CA - Emmanuel Beals, 3 wks, & Darion Johnson, 6 wks, smothered, 2004 & 2006

bakerprune64

Former Member
Reaction score
Prosecutors could bring charges today against a Bay Area woman authorities say admitted killing two of her infants because she was tired of them crying.
San Pablo police say Lavida Davis confessed that she smothered one son this month and another in 2004 because she was fed up with having to care for them.

The 23-year-old mother took her six-week-old son Darion Johnson to the hospital earlier this month. Doctors called police after the infant was pronounced dead.

Authorities said Davis acknowledged that she put a pillow over the boy and smothered him.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=4599703

:furious: I hope she hangs, freaking baby making beyotch. She couldn't handle the one in 2004 so she has two more:banghead: Thank god the other twin was okay.

bakerprune64 said:
Prosecutors could bring charges today against a Bay Area woman authorities say admitted killing two of her infants because she was tired of them crying.
San Pablo police say Lavida Davis confessed that she smothered one son this month and another in 2004 because she was fed up with having to care for them.

The 23-year-old mother took her six-week-old son Darion Johnson to the hospital earlier this month. Doctors called police after the infant was pronounced dead.

Authorities said Davis acknowledged that she put a pillow over the boy and smothered him.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=4599703

:furious: I hope she hangs, freaking baby making beyotch. She couldn't handle the one in 2004 so she has two more:banghead: Thank god the other twin was okay.
Couldn't agree with you more, She is a wacko/psycho.

Idiot. Why didn't she have her tubes tied, use birth control, something? I'm so glad they've taken the other twin away from her. I just hope the child is placed with a good home. Nowdays the foster homes can be just as dangerous as the home they remove them from.

Another poster person for forced sterilization. The rights of children to a decent family outweigh her right to produce more unfortunate children, in my opinion anyway.

Opie said:
Another poster person for forced sterilization. The rights of children to a decent family outweigh her right to produce more unfortunate children, in my opinion anyway.
Nicely said Opie.

Thank you. That was my cleaned-up version. Things like this make me so angry. So many people would love to have children and are unable to do so. Then there are people like this one...

A friend of my mother once was a teacher for at risk teenagers in a life management like class. For an entire class period, she taught her lesson, but in the background she had a cassette tape playing of her infant who was colicy. The squalling and crying of this infant was played the whole class period long - irritating, stressful, obnoxious - and she discussed this with the kids the following day.

The SAME girls who had previously expressed that they wanted babies to have someone to love them, etc. (YOUNG teens) were completely changed around when confronted with the reality of a screaming infant sound.

At the time I heard of this, years ago, I chuckled and thought it was a neat idea. After hearing of more and more babies dying because the parent "couldn't get the baby to stop crying" I'm thinking it's a TERRIFIC idea and maybe ought to be standard in middle school curriculum!

Opie said:
Thank you. That was my cleaned-up version. Things like this make me so angry. So many people would love to have children and are unable to do so. Then there are people like this one...
I don't know how that woman woke up every morning & looked in the mirror knowing what she had done. You are so right about people not being able to have children...and there are non-humans who have babies left & right and murder them. She will pay the piper some day for what she has done. She'll be sitting with the Devil.

Posted: 7:08 pm PDT April 30, 2010

SAN FRANCISCO -- A state appeals court ruled Friday that an East Bay woman accused of smothering two of her infants in different counties can be tried for both alleged murders in a single trial in Contra Costa County.

Lavida Davis, 27, is accused of smothering her 3-week-old son Emmanuel Beals in Oakland in February 2004 and her 6-week-old son Darion Johnson in San Pablo on Sept. 17, 2006.

San Pablo police said after Davis was arrested on Sept. 21, 2006, that she had allegedly admitted to smothering the infants.

More at link:
http://www.foxreno.com/news/23326612/detail.html

Posted: 7:08 pm PDT April 30, 2010

SAN FRANCISCO -- A state appeals court ruled Friday that an East Bay woman accused of smothering two of her infants in different counties can be tried for both alleged murders in a single trial in Contra Costa County.

Lavida Davis, 27, is accused of smothering her 3-week-old son Emmanuel Beals in Oakland in February 2004 and her 6-week-old son Darion Johnson in San Pablo on Sept. 17, 2006.

San Pablo police said after Davis was arrested on Sept. 21, 2006, that she had allegedly admitted to smothering the infants.

More at link:
http://www.foxreno.com/news/23326612/detail.html

As a mother of twin boys (now 4 years old) it grieves me so to think about a twin losing their other twin. Twins have such a special bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back