Kim Bassinger.....Not Guilty

They are both acting like 2 year olds and the harm they are causing their daughter is darn near unforgiveable in my opinion.

I feel bad for their daughter too, Imagine the fighting that she sees between them. I dont know about Kim but Alec seems to be a Hothead. I think he has gotten into physical stuff with some people before and even with her.

During the divorce it was alledged that Alec beat Kim often as well as emotionally abused her.

In light of his history I believe it... I Also believe that his attempts to fight for his daughter are more about controlling his ex-wife.
Given the fact that he seems to be a wife beater I don't think there is much Kim can do to make him happy or agreeable.
He is going to be nasty just because he can.

Well, maybe his Born Again brother Stephen should try and help Alec out. As his brother I think that would be one of my first priorities.

I feel sorry for their daughter too,getting caught up in all this mess,although I just saw a picture of her and I think she may have a future in the movies--the young girl is quite stunning looking

Amraann said:
During the divorce it was alledged that Alec beat Kim often as well as emotionally abused her...
I had always heard that Alec had a bad temper. I never knew that he beat his wife!! I surely hope that his child was not exposed to that kind of treatment. If these allegations are true, I can see why Kim would be afraid to allow her daughter to spend much time with her father.

After reading the link, I think AB went too far in taking legal action. However, KB did some stupid stuff that, imo, were purposefully denying AB his parental role. I think AB had the right to know about their daughter's medical issues, and about travel plans. KB could communicate with AB via her lawyer. It's not rocket science.

Both parents are being idiots, imo. Thier daughter will pay in the long run....money and fame does not buy you parenting skills.....

I'm not taking up for Alec Baldwin (can't stand him) but KB has her issues too. I think I read somewhere that she has terrible stage fright and some other anxiety problems. Some of those things might cause her to be a little overprotective of her daughter and maybe not always make the right decisions as far as allowing AB to see her.

lizzybeth said:
I'm not taking up for Alec Baldwin (can't stand him) but KB has her issues too. I think I read somewhere that she has terrible stage fright and some other anxiety problems. Some of those things might cause her to be a little overprotective of her daughter and maybe not always make the right decisions as far as allowing AB to see her.
They both seem to have issues. Who knows what the real truth is? I can't help but think the little girl will grow up to have her own set of problems, too. :(

nanandjim said:
They both seem to have issues. Who knows what the real truth is? I can't help but think the little girl will grow up to have her own set of problems, too. :(
I don't see how she couldn't. Course there are those rare cases where children grow up in total dysfunctional families and rise above it. I wish that for Ireland.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back