UK - Rosie Storrie, 10, found suffocated, Normanton, Leics, Dec 2003

missacorah

Reaction score
OH; what a beautiful, beautiful child she was!!! With his past history, he should get a life sentence. It is obviously NOT safe for him to be among society; regardless of being austistic!

I know. If one of the others had at least brought him to the police' attention maybe, just maybe this could have been avoided.

Sheromom said:
OH; what a beautiful, beautiful child she was!!! With his past history, he should get a life sentence. It is obviously NOT safe for him to be among society; regardless of being austistic!

His parents are just as much to blame. They had to know that he hated being around a lot of people in party type situations and that he had done things to other young girls. If he hated partys why was he there? I wonder if his parents had talked other parents into not pressing charges? This kid had done a lot more than just punch a girl for crying out loud. He was dangerous.
It doesn't matter what form of illness he had...he murdered that little girl because she took his drink and made fun of him. She was wrong but the punishment shouldn't have been murder!!

You're right.I think his parents were in denial of the type of child that they had produced and probably tried to make him have as normal a life as other teens would almost to prove to themselves that he was normal and did enjoy parties and the like when obviously he very much did not.They just brushed his problems under the carpet - may be they had something to hide themselves?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back