788 users online (166 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Snakes on my head! In the grass! In my home!

This will make your skin crawl! This is one of my biggest fears - SNAKES!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15021048/

WILFORD, Idaho - The Hepworths knew the house would require some maintenance. But they never thought they'd need a snake charmer.

I'd tell them to take the refund and run! I cannot imagine what extreme home makeover can do for them.

Yuk!! While I was reading this story a piece of paper brushed up against my arm and I almost wet myself. Snakes give me the heebie jeebies.

Thanks for sharing. I almost pee'd reading your comment. I hate when that happens!

O.K. I really physically "felt a significant" chill all the way up to the brain, just the thought of this.........If I ever 'experienced" this I would need a quiet room, lots of booze, and a good Doctor who can help me get over the trama.

I could not even watcht the "snake scene" in the Indiana Jones movie...

[SNIP]The snakes are likely a terrestrial garter snake, Hanauska-Brown said. Reptiles are a protected species meaning the Hepworths cannot bait them or kill them, she said.

The couple has not contacted Fish and Game to move the garters, Hanauska-Brown said. The department would attempt to move the snakes, but it could be difficult because if they move them too far they would die and if they move them close by the snakes would likely return to hibernate, she said.
    [SNIP]

PROTECTED?!?! I know that they are "good" snakes, but they need to build their own homes!
    I hope Extreme Home Makeover gives them a shot at re-modeling, but I'm betting they'll require the snakes go bye-bye first.

Pandora,
    Just thought I'd share with you that my female Red Tail Boa Constrictor is named Pandora, because when she has her babies - it will be like opening a Pandora's box. :-)

Barbara
    FUN... is a renewable resource!