Q's (Ransom note vs. Patsy's handwriting)

leighl

Reaction score
From the poster Tril 's signature at FFJ, I am just wondering how many people out there make their Q's like this:

(left) Ransom Note lower case "Q" (q)
img111005editededitedvs2.jpg
(right) Patsy Ramsey's exemplar lower case "Q" (q)

Source: http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf (Page 31)

I know that the similarity of one letter is not causal evidence, but just how likely could it be that, if separate individuals were involved in authorship of the RN, Patsy and the "intruder" shared the same number 8 looking Q? Seems to be more than just a coincidence.

Looks like a figure "8", doesn't it? I don't know anyone who does it like that.

but just how likely could it be that, if separate individuals were involved in authorship of the RN, Patsy and the "intruder" shared the same number 8 looking Q? Seems to be more than just a coincidence.

I don't believe in coincidences!

There's a reason Patsy was never excluded as the author of the ransom note - and those Qs are part of the reason.

I certainly do not believe any intruder would have been able to write a three page letter that looks that much like Patsy's handwriting. Even her own family members said the handwriting looked like hers.

Even her own family members said the handwriting looked like hers.

Including her own mother!

And I quote, people:

"Her writing may look similar."

leighl said:
From the poster Tril 's signature at FFJ, I am just wondering how many people out there make their Q's like this:

(left) Ransom Note lower case "Q" (q)
img111005editededitedvs2.jpg
(right) Patsy Ramsey's exemplar lower case "Q" (q)

I know that the similarity of one letter is not causal evidence, but just how likely could it be that, if separate individuals were involved in authorship of the RN, Patsy and the "intruder" shared the same number 8 looking Q? Seems to be more than just a coincidence.

To me, this is one of the biggest red flags..screaming that Patsy wrote the note.

Patsy and the writer of the note are the only two people who make their lower "q's" like this.

I'm with you Super Dave. I don't believe in coincidences.

leighl said:

(left) Ransom Note lower case "Q" (q) http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6031/img111005editededitedvs2.jpg (right) Patsy Ramsey's exemplar lower case "Q" (q)

I must say that of all the evidence that exists in this entire case, this letter q is the most compelling to me.
There is so much 'non evidence' due to initial crime scene bungling and so much supposition, which, although compelling is not hard evidence (eg linguistic analysis of the RN) that using Steve Thomas's criteria the only way this crime will be solved is by a confession.
This is my first post here but I have read threads on the forum for a while now. I didn't want to post until I had a good grasp of all the source materials available.
Just wanted to say that I really respect the way Tricia runs this forum, encouraging debate and not censoring discussion. We all have the same interests - trying to find the truth in this.

Ouote by luckyeight:
"This is my first post here but I have read threads on the forum for a while now. I didn't want to post until I had a good grasp of all the source materials available."

Luckyeight,

Thank you very much. Many posters don't take the time to do that,it's much appreciated!

Ive never seen anyone do 'q's like that, i first thought leighl made a mistake when saying this was meant to be a 'q' is was like no..more like the number 8. I agree with Tricia thats a major red flag.

Okay, guys, I agree, so now what do you want to do about it????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back