Semen, Containing No Sperm?

Eagle1

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anyone remember a mention in one of the books of a semen specimen with no sperm? That would mean he'd had a vasectomy? I don't know why this suddenly came back to me after all this time. We may have discussed it back when WS moved to a new site pretty often. I have no idea which book that may have been in. Too bad they're not online so we could do a word search. And/or that Steve Thomas and other authors apparently don't have web sites. They could be John Walshes. (Another 6-yr old child beheaded, in Florida, Lucas and Toole days, where one of them bragged-confessed?)

On Dateline Saturday night, identical twins' DNA was also identical, and one of the rape victim witnesses suddenly remembered a tatoo 3 yrs later. Not unprecedented. In the Elizabeth Smart case, her younger sister finally remembered who it was who'd come into their bedroom and taken Elizabeth, quite a while later. Was it a dream that reminded her? So "it happens".

I don't remember, but I did hear that "seedless semen" bit a while ago.

Thanks for the reply, Supe. At least I'm not the only one with some memory of this. Hopefully someone will remember the source now. Does it sound like Schiller? I'll look through my margin words, which serve as my index.

I don't recall ever hearing of semen with no sperm, but Patsy says in DOI (pb, pg 78) that John has had a vasectomy.

Nuisanceposter said:
I don't recall ever hearing of semen with no sperm, but Patsy says in DOI (pb, pg 78) that John has had a vasectomy.

Thanks for that information, in two replies. Now I want to look for where I think I said hydrogen clorine or something like that and I meant hydrogen peroxide while there's time to edit.

I don't remember anything about semen with no sperm, but in the Thomas book he says that the "semen" on JBR's thighs turned out to be blood residue.

Eagle1 said:
Does anyone remember a mention in one of the books of a semen specimen with no sperm? That would mean he'd had a vasectomy? I don't know why this suddenly came back to me after all this time. We may have discussed it back when WS moved to a new site pretty often. I have no idea which book that may have been in. Too bad they're not online so we could do a word search. And/or that Steve Thomas and other authors apparently don't have web sites. They could be John Walshes. (Another 6-yr old child beheaded, in Florida, Lucas and Toole days, where one of them bragged-confessed?)

On Dateline Saturday night, identical twins' DNA was also identical, and one of the rape victim witnesses suddenly remembered a tatoo 3 yrs later. Not unprecedented. In the Elizabeth Smart case, her younger sister finally remembered who it was who'd come into their bedroom and taken Elizabeth, quite a while later. Was it a dream that reminded her? So "it happens".
i just remember that they said it looked like a semen-like substance on her that turned out not to be semen

Would it have to be an adult male with vasectomy or would a preteen male well I am not well versed in young male abilities.

ellen13 said:
i just remember that they said it looked like a semen-like substance on her that turned out not to be semen

Okay, right. It turned out NOT to be semen. I don't remember the source. Do you, Ellen? Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back