Recent Photos of Burke

TY for sharing. He does look like his momma.

Wow, that first pic was almost like looking at Patsy. He is very handsome.

Does anyone know if Burke still has his MySpace page up? I looked for it the other day and couldn't find it.

He has grown up to be a good-looking kid. Not to insult him, but I never thought the pictures of him as a child were all that flattering. Makes me really wonder what JonBenet would have looked like - I'm sure she would have been beautiful.

Nuisanceposter said:
...Makes me really wonder what JonBenet would have looked like - I'm sure she would have been beautiful.
Some guy that runs a website for age-progression (and regression) services did a composite aging JBR from age 6 - 16. I don't know much about that stuff, or how accurate it is. I guess the guy does a lot of business for people who had young children die so they could see what their child would have looked like.
http://www.phojoe.com/images/new/forensic/Jonbenet%20Ramsey-Age-Progression.jpg

Burke and JonBenet looked alike....Burke has his dad's schnozzz!

He looks drunk in these photos.

Toltec said:

I didn't think he looked drunk but in the first pic he has a fake smile. It is posed. If you look at his eyes they don't carry the expression.

He is very handsome but that second photo he looks eerie in.....

I thought the same thing Michelle. LOL A 'come hither' look from Burke is a bit much to look at. Actually I thought he looked a bit foppish at first, but I'm sure he's not. He looks like the All American boy in pic #1.

Scandi

Well he's not what I'd call handsome. I think he's an average looking kid.

There's always been something weird about him to me and I notice how much his girlfriend looks like what JonBenet would probably look a lot like now...green eyes and all. Burke is really creepy IMO. That one pix looks more sinister and devious to me than anything else. Makes me understand why so many people believe in BDI theories. A kid who never asks questions about his little sister, or what happened to her is a kid that IMO already knows the answers.

That age progression picture looks more like the guy was mooning over Amber Frey than it looks like JonBenet would. He even gave her blue eyes when JonBenets were green like her mom & brothers and his girlfriends are.

Jay,

Thanks very much for the link!! Wow does he ever look like Patsy.

Jubie

scandi said:
I thought the same thing Michelle. LOL A 'come hither' look from Burke is a bit much to look at. Actually I thought he looked a bit foppish at first, but I'm sure he's not. He looks like the All American boy in pic #1.

Scandi
I thought he looked sneeky....

He does look like Patsy! The first one looks like a typical sorority/fraternity photo--you learn to smile in a kind of fake way that you can do all the time, at the parties--there are lots of photos--and everyone looks at them afterwards--or they did "back in the day." I doubt it has changed now except the pic proofs are probably online.

The second one--looks like he's been partying, that's all.

He's a wealthy kid in his first year of college--he's going to party--

Which doesn't mean anything about what happened or didn't happen that fatal night.

i think if JBR would have lived, she would have been very beautiful, its what makes this crime so sad...

Yes, resembles Patsy so much. Handsome looking guy in that first picture, the second picture reminds me of some of his younger pictures, where he looks lost, and out of context, so half smiles, looking up, and ends up coming over as calculating.

I wonder if Patsy left him anything special in her estate? Does he fly with his father these days, will he inherit his fathers estate?

I doubt he had anything to do with JonBenet's death. He was a child himself when it happened, although it may have washed over him then, at some point the emotional loss will surface, and he will want to talk, but who to, since he knows how high profile the case is?

Also I doubt he will ever be able to blend in, and become anonymous, no doubt he will enter the software/computer industry, where its next to impossible to hide.

Toltec said:

for whatever it's worth, it's best he got dad's nose because i think a strong nose looks good on a man.
ellen13
nose expert

ellen13 said:
for whatever it's worth, it's best he got dad's nose because i think a strong nose looks good on a man.
ellen13
nose expert
Chuckle Ellen :D

UKGuy said:
Yes, resembles Patsy so much. Handsome looking guy in that first picture, the second picture reminds me of some of his younger pictures, where he looks lost, and out of context, so half smiles, looking up, and ends up coming over as calculating.

I wonder if Patsy left him anything special in her estate? Does he fly with his father these days, will he inherit his fathers estate?

I doubt he had anything to do with JonBenet's death. He was a child himself when it happened, although it may have washed over him then, at some point the emotional loss will surface, and he will want to talk, but who to, since he knows how high profile the case is?

Also I doubt he will ever be able to blend in, and become anonymous, no doubt he will enter the software/computer industry, where its next to impossible to hide.

Ya gotta feel sorry for Burke.

If I were him I would be very untrusting..

narlacat said:
Ya gotta feel sorry for Burke.

If I were him I would be very untrusting..

narlacat,

Yes he has my sympathy. His loyalties must be to his family, so I dont think we will hear much from him while his father is with us.

He will be left an unenviable legacy once his father passes on. Mother gone, Father gone, Sister gone! Thats all that most people hold most dear, and he knows its coming.

I think he must have grown up thinking not to trust is normal, I wonder if his personality includes Patsy's sense of drama and desire for attention? If so he may play this out in relationships to compensate his fears, possibly sampling some drugs and alcohol on the way?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back