Patients: Doctor left us with deformed (privates)

ljwf22

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Reaction score
"Patients: Doctor left us with deformed penises
45 malpractice claims have been filed

September 25, 2006
BY STEVE PATTERSON Staff Reporter
The 44-year-old married Chicago man was lured in 2003 by the promise of a longer and thicker penis.
Thousands of dollars and multiple surgeries later, the man has something "that doesn't even resemble a penis," said his attorney, Lawrence Griffin. "It's absolutely grotesque."

Dozens of Chicago men have the same shrunken deformities, and each alleges Dr. Sheldon Burman was the one who convinced them his surgery could provide them with something that nature did not."

Link:http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/70706,CST-NWS-doc25.article

Aso from the article: "Burman, 80, was once a well-respected heart surgeon until a 1981 car accident limited his mobility and he began operating on penises.
He said he is self-taught in the procedure and has no formal background in urology or plastic surgery."

:eek:

I am sorry but who lets an 80 YO take a knife to them??

My grandmother was a Hairdresser her entire life and when she got to be about 70?? I would not let her take sciccors to my hair any more.
Her hand was just not as steady.
These people let an 80 YO take a knife to their winkie??

Amraann said:
I am sorry but who lets an 80 YO take a knife to them??

My grandmother was a Hairdresser her entire life and when she got to be about 70?? I would not let her take sciccors to my hair any more.
Her hand was just not as steady.
These people let an 80 YO take a knife to their winkie??
That's what I thought too! He's too limited to operate on hearts, but he's OK to do penises?

ljwf22 said:
That's what I thought too! He's too limited to operate on hearts, but he's OK to do penises?
Lol, I guess you get what your deserve when you let somebody whittle on your wankie:D

:confused: At 80 he's lucky he can find the hospital! What kind of person is letting him operate on their Johnson. I can't believe this story. I wouldn't let him repair my DVD player.

Geeeeeeeeez.

Gozgals said:
:confused: At 80 he's lucky he can find the hospital! What kind of person is letting him operate on their Johnson. I can't believe this story. I wouldn't let him repair my DVD player.

Geeeeeeeeez.
LMAO!!!! Their Johnson!! You sooo cracked me up!!!!

Gozgals said:

Geeeeeeeeez.
Great post! I agree with you.At 80 this guy should not be operating on dicks or hearts. Scary stuff. What will happen to the peoples deformed appendeges? Can they be 'repaired'.

Call me naiive but the....weighting it down, to ensure a bigger penis...? Weights, as in, say, bar-bells or something? I dare say--if that was a sure-fire method, there'd be quite a few women walking around with a 10-pounder strapped to each breast.

Please tell me I misunderstood this part......:doh:

cathieq said:
Call me naiive but the....weighting it down, to ensure a bigger penis...? Weights, as in, say, bar-bells or something? I dare say--if that was a sure-fire method, there'd be quite a few women walking around with a 10-pounder strapped to each breast.

Please tell me I misunderstood this part......:doh:
No, I saw weighting down also.Maybe it means the patient has to walk around with a can of Baked Beans or Cambells soup attached to the thingy.WTF!The lengths a man will go too.:eek: :eek: :D :D :loser:Funny but sad!

This is a sad and alarming story, but I have such a hard time feeling bad for people who do stupid things for vanity's sake.

kazzbar said:
No, I saw weighting down also.Maybe it means the patient has to walk around with a can of Baked Beans or Cambells soup attached to the thingy.WTF!The lengths a man will go too.:eek: :eek: :D :D :loser:Funny but sad!
In some backwards areas of the world, men hang rocks from their scrotum and penis to lengthen them. I've seen the National Geographic type photographs and I can't see that it's attractive at all - and I'd think would do some damage to the functionality.

LButler said:
This is a sad and alarming story, but I have such a hard time feeling bad for people who do stupid things for vanity's sake.
Unfortunately for them, they probably don't have hard feelings about it.

GlitchWizard said:
In some backwards areas of the world, men hang rocks from their scrotum and penis to lengthen them. I've seen the National Geographic type photographs and I can't see that it's attractive at all - and I'd think would do some damage to the functionality.

Unfortunately for them, they probably don't have hard feelings about it.

Link please.

Just kidding :D the mental image is enough.

Jubie

kazzbar said:

The lengths a man will go to....for his length! :D

You guys have just been cracking me up!

So far there have been 5 euphemisms for penis. Winkie, wankie, Johnson, dicks and thingy. LOL

Well, I don't have a Willy, but if I did, I would never let an 80 year old man near it. Love the no hard feeliings joke.

There no way if I had a plonka, I'd let an 80 yr old with a knife anywhere near it either.Good Grief what were these men thinking!

kazzbar said:
There no way if I had a plonka, I'd let an 80 yr old with a knife anywhere near it either.Good Grief what were these men thinking!

Who can say - but they were clearly thinking with their other head! :eek:

jubie said:
Link please.

Just kidding :D the mental image is enough.

Jubie
-->insert silly sarcastic tone here

<SILLY tone sarcastic>
Look, I already looked up fonts of naked people at work and posted it - I'm not about to do a search for penis enlargement in third world countries and TOTALLY get fired!
</SILLY tone sarcastic>

It took 45 malpractice suits being filed before the State of Illinois made any move to take this guy's medical license away from him? Now, THAT is amazing!

AlwaysShocked said:
It took 45 malpractice suits being filed before the State of Illinois made any move to take this guy's medical license away from him? Now, THAT is amazing!
Maybe the investigator with the State was a single guy and didn't want competition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back