Paris got the Smackdown!

I can't believe they're fighting over Travis Barker -- One of the ugliest men on the planet.

I'm just glad someone gave Paris what she's deserved for sooo long.

Travis isn't the most attractive man (could possibly be handsome without ALL the tattoos and piercings) but he seemed like a nice guy on their reality show. I was disappointed that he would hang out or have a fling with a scuz like Paris. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I would be mad too if my husband (estranged or not) was caught making out with the likes of Paris Hilton.

Yaaaa for Shanna!

Jeana (DP) said:
I can't believe they're fighting over Travis Barker -- One of the ugliest men on the planet.
I know, lol...

lizzybeth said:
I'm just glad someone gave Paris what she's deserved for sooo long.
What exactly does Paris deserve and why?

Paladin said:
What exactly does Paris deserve and why?
Don't be silly. Of course you know exactly what I mean. She deserves and has deserved to be punched. Why? Because she's a waste of space. I don't find her attractive, talented or worthy of the ink they use to print articles and pics of her. If you believe what is written about her she's not even nice to the people who are supposed to be her friends. She drives drunk, makes excuses and thinks it's funny.

Course that's only my opinion. What are you her publicist or a relative?

Who is Travis Barker? The one article just calls him a "rocker" - is he in a band?? I've never heard of him or Shanna.

SieSie said:
Who is Travis Barker? The one article just calls him a "rocker" - is he in a band?? I've never heard of him or Shanna.
He was the drummer for the band Blink 182, which has since broken up. Shanna was a Miss USA (I think) who used to be with Oscar de la Hoya, had a daughter with him, sued him for millions b/c she claimed he abused her. Then she met and married Travis and had 2 children with him.

Masterj said:
He was the drummer for the band Blink 182, which has since broken up. Shanna was a Miss USA (I think) who used to be with Oscar de la Hoya, had a daughter with him, sued him for millions b/c she claimed he abused her. Then she met and married Travis and had 2 children with him.
I think she's on (or was, maybe she got voted off) "Dancing With the Stars". :dance: (gotta use the dance smilie!)

lizzybeth said:
Don't be silly. Of course you know exactly what I mean. She deserves and has deserved to be punched. Why? Because she's a waste of space. I don't find her attractive, talented or worthy of the ink they use to print articles and pics of her. If you believe what is written about her she's not even nice to the people who are supposed to be her friends. She drives drunk, makes excuses and thinks it's funny.

Course that's only my opinion. What are you her publicist or a relative?
Yeah, I'm a relative of hers and I spend my time chatting on a web sleuthing forum. I'd be out spending the family money.

I think you're just jealous of her beauty, money, and fame because women inherently hate one another. :)

Paris threw a glass at her? How ladylike. If either of these girls were a friend or relative I'd be so embarassed.

He may be a 'nice' guy but eewwww, I like my guy with a little more skin and a little less ink and hardware.

Jubie

Paladin said:
I think you're just jealous of her beauty, money, and fame because women inherently hate one another. :)
That might make sense if Paris had beauty, if I cared one whit for money, or if fame was actually for being a nice person or helping someone rather than being a spoiled *advertiser censored* who actually thinks that being the size of a noodle, both in body and brain, is hawt......
doh.gif

I prefer to look up to people that have actually accomplished something or have class, Sally Ride, Shirley Muldowney, Jessica Tandy, my Mother, my Grandmother. Paris is a pale imitation compared to any of these ladies.

Paladin said:
Yeah, I'm a relative of hers and I spend my time chatting on a web sleuthing forum. I'd be out spending the family money.

I know you're not a relative. I was being facetious. As far as me being jealous how do you know I don't have all those things? I don't hate Paris. I just think she's useless & skanky and getting alot of attention and money for just that.

Have a great day Paladin!

Paris needs to go make another video...That should keep her busy for awhile.

I can't believe this hasn't happened before...

Has it lol

She pinched Mark Phillapousis off Delta Goodrem, I still haven't forgiven her for that lol

THIS IS NEWS????? This kind of reporting isn't worth the space it takes up on the internet!!!!

Masterj said:
Oh, no kidding? I've even heard of Blink 182, but didn't know they had broken up. Thanks for the info, Masterj!!

Paladin said:

She is gross and skanky. Even my sons 22 and 24 think she is gross! Jealous!?!? I think not! LOL :loser:

Paris has family money and lots of pretty clothes, but she really is not beautiful. Way too skinny. It's funny how women can have morals and look down on other women who don't, such as Paris, and some men will say that they are jealous. Anyone who doesn't like her behavior would never want to be anything like Paris.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back