KY KY - Kentucky State Police - Cold Cases

There are some missing persons also amongst these listings that aren't on Doe Network or anywhere, problem is, no photos, no descriptions and hardly any info. Would be an interesting project to try to get them listed.

You might need to call each post to see if they have the photo. I can try to get you a list of the posts if you would like, but the 1-800 number is 1-800-555-2222. You can then be connected to one of the posts from there. Looking for a case on here myself. A friend of my dad's went missing in the 1990's without a trace. Going to keep looking, his name is Terry Turner from London, KY. Just want to see if anything has been found in the past few years.

I'm in WV and there's been a story on my local news for the past few days of a nude woman's body found in Floyd County, KY that had been there for several years.

For a couple of days, she was un id'ed, but now they say they know her identity but are not releasing a name (haven't watched any news today).

I can't find anything about her in a news article.

I'll go look around on Doe to see who may be missing from that area...

The remains you mention were id'ed as those of Patricia Phillips of Ohio. Her husband was convicted of her murder without the body. They are currently looking in the area to see if they can find more remains. She was apparently travelling to Pike County (to the east of Floyd Co.) with her husband when he killed her.

I know that was on the WYMT news broadcast (I live about three counties over) but it is not on their website. All I found was from the Lexington sister-station WKYT.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/5085341.html

thanks kygal, it's amazing how the media will pick up a story and then never do an update on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back