Jennifer Aniston

Floh said:
Aniston and Vaughan split

The romance between Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn is over, according to press reports in the US.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaking/story.asp?j=227947350&p=zz7948y65&n=227948236

I hadn't thought it a real romance from the first word. :truce:
I was hoping they would stay together. Owell. I hope she and him both find happiness. I love Vince Vaugh, he is so freaking funny especially in The Wedding Crashers!

I read an article yesterday in something about Brad wanting Jenn back....I will have to find it. I dont think its true though.

michelle said:
I read an article yesterday in something about Brad wanting Jenn back....I will have to find it. I dont think its true though.

Wouldn't that be quite something if it came to pass? :waitasec:

Floh said:
Wouldn't that be quite something if it came to pass? :waitasec:
If that's true I hope she doesn't take him back. She's too good for him.

I think Jennifer would be good with George Clooney! Except she wants kids and he doesn't.....

Ted Cassablancas always said that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were so not a couple. Why would Brad want her back when he has a perfectly satisfying family life now with Angelina and the kids?

BrendaStar said:
Ted Cassablancas always said that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were so not a couple. Why would Brad want her back when he has a perfectly satisfying family life now with Angelina and the kids?
There was always something not quite right with this couple. I just didn't get the feeling that they were really together as a couple either. I don't think that Brad and Jennifer could ever get back together. However, I somehow think that Brad will eventually grow weary of wearing the "skirt" in his current family. ;)

I'm not surprised to hear about this split. It never looked to me like Jen just was serious (or even happy) when they were together plus they just didn't look right together. I've always thought that Jen is still hanging on for Brad and that AJ will dump Brad one day.

I always thought Vince was the rebound guy...

jilly said:
I'm not surprised to hear about this split. It never looked to me like Jen just was serious (or even happy) when they were together plus they just didn't look right together. I've always thought that Jen is still hanging on for Brad and that AJ will dump Brad one day.

i'm not surprised either....

i also think you're right about JA hanging around waiting to see if Brad & AJ split....

I don't think Jennifer would be so stupid as to reunite with Brad, even if he ever did split with Angelina. (Which I do think will happen one day. SHE does not strike me as the type to stay true to one man for the rest of her life.)

Frankly,I don't see the appeal of either one of them---Anniston and Vaughn--they are both so plain-looking

close_enough said:
i'm not surprised either....

i also think you're right about JA hanging around waiting to see if Brad & AJ split....
I would like to think that Jenn has more self-respect than that, but who the hell knows.

I don't get why so many people on here trash Jennifer all the time. Brad was the one who was unfaithful and left the marriage. I would hope Jen would move on and not spit on Brad now if he were on fire.

englishleigh said:
I don't get why so many people on here trash Jennifer all the time. Brad was the one who was unfaithful and left the marriage. I would hope Jen would move on and not spit on Brad now if he were on fire.

IMO, it's because she was made out to not want to have children, the evil witch who denied Brad his offspring. I guess she was supposed to stay home and not do any work and get pregnant all by herself while Brad was off falling in love with Angelina. My hunch is that she knew what was happening and didn't try to have a child to save a troubled marriage and I think that's smart.

Also, it's because she doesn't do full-time humanitarian work, just like a lot of people in Hollywood don't. Even Brad didn't until he hooked up with Angelina. What AJ does is admirable, but IMO it seems as if she gets a free pass to do as she pleases because of it.

I hope Jennifer finds a nice guy.

.... I sent my resume to Jennifer!!! :blowkiss: Wish me luck!! :D

.... Jennifer would be crazy to hook back up with Pitt!!!

Stan said:

Brad Pitt wants and now has a family. Jennifer has nothing to offer him. She's attractive enough, but is shallow and selfish. Jolie cares more about others and has more to offer the world. Why would Pitt even give her a second though?

Jeana (DP) said:
Brad Pitt wants and now has a family. Jennifer has nothing to offer him. She's attractive enough, but is shallow and selfish. Jolie cares more about others and has more to offer the world. Why would Pitt even give her a second though?
What has she done that makes you think she's shallow and selfish?

Stan said:

Good luck Stan!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts