UK - Angelika Kluk, 23, raped & murdered at Glasgow church, 24 Sept 2006

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Probably . . .

There are fears that a body found in a Glasgow church is a missing Polish student.

The body was found at St Patrick's Roman Catholic Church by police probing the disappearance of Angelika Kluk.

The 23-year-old failed to*turn up for her job as a cleaner on Monday.

She was last seen with the church handyman, convicted sex offender Peter Tobin, 60. He is thought to be on the run.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13545155,00.html

Why can't authorities understand there is no rehabilitation for rapists? :banghead:

Hi Floh.You are right once a rapista always a rapist.we keep seeing these sorts of cases time and time again. Very sad. i do not know how we can stop this from keep happening. When someone has done there time they are free to go wherever they want. How can these things be stopped. Better knowledge by local authorities could help but I doubt it.

What a sweet looking girl. So she was living at the church and cleaning it? That monster must have caught her unaware. The article said that she was found in the church. If she was in the church why did it take them 5 days to find her?

I think the only remedy for these perverts is that we change the laws. Hurt a child one time and you are locked up for life. We could build more prisons where the perverts...only...will live out their lives. It shouldn't matter if the child was touched or raped. That person is a pervert and should never be let out in society again. Yes, we would end up carrying the cost of their care and the building of the prisons but wouldn't it be worth it just knowing that these creeps are locked up forever. I know it would only take care of the creeps that are caught but it would be a start. To me it is so simple. I know there would be groups out there screaming about the perverts rights. Well, maybe the people who belong to those groups could take a few of the perverts home and be responsible for them 24/7. Have them around their children and grandchildren. I can only guess at how long that would last!

What a sweet looking girl. So she was living at the church and cleaning it? That monster must have caught her unaware. The article said that she was found in the church. If she was in the church why did it take them 5 days to find her?

I think the only remedy for these perverts is that we change the laws. Hurt a child one time and you are locked up for life. We could build more prisons where the perverts...only...will live out their lives. It shouldn't matter if the child was touched or raped. That person is a pervert and should never be let out in society again. Yes, we would end up carrying the cost of their care and the building of the prisons but wouldn't it be worth it just knowing that these creeps are locked up forever. I know it would only take care of the creeps that are caught but it would be a start. To me it is so simple. I know there would be groups out there screaming about the perverts rights. Well, maybe the people who belong to those groups could take a few of the perverts home and be responsible for them 24/7. Have them around their children and grandchildren. I can only guess at how long that would last!

Hi, Bobbisangel--

The Polish girl found in the church was 23, so really a young woman. His arrest & conviction for her murder led the police to look into other unsolved murders & it turned out he had lived in the house in Margate where poor Vicky's body was found.

Here is the latest from his trial for Vicky's murder:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7708433.stm

horrible, horrible man. I can't remember how it was that the Polish girl wasn't found for a few days...I need to go look at some archives.

I'm fairly sure that the cost of prisoner care is negligible compared to the cost of investigating future crimes committed by these pervs and putting them on trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back