1443 users online (270 members and 1173 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBrown23 View Post
    After some of the things I have read I wouldnt doubt anything anymore. I know the government deal seems far fetched but if you think about it there are so many pedophiles we just dont know about.
    I agree Amanda.

I am in no way a "government conspiracy fanatic". But there are bad people in this country. They can be our teachers, priests, policemen, judges, county clerks, boy scout leaders, neighbors, uncles and even fathers.

I knew several boys that where molested by a highly respected Clay County MO Clerk by the name of Jack Roberts. He is a maggot, who has friends in high places. He was finally caught and last I heard already out of prison. I know 4 of the boys he molested, and "shared". He was our neighbor, a foster parent (of only boys), a boyscout leader and a little league coach. The scum permanently damaged these boys. These boys where not kidnapped, but they where also abused by Jacks "friends". If it could happen in Liberty Missouri, it can happen in Omaha, NE

Yes, but there's a huge difference between a scout leader, seantor, businessman, what have you and a huge well-funded ring of pedos consisting of presidents, senators, dignitaries from other countries and whatnot.

There are sick people in every single walk of life, no doubt about that. Are they all organized under some super secret child molesting ring operating with the blessing of the US Goverment? No, I highly doubt they are.
    "When I think of heaven, deliver me in a black winged bird." A. Duritz

Well like I said I know it seems far fetched but anything is possible these days. Im not saying it did or didnt Im just saying it could have.

Bumping for Teresa Larson

gah, could we be any ruder on here? Just a bump would have been sufficent, there is no need to be smart about it, you left the link on the other thread and that did just fine. This kind of attitude that goes with this case is why it will never be solved and why nobody wants to touch it. I quit posting on the other thread b/c quite frankly I am tired of the attitude that comes with this case.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters View Post
    gah, could we be any ruder on here? Just a bump would have been sufficent, there is no need to be smart about it, you left the link on the other thread and that did just fine. This kind of attitude that goes with this case is why it will never be solved and why nobody wants to touch it. I quit posting on the other thread b/c quite frankly I am tired of the attitude that comes with this case.
    Oh honey, no need to get snippy. If you care to look back, (which i'm sure you don't) I've never believed in a government conspiracy either, I have always thought it was a serial pedo kidnapper that got Johnny, such as a Parnell or Devlin kind of prev. I just don't think it was fair of people to tell others they where basically idiots for considering Noreens theory. Everyone has a right to their own oppenion and shouldn't be be-little or put down for their beliefs. I was taking a stand for the freedom of speech, not Noreen in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    Oh honey, no need to get snippy. If you care to look back, (which i'm sure you don't) I've never believed in a government conspiracy either, I have always thought it was a serial pedo kidnapper that got Johnny, such as a Parnell or Devlin kind of prev. I just don't think it was fair of people to tell others they where basically idiots for considering Noreens theory. Everyone has a right to their own oppenion and shouldn't be be-little or put down for their beliefs. I was taking a stand for the freedom of speech, not Noreen in particular.
    My apologies to you, it just seems to be getting al little tense over there and it is not just you! Again, my apologies. Nobody is an idiot either way concerning what they think on this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20