Tom Cruise Wants To Keep Wife Looking Ghostly White

Well I personally see nothing wrong with using sunblock and staying away from the sun and not burning or tanning ect. I got on a kick with that this summer. I used sunblock the whole time, I have never done that before. I used to tan and all that jazz. I have stopped now though. I get complimented on my skin all the time and how young I look so I am lucky I guess. I know sometimes tanning can make you look older. I am only 31 but I always am told I look no older than 20.

as long as he isnt telling total strangers they bad for not being pale, and his gf doesnt object, more power to him.

he cant preach his trash at me LOL im pale as a vampire myself!

Oh, please.if katie had an ounce of gumption and guts she'd tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine. Tom is a crazy case luckily he has not gone into politics -yet!

kazzbar said:
Oh, please.if katie had an ounce of gumption and guts she'd tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine. Tom is a crazy case luckily he has not gone into politics -yet!
LOL, Now that would not surprise me!

explains why he married nichole, if he likes em pale.....:angel:

Nicole looks like a ghost.Her and Keith are a funny combination tOo.Nic is cold and prudish IMO.Keith seems like a wild boy , outdoors all round normal Aussie guy.Nic seems upper crust.

bakerprune64 said:
Lol, I was just thinking the same exact thing!!
maybe when he told everybody that she knew why he wanted a divorce----it wasnt cause he was accusing her of not carring his child......it was REALLY because he caught her laying in the sun at the beach !!:crazy:

j2mirish said:
maybe when he told everybody that she knew why he wanted a divorce----it wasnt cause he was accusing her of not carring his child......it was REALLY because he caught her laying in the sun at the beach !!:crazy:
Yeah, it was the bronzed Aussie thing!

2sisters said:
geez, can you say controlling?
I cannot imagine------she is so young --- can you imagine being told you cant go out in the sun without sunblock on?????:slap:

No--she's not too young to stay out of the sun--Aging of the skin starts at 25 years old---and just today they confirmed in a big study that women's skin ages faster than men's skin---For once,I totally agree with Cruise--and not to mention that all 3 skin cancer rates have exploded,both here and in Australia

Peter Hamilton said:
No--she's not too young to stay out of the sun--Aging of the skin starts at 25 years old---and just today they confirmed in a big study that women's skin ages faster than men's skin---For once,I totally agree with Cruise--and not to mention that all 3 skin cancer rates have exploded,both here and in Australia

I see your point totally, I think the sun should be avoided or at least wear a high spf sunblock/screen. But he's not her father, it's this added to all the other bullchit that she's "allowed" or "not allowed" to do. Where does he get off telling her what to do? I read somewhere this week on Perez or dlisted or some gossip site about him being on her case (IMO) about her weight. :furious:

But if guys like the ghost look then they should all want to get with me.

I am a fair skinned Irish woman and do not spend time out in the sun without Sunblock, ever! But even using sun block I still get a bit of sun tan during the
summer. Without it I'd have sun burns something awful!

shopper said:
But if guys like the ghost look then they should all want to get with me.

LOL me too, I am as pale as a pasty white sheet, since I work all night and sleep during the day. By the time daylight savings time rolls around I should be positively glowing with paleness!

Are we sure that Katie isn't a prison inmate? And Mr. Cruise is the Prison wardon. Good lord he sure does act like one.
She needs to kick his azz to the curb.

Lilpony, I love your little charecters,You always make me smile!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back