1135 users online (234 members and 901 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,116

    CA - Emmanuel Beals, 3 wks, & Darion Johnson, 6 wks, smothered, 2004 & 2006

    Prosecutors could bring charges today against a Bay Area woman authorities say admitted killing two of her infants because she was tired of them crying.
    San Pablo police say Lavida Davis confessed that she smothered one son this month and another in 2004 because she was fed up with having to care for them.

    The 23-year-old mother took her six-week-old son Darion Johnson to the hospital earlier this month. Doctors called police after the infant was pronounced dead.

    Authorities said Davis acknowledged that she put a pillow over the boy and smothered him.


    http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...cal&id=4599703

    I hope she hangs, freaking baby making beyotch. She couldn't handle the one in 2004 so she has two more Thank god the other twin was okay.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Prosecutors could bring charges today against a Bay Area woman authorities say admitted killing two of her infants because she was tired of them crying.
    San Pablo police say Lavida Davis confessed that she smothered one son this month and another in 2004 because she was fed up with having to care for them.

    The 23-year-old mother took her six-week-old son Darion Johnson to the hospital earlier this month. Doctors called police after the infant was pronounced dead.

    Authorities said Davis acknowledged that she put a pillow over the boy and smothered him.


    http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...cal&id=4599703

    I hope she hangs, freaking baby making beyotch. She couldn't handle the one in 2004 so she has two more Thank god the other twin was okay.
    Couldn't agree with you more, She is a wacko/psycho.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,333
    Idiot. Why didn't she have her tubes tied, use birth control, something? I'm so glad they've taken the other twin away from her. I just hope the child is placed with a good home. Nowdays the foster homes can be just as dangerous as the home they remove them from.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    92,366
    Another poster person for forced sterilization. The rights of children to a decent family outweigh her right to produce more unfortunate children, in my opinion anyway.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    Another poster person for forced sterilization. The rights of children to a decent family outweigh her right to produce more unfortunate children, in my opinion anyway.
    Nicely said Opie.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    92,366
    Thank you. That was my cleaned-up version. Things like this make me so angry. So many people would love to have children and are unable to do so. Then there are people like this one...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    A friend of my mother once was a teacher for at risk teenagers in a life management like class. For an entire class period, she taught her lesson, but in the background she had a cassette tape playing of her infant who was colicy. The squalling and crying of this infant was played the whole class period long - irritating, stressful, obnoxious - and she discussed this with the kids the following day.

    The SAME girls who had previously expressed that they wanted babies to have someone to love them, etc. (YOUNG teens) were completely changed around when confronted with the reality of a screaming infant sound.

    At the time I heard of this, years ago, I chuckled and thought it was a neat idea. After hearing of more and more babies dying because the parent "couldn't get the baby to stop crying" I'm thinking it's a TERRIFIC idea and maybe ought to be standard in middle school curriculum!
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    Thank you. That was my cleaned-up version. Things like this make me so angry. So many people would love to have children and are unable to do so. Then there are people like this one...
    I don't know how that woman woke up every morning & looked in the mirror knowing what she had done. You are so right about people not being able to have children...and there are non-humans who have babies left & right and murder them. She will pay the piper some day for what she has done. She'll be sitting with the Devil.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by mum33004
    She'll be sitting with the Devil.
    Even the devil will probably have saved her a seat on his PITCHFORK.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,669

    Woman Accused Of Killing Her Children To Be Tried Once

    Posted: 7:08 pm PDT April 30, 2010

    SAN FRANCISCO -- A state appeals court ruled Friday that an East Bay woman accused of smothering two of her infants in different counties can be tried for both alleged murders in a single trial in Contra Costa County.

    Lavida Davis, 27, is accused of smothering her 3-week-old son Emmanuel Beals in Oakland in February 2004 and her 6-week-old son Darion Johnson in San Pablo on Sept. 17, 2006.

    San Pablo police said after Davis was arrested on Sept. 21, 2006, that she had allegedly admitted to smothering the infants.

    More at link:
    http://www.foxreno.com/news/23326612/detail.html


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Posted: 7:08 pm PDT April 30, 2010

    SAN FRANCISCO -- A state appeals court ruled Friday that an East Bay woman accused of smothering two of her infants in different counties can be tried for both alleged murders in a single trial in Contra Costa County.

    Lavida Davis, 27, is accused of smothering her 3-week-old son Emmanuel Beals in Oakland in February 2004 and her 6-week-old son Darion Johnson in San Pablo on Sept. 17, 2006.

    San Pablo police said after Davis was arrested on Sept. 21, 2006, that she had allegedly admitted to smothering the infants.

    More at link:
    http://www.foxreno.com/news/23326612/detail.html
    As a mother of twin boys (now 4 years old) it grieves me so to think about a twin losing their other twin. Twins have such a special bond.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,479
    I can't find any updates on this



Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY SC - Twins Davion & Trevon Wilson, 9 mos, smothered, Moncks Corner, 11 Oct 2006
    By knicksgal1 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:22 PM
  2. NY - Knil Noel, 9, smothered by mom, Brooklyn, 13 Nov 2006
    By ajc2804 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 03:24 PM

Tags for this Thread