Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    FYI - Rosco is the daughter of the victims. Thanks for joining us, Rosco.
    Is Rosco Sherry of Chicago who posted here?

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    Who is Larry Carpenter?
    Felon accused of lying to detectives in Mongo slayings
    http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/15628238.htm

Former Sturgis man charged with misleading Mongo murder investigation
    http://wthd.net/content/view/2356/2/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom'sGirl For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=Tom'sGirl]
    Felon accused of lying to detectives in Mongo slayings
    http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/15628238.htm

Former Sturgis man charged with misleading Mongo murder investigation
    http://wthd.net/content/view/2356/2/
    That's the dude.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=Tom'sGirl]

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mong...F661MSE95QGA40
    If it is, maybe she doesn't want her name or location posted on here.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

I just found it strange that at topix the name was posted as Darlene, and here she is typing Darleen

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    I just found it strange that at topix the name was posted as Darlene, and here she is typing Darleen
    It's Darleen. Darleen isn't her biological mother, Terry was her biological dad, however.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

It's Darleen. Darleen isn't her biological mother, Terry was her biological dad, however.
    I know that it isn't her biological mother, but last summer she spelled it wrong, so maybe she didn't know her dad's wife all that well

I know that it isn't her biological mother, but last summer she spelled it wrong, so maybe she didn't know her dad's wife all that well
    It's an easy mental mistake to make I figure. Is it relevant to the case?

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

I don't know if it is or not, I just thought it strange that's all.

I don't know if it is or not, I just thought it strange that's all.
    The important thing is that on topix and here the posters are looking for help and information in solving these murders.

This Larry Carpenter character seems like a nasty piece of work though doesn't he?

And the other one Larry Mack, the man renting part of the house from "A" is also involved in drugs and connected in some way to "A" ex-boyfriend? I assume LE are aware of all these connections to the dark underbelly of society?

If it's not too indelicate a question to ask but where was "A" living when the murders occurred?

If "A" did not live with Terry & Darleen, did her ex-boyfriend have any reason to visit their house at any stage?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get a clear picture of what could have happened.

blaize

[QUOTE=Tom'sGirl]

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mong...F661MSE95QGA40
    It is me.

I knew my family very well. Fact - Darleen always spelled MY name wrong too. Spell-check always changes the name too - not the traditional way of spelling.

No.. not relevant to a double homiside of my family members. I was as close as any distance relationship can be. - if not closer as I spoke to them every week... I could walk around their house nude if I wanted - we were as close as that...Thank you Dark Knight. Darleen ALWAYS spelled my name wrong on b-day cards and christmas. Not the traditional way. Never thought about the spelling when I was typing the forum... I was only trying to get the information out.. The cross on my fathers property that his long life friend of 40yrs also spelled darleen's name wrong.. Just happens sometimes.

I have no problem of my name being in public. I am not ashamed nor afraid.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    The important thing is that on topix and here the posters are looking for help and information in solving these murders.

This Larry Carpenter character seems like a nasty piece of work though doesn't he?

And the other one Larry Mack, the man renting part of the house from "A" is also involved in drugs and connected in some way to "A" ex-boyfriend? I assume LE are aware of all these connections to the dark underbelly of society?

If it's not too indelicate a question to ask but where was "A" living when the murders occurred?

If "A" did not live with Terry & Darleen, did her ex-boyfriend have any reason to visit their house at any stage?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get a clear picture of what could have happened.

blaize
    Amen Blaize. Thanks.

TOTALLY nasty piece of work Blaize - that larry carpenter... Just got me boiling when I heard about where he came from and that he's even making stories up about my family and the murders...

Larry Mack - his connection is a friend of x-boyfriend... LE fully aware of all relationships by this time in the ball-game already. I make sure that LE and DA is aware of every piece of information - to show charector and actions from parties AFTER the fact...

A- was living with x-boyfriend on a lake in a small little trailer.. JUST moved out together a few months prior. My family visited dad and darleen July 2005 and seen her/x-boyfriends place.. She still had room at dad's place - still her home as far as darleen as concerned.. thought she would come to her sences maybe one day... Ate.. watched TV - hung out still at dad's place..BOTH did... x-boyfriend was treated like family member so anytime him to visit would never come to question. X-boyfriend also worked with Dad.. same company.. worked together - close...Dad helps x-boyfriend out of a few 'jams' with the law.. not drug stuff tho - just traffic stuff and DL issues.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast