Holy Cow What Happened?

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
Seems like everytime I disappear, the forum gets re-vamped. When I was here last, there was a fight between posters and the moderator. Something about River selling out. What's going on?

May I make my comment regarding the "LOOK" of the forum? Good LOL I will.
I think it looks absolutely childish. Even hoekie. The lettering looks commical. Sorry but that's my take on it. Why the sudden change? The seriousness of the issues seems to be lost on the first page. All the faces within the lettering. Don't mean to offend the person who created it, but to me it's an immediate turn off.

Other than my 2 cents worth, what the heck has been happening?

I think it looks like the Brady Bunch on crack, and to see all those smiling little faces when we all know they are tear stained.

popcorn said:
I think it looks like the Brady Bunch on crack, and to see all those smiling little faces when we all know they are tear stained.

Popcprn: Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. Popcorn are you a new poster, or did you just change hats?

Great job everyone did on the Christmas wish thread, thank you all very much. I am still compiling it and have to get others comments as well from the other forums. This is a one shot deal, so I want to make sure I have everyone's input. Your all going to love it when it's done. Can someone name all the forums that are still discussing the JB case besides us and the double B? Forums for justice, and who else? I forget them all.

So is River still own this forum?

:razz:

I like the new format. I also like some of the new features. I think this software is far more user friendly than the last one or two.

So there :D

Jayelles said:
:razz:

I like the new format. I also like some of the new features. I think this software is far more user friendly than the last one or two.

So there :D

Hey Jay how are you? Well I guess it's all right if you like comics! How's Twinz doing?

Nedthan Johns said:
Hey Jay how are you? Well I guess it's all right if you like comics! How's Twinz doing?

I haven't seen or heard from Twinz in a whiley-o. I think she's doing OK. She has her own forum.

Good to see you posting pal.

JfYI guys......I like the format..the pictures..I think it looks great!

Gee whiz, Ned, you could have phrased your opinion of the design a little more tactfully! :rolleyes: Lots of people have said they like the design, so it's just a case of differing taste in graphics.

Glad to see you back, tho. River is still the owner and head honcho around here. A few mods have changed and a few have stayed the same. Everything is still the same in the JBR forum, tho, so mind your manners!

NED! :razz:

TWINZ worked her fingers to the bone to add the new graphics and WeeWilly uploaded them.

I'm happy with her work and think that I'd have her design any website that I own.

You twit! nice to see you back, but for real, the graphics rock! They aren't cartoonish, they are all depictions of real life cases. Take a look at the faces, on the graphics.

We're always glad to see you, but are You going to fess up as some of the guys do about how many drinks you've had, coming on so strong?

Having a bout of low blood sugar? Yeah, that's it. We have a bigger variety of smilies here, and one really good thing about the new site, if you've asked for email notification of responses, you can read them right in the email if not ready to come here right at that moment. That's really an improvement, ya gotta admit.

They say the most intelligent people read the comics.

I think Twinz did a great job, too. I would, though, like to see the JonBenet case have its own little pic with the JB Forum name, along with some of the other cases, but then, I'm partial to that case, LOL. ;)

Imon128 said:
I think Twinz did a great job, too. I would, though, like to see the JonBenet case have its own little pic with the JB Forum name, along with some of the other cases, but then, I'm partial to that case, LOL. ;)

I agree Imon!! JonBenet deserves her own special pic. At least in Laci's murder, there is someone who has been legally charged. In JonBenet's case, noone has been arrested or charged. While there may be suspects, and we know who they are, no one sits in prison charged with her crime. Such a shame. I guess JonBenet will always go unnoticed except for us. Who else really cares? :(

Hi gretchen! Good to see you. I bet Twinz can add one for JB. She probably worked really hard to set things up, and if we bug her, LOL, she just might add one? JB's pic is really noticiable in the WS logo, though. That's what caught my eye. Hope things are well with you.

Geez Ned...
Thats was a little mean :waitasec: Remember I had a BABY LOL!!And I have a few projects going.
I will make the JBR button tomorrow and have it added.I will use two photos so if any one has a fave of JBR let me know.
You cannot please all the people all the time!!!!
BTW...I made it to be EYE catching....River wanted a breath of fresh air..thats what i tried to do. :razz:

Twinz! Good to see you and thank you so much for what you've done and what you'll continue to do. It's been a real improvement. Thanks, mon ami!! ;)

Great work Twinz!! It really is awesome. Hugs and Hugs to you for not forgetting JonBenet.

Well hi-ya Twinz (Ned sheepishly grins with his foot in his mouth) :bang: :blushing:

Did I tell ya I LOVE THE NEW GRAPHICS ON THIS SITE! THEY ROCK. :clap:

Hows it going Twinz?
Hows the new little one?

Hey Maxi good to see you still here LOL.

Boy I guess I started out with a bang! :banghead: Guess I always do. Well since Twinz is just about my FAVORITE POSTER, next to Jayelles that is, I'll let the graphics slide...................

I must say though Twinz, I am sorry to see the web design you did go

Nedthan Johns said:
Popcprn: Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. Popcorn are you a new poster, or did you just change hats?

Great job everyone did on the Christmas wish thread, thank you all very much. I am still compiling it and have to get others comments as well from the other forums. This is a one shot deal, so I want to make sure I have everyone's input. Your all going to love it when it's done. Can someone name all the forums that are still discussing the JB case besides us and the double B? Forums for justice, and who else? I forget them all.

So is River still own this forum?

Sorry I had a "brain fart(?)"...where are you going w/this(what does this mean?)...help?THANK YOU! :confused: :confused: :confused: ... I'm the same as past/present/future FWIW but I do need help sometimes in "getting it(seeing the light=insite)" if you know what I mean...LOL :eek: :eek: :eek: ... the website is good/great IMHO FWIW but I'm not sure that it's "important/ relevant?" at this time regarding JonBenet's murder(?)=in search of the TRUTH(?); hum...what do you all think/believe?! :eek: :confused:

Nedthan Johns said:
Well since Twinz is just about my FAVORITE POSTER, next to Jayelles that is, I'll let the graphics slide...................

Hmmmm...oh just don't bother Neddy...FICKLE FICKLE FICKLE is all I can say. Undying love vowed one minnie and the next tossed away like fish and chip wrapping *sob*

I'm sending back the ring and don't try to find me. Chero and I will be drowning our sorrows Thelma and Louise style. I'm wounded beyond all comfort.

You can have your Twinz and your Jay (nothing against you lovely girls of course, but Neddy DID pursuade me that I was his true love) but don't expect warm Vegemite toast from them when you need it. You just remember that when Jay serves you up haggis for morning tea and Twinz gets you to burp a screaming bub! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back