mjak
    Looks like Noreen has finally cracked. This is getting too wacko for me. At one point I really felt for her, and still do to some extent. But, at this point, though, I am wondering just what this has to do with her son? Does she think this is the same pedo ring that took Johnny? Is this another way to keep herself (and Johnny's case) in the spotlight? I pray that one day she will know what has happened and maybe she will quit posting this kind of thing on her website. You are right mjak, way too bizzare!

Those pictures look straight out of film class: Shot; Reverse Shot; Set Up.

Anyone know the movie they're from?

no idea, but the child resembles haley joel osment

Johnny Gosch Site (Warning: NOT FOR CHILDREN)

OMG...I just ran across Noreen Gosch's website. I haven't visited her site for awhile and was wondering what, if anything, has transpired since she received those photos of Johnny on her doorstep.

I was absolutely horrified when I viewed these pics of this poor little boy. My God in Heaven...it's one thing to read about some of the pedo rings, etc., that I know exist. It's quite another, though, to see some of this with your own eyes. I hope someone out there can help to identify some of these men in this picture; this looks like some sort of occult ritual. I just can't even wrap my brain around something like this...

Here's the link to Noreen's site: http://www.johnnygosch.com/

Well, here's more on the above.

You know, I have done a considerable amount of research in many areas; i.e., vaccine safety research, BIG PHARMA abuses of power and neglect, federal government safety regulations, and the like...and yet, I am STILL so incredibly naive and incredulous when I read things like this. I KNOW this story is true, but what I don't understand is, what kind of sick, depraved morons are running this country? And I mean BOTH Democrats and Republicans. I have read all of Cathy O'Brien's books (they are so powerful)...and I get that we have some sick, sick, sickos in our world, but my God, is no one able to withstand the pressures of power?

Where are the citizens of our country when these stories leak out? And I don't mean leaks just to the so-called alternative websites (like Alex Jones), but when FOX news reports things like this, or CNN? Do people really think these things don't happen? They DO happen...why are we not demanding more accountability and investigation into these issues?

I'll get off my mantle...I just don't understand this kind of evil. It takes so little to just be kind to one another!!

Here's the link to this article: http://franklinfiles.org/content/view/141/54/;

Here is a snip:

Feds: GOP Lobbyist Abramoff ran Capitol Hill call-boy sex service at DC hotel
    Thursday, 05 October 2006

AGENTS SAY FOLEY SCANDAL TIP OF ICEBERG

by Tom Flocco

Washington—October 5, 2006—TomFlocco.com—"A retired intelligence agency official corroborated the revelations of a national security expert that male and female heterosexuals, homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals and underage children provided sexual services to numerous congressmen, senators, national media hosts, top military officers and other federal officials who were compromised and made susceptible to blackmail at three Washington, DC hotels since 2000..."

"The long-time intelligence insider with multiple Capitol Hill sources told TomFlocco.com that convicted GOP lobbyist Jack Abramoff operated the sex / spy ring at the Watergate, Ritz-Carlton and Sheraton hotels in Washington, DC. “The whole Republican Party was for sale—the House, Senate and the White House,” said the well-respected federal insider with impeccable and historic intelligence credentials who declined to be named at this time but who is familiar with testimony and sources close to a grand jury probing the GOP lobbyist’s sale of sex in return for legislative influence over taxpayer dollars..."

oh my! what a website!! I was truly afraid to click on any of the links - don't want people ever seeing that in my computer history.

Curious to see what others have to say about this!!

Actually nothing that turns up on that site surprises me . It looks like stills from a movie to me.Who knows? Maybe it is not what it seems.I tend to be very sceptical of anything that is put on that website.

A very disturbing case, that I havent followed too closely because it upsets me too much.

I agree kazz, the first lot of pics look like stills from a movie..

I understand alot of people didnt think it was Johnny in the photo's- but surely Noreen would recognize her own son..

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    A very disturbing case, that I havent followed too closely because it upsets me too much.

I agree kazz, the first lot of pics look like stills from a movie..

I understand alot of people didnt think it was Johnny in the photo's- but surely Noreen would recognize her own son..
    I think this thread is in the wrong place.It should be with the other Johnny threads in cold cases. Oh, I guess the mods will do as they see fit....

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast