Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 777

Thread: IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    So even though at one stage LE said that they couldn't rule the murders out as a random crime the actual facts point to someone very close to home.

    That's sad really. I have no doubt from reading between the lines of your posts Rosco that LE have narrowed the scope of their investigations and that the individuals concerned are aware that they're persons of interest.

    blaize
    I too can read between line on LE info. Also, can't hide the facts of how parties acted during and after buried family. I think it paints a picture already.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Rosco, didn't you tell me that after the murders "A" told you to "butt out" when you pursued justice and basically banned you from the property? Despite being so close for so long?
    she did tell me to butt out. Actually it was her x- that told me thru him to her to me. She would not accept my phone calls.. Told other family members that we we stold from her.. before we left after the service. LIE.. I had a 120lb dog in my blazer along with a toddler w/baggage. Sorry - I was under the impression I would be visiting that house many more times... so sorry to say I did not take anything.. BOY wish I would have.. cuz now I can't even get anything that actually belonged to me or my husband - like all his hunting gear... LE said it's civil.. have to take her to court.. what a line of crappp... Glad I did obtain some personal belonings that last time - just small stuff - but worth GOLD to me now.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco For This Useful Post:

    OEJ

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    That is interesting. Did Terry or Darlene chain the dog becase they knew the person visiting? Hmm I wonder would it be worthwhile to check the phone records for all incoming calls to the landline and mobiles in the few days before the murders to see if someone called ahead for whatever reason?

    blaize
    I am certain LE looked at all phone records and cell phones from X and A and everyone... I was told.

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    If you want justice, you will have to imagine things you normally wouldn't, or would prefer not to.
    Yes sir.. I have to imagine.. and I even write about it. It's unbelievable hard!!! It's totally impossible to think onother direction... there just seems to be no other reasoning for some actions by others during and after...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco For This Useful Post:

    OEJ

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    402
    If you don't mind me asking was the same weapon used for both victims and was it taken or left at the scene?

    Were the ex and "A" able to supply any sort of alibi?

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,911
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodBound
    If you don't mind me asking was the same weapon used for both victims and was it taken or left at the scene?

    Were the ex and "A" able to supply any sort of alibi?
    No murder weapon was ever found. I don't know if they ever identified it beyond a blunt object. Although I thought I heard it was a hammer. Rosco may know.



    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  9. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,911
    Rosco, I'm sorry to be so blunt, but there had to be copious amounts of blood, due to the viciousness of the attack (an attack of rage, we had discussed.) Where there ANY footprints or handprints or anything left behind? I would think even the persons hand, arm, or weapon would drip blood leaving a trail. How could it not?



    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  10. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodBound
    If you don't mind me asking was the same weapon used for both victims and was it taken or left at the scene?

    Were the ex and "A" able to supply any sort of alibi?
    no weapon found. nothing for assuption on type of weapon as far as LE told me. They might know more from coroner report which is off limits. I am sure LE knows plenty but will not share to family.

    Alibi's for both are themselves and some other charectors they were with that evening. Appears they have alibi... Soldid??? LE is not going down that road with family.

  11. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Rosco, I'm sorry to be so blunt, but there had to be copious amounts of blood, due to the viciousness of the attack (an attack of rage, we had discussed.) Where there ANY footprints or handprints or anything left behind? I would think even the persons hand, arm, or weapon would drip blood leaving a trail. How could it not?
    Thank for the concern for my feelings... I appreciate it. I know that talking about the brutality is very difficult as I am aware of how messy it was.. My husband was on the property that night - after bodies were taken.. to see what he might find missing.. He seen everything..

    I was told by LE about shoe prints. No finger prints - as far as LE told. I was also told by LE - 'murder tried to clean up the mess' Not sure how LE refers... like did murder/s clean themselves (which I would imagine the party to be covered head-toe.. in hair... in eyes.. just all over) or clean the house.. floor... sink? LE was not specific.

  12. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    No murder weapon was ever found. I don't know if they ever identified it beyond a blunt object. Although I thought I heard it was a hammer. Rosco may know.
    assuption are AX

  13. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco
    Thank for the concern for my feelings... I appreciate it. I know that talking about the brutality is very difficult as I am aware of how messy it was.. My husband was on the property that night - after bodies were taken.. to see what he might find missing.. He seen everything..

    I was told by LE about shoe prints. No finger prints - as far as LE told. I was also told by LE - 'murder tried to clean up the mess' Not sure how LE refers... like did murder/s clean themselves (which I would imagine the party to be covered head-toe.. in hair... in eyes.. just all over) or clean the house.. floor... sink? LE was not specific.
    This begins to sound even worse than I originally thought.

    1. The murders were commited using an axe.
    2. The murderers then stayed at the scene long enough to attempt a cleanup of themselves and or a partial cleanup of the scene.
    3. This means that they spent quite a lot of time at the scene finding what they wanted and then cleaning up.
    4. This doesn't sound like it was a spontaenous act. It sounds like it was coldly premeditated & executed by people who knew exactly what they were looking for and where to find it.

    blaize

  14. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco
    assuption are AX
    OH MY GOSH, an AX murder??????? That's just too brutal.

    I am not please dto hear LE is not going down any roads, even with the family.



    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  15. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    402
    Did the people who we are not outright calling suspects know of the cash in the home?
    The descriptions of the crime make it seem like it was commited out of anger, maybe even jealously and envy, and to gain fortune. Seems like whoever commited the crime knew about the amount of $ in the house.
    I'm guessing there was a will and this 'a' was willed the house and everything.
    This story is very said.
    Thanks for answering my questions.

  16. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,911
    Why did "A" so specifically tell police that she found her mom with a gunshot wound to the head? If her head was crushed by an ax, it would look NOTHING like a bullet wound. Was "A" trying to distance herself of any knowledge of it by saying what she thought it was, when it would never be mistaken for it? I wonder how panicked she sounded when she called.

    I wonder if the tree service can verify that she was asked to assist her dad that morning at work?

    "A's" comments to the newspaper about renovating the house, cuz it was her parents "dream" struck everyone as odd that read it. I cannot believe that would ever be on my mind right after such a horrific event, especially with the detail she gave to what she would have done. She had been living in a dumpy trailer prior to the murder.



    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  17. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,357
    I'm really sorry for your loss. Can you tell us if there was an insurance policy and who was the beneficiary? Is "A" staying in the house legally? If the house was left to multiple children of the deceased, then why is only "A" staying there? It sounds to me like murder with the intention of profit, so if "A" was sore beneficiary, or if she was executor I would suspect her. For instance, my parents have very specific wishes for certain things they own when they die. However, anything not specifically mentioned goes to me, as I am their only child together. We have a verbal understanding that I am to decide who gets what. Basically I take what I want and they get the rest. Their reasoning is that since I lived at home the longest, and was their bio child together that certain things would have more meaning to me. Now, if I was wanting to be a B**CH, I could just take it all and sell it for profit. Is this was has happened with "A"?

  18. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Why did "A" so specifically tell police that she found her mom with a gunshot wound to the head? If her head was crushed by an ax, it would look NOTHING like a bullet wound. Was "A" trying to distance herself of any knowledge of it by saying what she thought it was, when it would never be mistaken for it? I wonder how panicked she sounded when she called.

    I wonder if the tree service can verify that she was asked to assist her dad that morning at work?

    "A's" comments to the newspaper about renovating the house, cuz it was her parents "dream" struck everyone as odd that read it. I cannot believe that would ever be on my mind right after such a horrific event, especially with the detail she gave to what she would have done. She had been living in a dumpy trailer prior to the murder.
    I don't know Dark Knight with all the blood and gore anyone except a professional could misidentify the cause of the wounds. It would be helpful to listen to that 911 call for sure.

    Where does it say that "A" made that comment about being asked to assist her dad?

    Hmm A's comment about renovating the house does seem odd, I would be more likey to accept someone saying that after six months or a year but to have said it so soon after the murders seems oddly detached.

    blaize

  19. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    This begins to sound even worse than I originally thought.

    1. The murders were commited using an axe.
    2. The murderers then stayed at the scene long enough to attempt a cleanup of themselves and or a partial cleanup of the scene.
    3. This means that they spent quite a lot of time at the scene finding what they wanted and then cleaning up.
    4. This doesn't sound like it was a spontaenous act. It sounds like it was coldly premeditated & executed by people who knew exactly what they were looking for and where to find it.

    blaize
    I agree with everything in this quote. can't confirm the weapon.. but assumed axe or something such with heavy and weight to do the damage that was done to their face/heads per LE.. I truly believe it was premeditated (i think LE thinks so too) ..and the person/s knew EXACTLY what they were looking for.. and staged the set up with the missing guns and other misc.. weapons taken. Darleen's wedding ring that dad just purchased for her a few months prior to murders.. celebration of 25yrs.. Darleen never had a ring w/stone from dad when married... Ring was in the end table drawer - along with her other rings she wore.. Darleen never wore jewlery to work.. only on weekends.. right next to her body.. Murderes were not looking for jewlery...still in the end table.

