Thread: Q's (Ransom note vs. Patsy's handwriting)

Q's (Ransom note vs. Patsy's handwriting)

From the poster Tril 's signature at FFJ, I am just wondering how many people out there make their Q's like this:

(left) Ransom Note lower case "Q" (q) (right) Patsy Ramsey's exemplar lower case "Q" (q)

Source: http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf (Page 31)

I know that the similarity of one letter is not causal evidence, but just how likely could it be that, if separate individuals were involved in authorship of the RN, Patsy and the "intruder" shared the same number 8 looking Q? Seems to be more than just a coincidence.

Looks like a figure "8", doesn't it? I don't know anyone who does it like that.

but just how likely could it be that, if separate individuals were involved in authorship of the RN, Patsy and the "intruder" shared the same number 8 looking Q? Seems to be more than just a coincidence.
    I don't believe in coincidences!
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

There's a reason Patsy was never excluded as the author of the ransom note - and those Qs are part of the reason.

I certainly do not believe any intruder would have been able to write a three page letter that looks that much like Patsy's handwriting. Even her own family members said the handwriting looked like hers.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

Even her own family members said the handwriting looked like hers.
    Including her own mother!

And I quote, people:

"Her writing may look similar."
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
    Quote Originally Posted by leighl
    From the poster Tril 's signature at FFJ, I am just wondering how many people out there make their Q's like this:

(left) Ransom Note lower case "Q" (q) (right) Patsy Ramsey's exemplar lower case "Q" (q)

I know that the similarity of one letter is not causal evidence, but just how likely could it be that, if separate individuals were involved in authorship of the RN, Patsy and the "intruder" shared the same number 8 looking Q? Seems to be more than just a coincidence.
    To me, this is one of the biggest red flags..screaming that Patsy wrote the note.

Patsy and the writer of the note are the only two people who make their lower "q's" like this.

I'm with you Super Dave. I don't believe in coincidences.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I'm with you Super Dave. I don't believe in coincidences.
    Yeah, makes the little man in my stomach do cartwheels!

Quote Originally Posted by leighl

(left) Ransom Note lower case "Q" (q) http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6...deditedvs2.jpg (right) Patsy Ramsey's exemplar lower case "Q" (q)

I must say that of all the evidence that exists in this entire case, this letter q is the most compelling to me.
    There is so much 'non evidence' due to initial crime scene bungling and so much supposition, which, although compelling is not hard evidence (eg linguistic analysis of the RN) that using Steve Thomas's criteria the only way this crime will be solved is by a confession.
    This is my first post here but I have read threads on the forum for a while now. I didn't want to post until I had a good grasp of all the source materials available.
    Just wanted to say that I really respect the way Tricia runs this forum, encouraging debate and not censoring discussion. We all have the same interests - trying to find the truth in this.

Ouote by luckyeight:
    "This is my first post here but I have read threads on the forum for a while now. I didn't want to post until I had a good grasp of all the source materials available."

Luckyeight,

Thank you very much. Many posters don't take the time to do that,it's much appreciated!

Ive never seen anyone do 'q's like that, i first thought leighl made a mistake when saying this was meant to be a 'q' is was like no..more like the number 8. I agree with Tricia thats a major red flag.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Okay, guys, I agree, so now what do you want to do about it????

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Okay, guys, I agree, so now what do you want to do about it????
    What does that mean?