Contraceptive Dart Planned for Frisky Koalas

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link
CANBERRA, Australia — Scientists hope to test a contraceptive dart next year as a new weapon to curb a koala population explosion that has destroyed thousands of trees on an Australian island, a researcher said Sunday.

Maybe these should be used in night clubs!
:truce:

dark_shadows said:
link
CANBERRA, Australia — Scientists hope to test a contraceptive dart next year as a new weapon to curb a koala population explosion that has destroyed thousands of trees on an Australian island, a researcher said Sunday.
Dark Shadows. You gave me a shock! I had a mental picture of someone going around shooting people with the thing. Glad it wasn't that!

yeah, how about for PEOPLE in general?? we seem to be hopelessly unable to control out numbers, and it's the stupid people, most impoverished, or those least able to care for offspring who are the ones that can't stop breeding uncontrollably. koalas eating too many trees are the LEAST of the earth's problems. we are destroying it a rate that is far worse than all the other species combined have EVER done!! but we don't want to talk about THAT,, now do we....???

:laugh:
Annie said:
Dark Shadows. You gave me a shock! I had a mental picture of someone going around shooting people with the thing. Glad it wasn't that!
Thanks for the smile Annie.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member