  20. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodBound
    Did the people who we are not outright calling suspects know of the cash in the home?
    The descriptions of the crime make it seem like it was commited out of anger, maybe even jealously and envy, and to gain fortune. Seems like whoever commited the crime knew about the amount of $ in the house.
    I'm guessing there was a will and this 'a' was willed the house and everything.
    This story is very said.
    Thanks for answering my questions.
    People knew about the cash who were close to dad. I feel it was a crime of rage.. anger ! Over kill is what I can only state. I think and I assume LE thinks the same about the murder/s knowing about the $$ in the house.. cuz it was missing and the money was talked about just days prior with my husband and father. My dad went down to FLA and LA for the hurricane help last summer - spent better part of 3 months... Made some good money.. Told me all the time on the phone that his new boat was 'calling his name' since he was getting all this cash for the help in the South... My dad was not a bragger about money and things he had - only to family... Proud man but not stupid to lash his voice to all to hear.. He was private. No will... 'A' found a handwritten note stating she will receive all - home. 401k, life insurance, cars, trucks, boat... It is in Darleen's writing and dad signed it. Stated she wanted her to share with bro. and sister (me and my brother)... and grandkids. Have not heard nor seen any such idea...

    Thank for your kind thoughts and prayers.. I trust in God to show truth...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco For This Useful Post:

    OEJ

  22. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    I don't know Dark Knight with all the blood and gore anyone except a professional could misidentify the cause of the wounds. It would be helpful to listen to that 911 call for sure.

    Where does it say that "A" made that comment about being asked to assist her dad?

    Hmm A's comment about renovating the house does seem odd, I would be more likey to accept someone saying that after six months or a year but to have said it so soon after the murders seems oddly detached.

    blaize
    Wow - never thought about that comment until I just read that.. Totally out of normal for someone to say things like that less than 48hrs after finding BOTH her parents murdered...

    Also about having someone move into the house 3 weeks after the murders... Carpet was still pulled and cut from my husband cleaning the gore and blood off the walls and draps and couch was burned... blood was everywhere..!!!! I think that LE is not certain the weapon.. Have not told me anything about that... Coroner neither.

    If it was me who found my parents - I would not be talking about fixing the house up...

  23. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    I'm really sorry for your loss. Can you tell us if there was an insurance policy and who was the beneficiary? Is "A" staying in the house legally? If the house was left to multiple children of the deceased, then why is only "A" staying there? It sounds to me like murder with the intention of profit, so if "A" was sore beneficiary, or if she was executor I would suspect her. For instance, my parents have very specific wishes for certain things they own when they die. However, anything not specifically mentioned goes to me, as I am their only child together. We have a verbal understanding that I am to decide who gets what. Basically I take what I want and they get the rest. Their reasoning is that since I lived at home the longest, and was their bio child together that certain things would have more meaning to me. Now, if I was wanting to be a B**CH, I could just take it all and sell it for profit. Is this was has happened with "A"?
    All the above.. Insurance on both.. 401K, house, cars, property in Montana too.. everything goes to A.. She is the bio from both and we (me and brother) never would expect anything less.. She is our sister and we always repected that. No will - only written on sheet of paper from Darleen that all goes to A.. but to share with Sis and brother. I never did want anything.. I am grown and married with children.. job -I have home.. She is 20yrs old not married and no children.. no job.. nothign going.. i would never take anything that is A's and I respected that always... A has totally turned everything into a horrible battle since the day (31Oct 2005) I walked off the property.. Never looked back and litterally shut the door behind us (brother and sister) She can take anything she wants and sells anything.. I just would like to at least have my husbands hunting gear back..and other things that were left there becz better to leave it there than keep bringing it back every season.. Maybe a fishing pole and tackle box for my 3 1/2 yr old son...dad's grandson... I received NOTHING from A... not even a snap-shot after I left... I worried about her being so young and having nothing.. Before I left we spoke and I told 'A' i was concerned and that 'A' can sell the house and we get her OWN 'A" house.. and not the memories of the murders..and US family would still visit and hunt and do everything we used to do.. but just at "A" house.. We talked and I assumed when I left that her plans were what we said.. She had other plans..and we were not in the 'new plans'.. I never TOLD her what she should do.. we talked like friends and family would.. with ideas and thoughts... and how I worried and cried every time we spoke the 2 weeks we buried them...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco For This Useful Post:

    OEJ

  25. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco
    Wow - never thought about that comment until I just read that.. Totally out of normal for someone to say things like that less than 48hrs after finding BOTH her parents murdered...

