1227 users online (309 members and 918 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Mom allegedly puts bleach in baby's bottle

http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5470511

HASTINGS [Michigan] - The mother of a baby whose bottle contained bleach was arraigned Thursday morning on child abuse charges.

Jennifer Clement faces two felony counts of first- and second-degree child abuse related to an incident at her home September 8.

The 8-month-old girl, Belle, had several ounces of bleach in her bottle.

Mother arrested in case of bleach in bottle

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/in...620.xml&coll=6

A mother whose 8-month-old daughter was sickened by bleach in her baby bottle was charged today with first-degree child abuse.
    Jennifer Clement, 23, expressed frustration in raising her two children, court records show.

The baby, Belle Clement, was taken to Pennock Hospital for treatment Sept. 8 and later placed with Child Protective Services. Several ounces of a bleach solution were recovered from the baby's bottle, police said.

The mother at first blamed her 3-year-old son, Christopher Anderson, telling authorities she believed he unlocked the child-proof cap on a bleach container and dumped it in the baby's bottle while she was outside, according to probate court records.

Clement allegedly told others her son is "evil, and probably poisoned his sister," the records show.

According to authorities, Clement also suggested an 18-year-old in her house might have poisoned the child.

more at link (enter a zip code to access article)

That poor baby. A baby looks to its Mum for everything it needs and the Mother does this to it.Truly sickening.The poor child must have awful burns to its throat and organs.Then to make it all worse, the Mum blames the poor young boy.

Ugh what trash! So what did she just decide being a mommy was too much work and didnt want to do it anymore? What kind of freak.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    Ugh what trash! So what did she just decide being a mommy was too much work and didnt want to do it anymore? What kind of freak.......
    The kids probably stopped her from parting with her friends or maybe her boyfriend did not 'like' them. Sick trash thats what this person is.Never give those kids back to her.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    The kids probably stopped her from parting with her friends or maybe her boyfriend did not 'like' them. Sick trash thats what this person is.Never give those kids back to her.
    I agree. She waited an hour to call 911 and then tries to blame everybody else including her 3 year old who she claims is evil.

This is not the first time the family has been investigated.

I read the bail ws set at only $5000! That's way to low for this!

Quote Originally Posted by montana_16
    I read the bail ws set at only $5000! That's way to low for this!
    I agree. This case is beyond heartbreaking.I just hope the child suffers no long term damage.

Errrrr..these stories about these poor babies being harmed make me sick to my stomach. These type of people shouldn't be allowed to breed. What a sick horrible POS this person is

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy247
    Errrrr..these stories about these poor babies being harmed make me sick to my stomach. These type of people shouldn't be allowed to breed. What a sick horrible POS this person is
    same here...a lot of the time, i don't even open up the threads, w/titles similar to this...hard to read them...i'd like to be given about 15 minutes alone, in a room, with this POS...

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    I agree. She waited an hour to call 911 and then tries to blame everybody else including her 3 year old who she claims is evil.

This is not the first time the family has been investigated.
    what makes her 3 year old evil? Is she just setting tone for her insanity plea?

"Clement allegedly told others her son is "evil, and probably poisoned his sister," the records show.

According to authorities, Clement also suggested an 18-year-old in her house might have poisoned the child"
    ok if a 3year old opened bleach, dumped it in a baby bottle there would be bleach everywhere b/c bottles of bleach are akward and heavy. nice try.