827 users online (125 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Patients: Doctor left us with deformed (privates)

"Patients: Doctor left us with deformed penises
    45 malpractice claims have been filed

September 25, 2006
    BY STEVE PATTERSON Staff Reporter
    The 44-year-old married Chicago man was lured in 2003 by the promise of a longer and thicker penis.
    Thousands of dollars and multiple surgeries later, the man has something "that doesn't even resemble a penis," said his attorney, Lawrence Griffin. "It's absolutely grotesque."

Dozens of Chicago men have the same shrunken deformities, and each alleges Dr. Sheldon Burman was the one who convinced them his surgery could provide them with something that nature did not."

Link:http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/7...-doc25.article

Aso from the article: "Burman, 80, was once a well-respected heart surgeon until a 1981 car accident limited his mobility and he began operating on penises.
    He said he is self-taught in the procedure and has no formal background in urology or plastic surgery."

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

I am sorry but who lets an 80 YO take a knife to them??

My grandmother was a Hairdresser her entire life and when she got to be about 70?? I would not let her take sciccors to my hair any more.
    Her hand was just not as steady.
    These people let an 80 YO take a knife to their winkie??

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    I am sorry but who lets an 80 YO take a knife to them??

My grandmother was a Hairdresser her entire life and when she got to be about 70?? I would not let her take sciccors to my hair any more.
    Her hand was just not as steady.
    These people let an 80 YO take a knife to their winkie??
    That's what I thought too! He's too limited to operate on hearts, but he's OK to do penises?
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    That's what I thought too! He's too limited to operate on hearts, but he's OK to do penises?
    Lol, I guess you get what your deserve when you let somebody whittle on your wankie

At 80 he's lucky he can find the hospital! What kind of person is letting him operate on their Johnson. I can't believe this story. I wouldn't let him repair my DVD player.

Geeeeeeeeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozgals
    At 80 he's lucky he can find the hospital! What kind of person is letting him operate on their Johnson. I can't believe this story. I wouldn't let him repair my DVD player.

Geeeeeeeeez.
    LMAO!!!! Their Johnson!! You sooo cracked me up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gozgals

Geeeeeeeeez.
    Great post! I agree with you.At 80 this guy should not be operating on dicks or hearts. Scary stuff. What will happen to the peoples deformed appendeges? Can they be 'repaired'.

Call me naiive but the....weighting it down, to ensure a bigger penis...? Weights, as in, say, bar-bells or something? I dare say--if that was a sure-fire method, there'd be quite a few women walking around with a 10-pounder strapped to each breast.

Please tell me I misunderstood this part......

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    Call me naiive but the....weighting it down, to ensure a bigger penis...? Weights, as in, say, bar-bells or something? I dare say--if that was a sure-fire method, there'd be quite a few women walking around with a 10-pounder strapped to each breast.

Please tell me I misunderstood this part......
    No, I saw weighting down also.Maybe it means the patient has to walk around with a can of Baked Beans or Cambells soup attached to the thingy.WTF!The lengths a man will go too. Funny but sad!

This is a sad and alarming story, but I have such a hard time feeling bad for people who do stupid things for vanity's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    No, I saw weighting down also.Maybe it means the patient has to walk around with a can of Baked Beans or Cambells soup attached to the thingy.WTF!The lengths a man will go too. Funny but sad!
    In some backwards areas of the world, men hang rocks from their scrotum and penis to lengthen them. I've seen the National Geographic type photographs and I can't see that it's attractive at all - and I'd think would do some damage to the functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by LButler
    This is a sad and alarming story, but I have such a hard time feeling bad for people who do stupid things for vanity's sake.
    Unfortunately for them, they probably don't have hard feelings about it.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

You're too funny Glitchwizard.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    In some backwards areas of the world, men hang rocks from their scrotum and penis to lengthen them. I've seen the National Geographic type photographs and I can't see that it's attractive at all - and I'd think would do some damage to the functionality.

Unfortunately for them, they probably don't have hard feelings about it.

Link please.

Just kidding the mental image is enough.

Jubie

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    The lengths a man will go to....for his length!

You guys have just been cracking me up!

So far there have been 5 euphemisms for penis. Winkie, wankie, Johnson, dicks and thingy. LOL

Well, I don't have a Willy, but if I did, I would never let an 80 year old man near it. Love the no hard feeliings joke.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast