AL - Man exposes himself at walmart

That is the sickest thing I have ever heard of !!!!!! Nasty!!!!!!

Gross! Hope someone that knows him sees his pic and turns his nasty self in.

Yuck! I remember a couple of years ago at Wal-Mart I was putting my things in the trunk to turn around and see a man standing there masturbating behind me. I chased him like a mad woman and he got away. People around were looking at ME as if I had the problem and I received zero help.

We had the same thing happen at the Wal-Mart that I worked at in NC. The whole store was on alert and we were all looking for him. I don't think he was ever found though.

I hope that this man does not have a wife or children. How embarrassing!!!!!

He doesn't speak much English? Is he legal? Send him back to wherever if he is not.

Masissy said:
Yuck! I remember a couple of years ago at Wal-Mart I was putting my things in the trunk to turn around and see a man standing there masturbating behind me. I chased him like a mad woman and he got away. People around were looking at ME as if I had the problem and I received zero help.
Good on ya Maisissy - you did good! Bet he looks around for your little face in the crowd before he tries that again! lol!

What a creepy sad, little man.Fantastic that they got him. I hope the young girl gets some councelling from somewhere as this is a scary attack that will'stay' with her.

What in the hell is wrong with people??!!

Our society is consistently getting more and more depraved....geesh....

On another note...MASISSY, your post cracked me up! You chased him down like a mad woman....:laugh: A picture of what you would have done to him if you'd have caught him flashed through my mind and it just crakced me up cause I know what I would have done....:eek:

He'd better learn English quickly, because if he tried that with any of the women on this board, he'd have to explain to the paramedics why his winkie was broken.

There is a weird guy in town who drops his pants regularly and pleasures himself in the middle of the Mall. He is well known around there and gets jailed all the time but he keeps coming back.

Very odd behaviour isnt it.

GlitchWizard said:
He'd better learn English quickly, because if he tried that with any of the women on this board, he'd have to explain to the paramedics why his winkie was broken.

You got that right!

I am from Orange Beach, Alabama..a town right down the street. For a long time, that walmart was the only one within a thirty mile radius and I have spent alot of time shopping there, as have my mother, father, and my sister used to live directly behind it.
Oddly enough, after reading this article, I called my mother and she was like, what are you talking about? She said she had never heard of the incident, it wasn't in the local news. She claims the town (which is on the beach..very touristy area) had hushed it up. When I mentioned that the man didn't speak english, she said "Oh thats it. They're already having so much trouble with mexicans (crime wise)" I thought it was sort of weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back