    Also about having someone move into the house 3 weeks after the murders... Carpet was still pulled and cut from my husband cleaning the gore and blood off the walls and draps and couch was burned... blood was everywhere..!!!! I think that LE is not certain the weapon.. Have not told me anything about that... Coroner neither.

    If it was me who found my parents - I would not be talking about fixing the house up...
    Yes, we can only guess at what our own reactions would be but I get a cold sick feeling in the pit of my stomach even thinking about that happening to my parents. I don't think I'd be able to stay in the house where it happened either.

    How did A stay in the house with such an obvious and bloody reminder of the crime? Even after three weeks the sights and smells might remain so I wonder at the kind of person who'd want to rent a room in that house.

    blaize

  26. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    Yes, we can only guess at what our own reactions would be but I get a cold sick feeling in the pit of my stomach even thinking about that happening to my parents. I don't think I'd be able to stay in the house where it happened either.

    How did A stay in the house with such an obvious and bloody reminder of the crime? Even after three weeks the sights and smells might remain so I wonder at the kind of person who'd want to rent a room in that house.

    blaize
    Just being in the house for service the whole 2 weeks was unbeliebable.. smell still there from death! VERY VERY sick.. I don;t know how A can do that.. I told A to selll the house - personally I could NEVER stay after dark in the house ever again!!! NEVER.. you could pay me a million and I would never stay there again..

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco For This Useful Post:

    OEJ

  28. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco
    Wow - never thought about that comment until I just read that.. Totally out of normal for someone to say things like that less than 48hrs after finding BOTH her parents murdered...

    Also about having someone move into the house 3 weeks after the murders... Carpet was still pulled and cut from my husband cleaning the gore and blood off the walls and draps and couch was burned... blood was everywhere..!!!! I think that LE is not certain the weapon.. Have not told me anything about that... Coroner neither.

    If it was me who found my parents - I would not be talking about fixing the house up...
    "We're going to make their dreams our dreams," said the couple's daughter, ("A") affirming that the family would be keeping the home where her parents died. "Dad wanted a full wrap-around porch, to tear down the barn, new siding. There's electrical work to do. Mom wanted new curtains, new furniture.

    "We just need a security system."

    http://www.fwdailynews.com/articles/...news-99051.txt



    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    OEJ

  30. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    "We're going to make their dreams our dreams," said the couple's daughter, ("A") affirming that the family would be keeping the home where her parents died. "Dad wanted a full wrap-around porch, to tear down the barn, new siding. There's electrical work to do. Mom wanted new curtains, new furniture.

    "We just need a security system."

    http://www.fwdailynews.com/articles/...news-99051.txt
    DK, I still cannot access the archives. I think the quotes above speak for themselves though. I would like to know who she is referring to when she says "we"?

    Rosco, you said the will was on a handwritten paper. Was this ever verified in case it was forged? I wouldn't be surprised if it was signed under duress. You said the life insurance policy was mentioned in this note. Don't you have to put down a beneficairy beforehand, like when you fill it out? I guess they would have listed each other first, then her since she was their bio daughter.

    Here is what I am thinking. I know you do not want anything, as you have stated. But, what if you were to stir up the pot a little? It seems you may be entitled to something, and could contest the "will". Although, it may not be a good idea if she is the one responsible. If she killed once, she may do it again. I agree with other posters that at 20 years old there is no way I could live in my murdered parents home. If I didn't do it I would be afraid of someone coming after me. If I did do it I would be afraid of their spirits or my guilt getting me.

    I think LE may know a lot more than they are telling you. To me it seems obvious who have motive. Another question. Was A's ex boyfriend her ex at the time of the murders? Would it be strange for them to be together as each others alibies?

  31. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,398
    I just found this thread and haven't read everything yet, so I apologize if I am bringing up something that has been discussed.

    According to the family website, Terry was obviously an active and long-standing member of AA/NA. Could he have met his murderer(s) at meetings? I attend NA and due to the nature of the beast of addiction, going to meetings can put you in contact with people "unsavory" pasts - certainly people with criminal pasts often involving drugs and violence.

    Could Terry have reached out to a suffering alcoholic or addict and had it turn bad? I just wonder if this is an angle has been explored. I will continue to read the thread, but wanted to throw out this thought.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3
    By Cubby in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 741
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 11:00 PM
  3. MS Kyle Anderson (9), Cameron Anderson (12), & Rachel Anderson (13) - Fulton MS, 2000
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 08:49 PM
  4. IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 705
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •