1209 users online (195 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Terryle Johnson

Accidently hit submit button before I was done typing. Apparently Patricia Johnson-Holm suspected her husband as being the Green River Killer.

There are some new pictures up on Noreen's website.

Quote Originally Posted by docwho3
    I found this doing a quick web search but there may be more info available in a news archive somewhere:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213507,00.html
    Same quote at
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06256/721200-84.stm
    I do think it's a little strange that there doesn't seem to much more out there from the father's side of it, or even the siblings for that matter. It could be as someone else mentioned, sort of embarassment...cringing back from the hysteria that they perceive Noreen as causing. But, I'm also wondering - as far as the father goes, could it just be a guy thing? A silent, tough, don't express your pain thing? I know that everyone is talking about how other families react, but really a lot of times it is the mother who does the most talking even when adult children go missing.

Twenty years from now if someone were to pull up archives of the Laci Peterson case they would probably notice that Sharon Rocha did a lot more talking than Dennis. So, I mean, really in the larger scheme of things..how can we interpret that same type of situation here? How can we tell when it means something different? There are no press conferences we can look back on to see how Johnny Gosch's father was physically reacting to the situation. As you said, there's not much to go on and from my observations the men/fathers generally talk less. There have been exceptions to that, notably in my mind John Walsh, Mark Klaas and Ed Smart among a select few.

I know I'm posting to an older topic, but I just found this thread now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeForAll
    I just searched the local newspaper on-line (The Enterprise) for Lynnwood, WA, where David Leonard Johnson supposedly disappeared from on 4/1/85. Of course, I got no hits when I ran the name. The archives only go back to 2002. The local library has the older archives. Does anyone live near Lynnwood that can look this up?
    I think that this Holms woman is snowing Noreen. Why, I don't know, but if she is connected to the guy pushing the Gannon theory that could be the reason. The son's name isn't showing up anywhere and she seems to be changing her locations. Longview, WA and Lynnwood, WA are not even really near each other and the only one of them that's close to Seattle is Lynnwood (about 20-30 miles North). Plus, this alien stuff is just way out there.

welcome

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush
    I do think it's a little strange that there doesn't seem to much more out there from the father's side of it, or even the siblings for that matter. It could be as someone else mentioned, sort of embarassment...cringing back from the hysteria that they perceive Noreen as causing. But, I'm also wondering - as far as the father goes, could it just be a guy thing? A silent, tough, don't express your pain thing? I know that everyone is talking about how other families react, but really a lot of times it is the mother who does the most talking even when adult children go missing. . . .
    First: Welcome to the thread. Glad to see you here.

Note: I added the bolding to comment on the that part.
    You may well be correct . . . . or you may not, but it is certainly worth keeping the possibility in mind. My complaint about the general lack of MSM (Main Stream Media ) case info still stands though (not that you appeared to disagree with that- its just my constant pet peeve about this case.) I sure wish we had better and more numerous news story articles to read about the case (as opposed to noreens website which I feel is untrustworthy). . . . .or better yet, some peeks at the police files about the case.

. . .Twenty years from now if someone were to pull up archives of the Laci Peterson case they would probably notice that Sharon Rocha did a lot more talking than Dennis. So, I mean, really in the larger scheme of things..how can we interpret that same type of situation here? . . .
    We may not be able to accurately interpret the rest of the family's seeming silence about the gosch case but I still ask the question of why they are so silent about it. Not saying much is not the same as not saying anything at all. That just seems odd to me. However I admit that it may not mean anything bad at all. Maybe it means news stories about what he may have said were not archived and so were lost. . . it just raises questions in me and perhaps in others. I very much wish we had more info from reliable sources.

I think that this Holms woman is snowing Noreen. Why, I don't know, but if she is connected to the guy pushing the Gannon theory that could be the reason. The son's name isn't showing up anywhere and she seems to be changing her locations. Longview, WA and Lynnwood, WA are not even really near each other and the only one of them that's close to Seattle is Lynnwood (about 20-30 miles North). Plus, this alien stuff is just way out there.
    There is no record of her son being abducted in the media, law enforcement or any of the missing children databases. This is because her son was only missing for a couple hours (if you want to believe even this part of her tall tale) before he was returned. She claims that this boy that she received was not David, but a identical twin that was stolen from her at birth (insert the sound of a cuckoo bird here). David is alive and well, living in Washington state. He, understandably, does not have contact with his mother. No one except for a few of the koolaid drinkers in the Franklin Coverup crowd believe that she is telling the truth (most of the believers in the conspiracy also recognize that she is a crackpot).

I have made it one of my missions in life to confront this lunatic on her forum until she recants her claims of David being one of the boys in the infamous three boy picture and publically apologizes to Noreen for deceiving her. Holm is so crazy that this may never occur, no matter how much evidence is presented.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Holmes is a nutjob. She has serious mental issues, and it is a shame that Noreen's involvement with her has discredited her (Noreen). I don't take anything Holmes says seriously, and because of her I tend to question Noreen's ideas and judgements a little more harshly.

hoping to see a solution someday

Bumping for finding a true solution.

I know her stories seem crazy and they may be, but I feel really sorry for her. I would probably wanna find any reason I could to believe my child was still alive too. I hope she gets some resolution.

Frankly, Noreen Gosch does not come across to me as credible. Her website often makes bizarre, incredulous claims that make it more akin to a UFO/Bigfoot conspiracy forum than a space truly dedicated to locating her missing son.

I find her blatant promotion of "corporate sponsorships" deeply suspicious, and her claims of a nefarious "visit from Johnny" to be the fevered imaginings of an ill mind. And her insistence that the "government" is involved in Johnny's disappearance is just too much to be believed.

And, what to make of her curious obsession with photos of bound and gagged boys? I don't even know where to begin to analyze this aspect of her website. See my comments on this subject on Laini's thread.

Noreen Gosch might, indeed, be a grieving mother heartsick for the return of her child. But she also appears to be capable of misleading her supporters, pandering for money, and resorting to increasingly strange claims to keep this story alive.

And, I think, there hasn't been enough discussion of her husband's possible role in this affair. Why is he so strangely silent about it? The very best face that can be put on his refusal to participate in the process is that he might very well think his ex-wife has gone bonkers, but doesn't want to publicly embarrass her.

Good grief. What a mess!

Noreen Gosch said..

That Johnny had come back to see her I think in 1997. He told her who did it and why. I don't think Noreen would lie about that. So to me, it's very clear who did it and why they did it. And from what she says, our on government is involved in this kind of crime.

Quote Originally Posted by cajungirl33 View Post
    That Johnny had come back to see her I think in 1997. He told her who did it and why. I don't think Noreen would lie about that. So to me, it's very clear who did it and why they did it. And from what she says, our on government is involved in this kind of crime.
    How did she know the person who visited her was Johnny? I think I read somewhere that she said he showed her his strawberry birthmark on his shoulder/chest. Yet in the photos she claims are Johnny, I see no birthmark.

Of course what she says could be true, that she was visited by Johnny and that the photos are of her son.

Or, somebody could be messing with her, trying to make her crazy and miserable. Her husband, maybe?

Or that nobody visited her at all. I honestly don't think the visit ever took place. I've never believed that some massive child sex ring is operating with high ranking government officials in this country and others taking part. I've never bought that conspiracy theory and I never will.

I think that Noreen, at first, channeled her energy in a very positive way. She kept Johnny's story in the public eye and she helped get legislation passed that made countless children safer. Those facts, I will never ever deny.

Sadly, I think that the stress of having her son go missing has taken its toll. I don't blame her for becoming mentally unstalbe in the wake of such a thing, I probably would too. But, I think that's what has happened. I've never found one shred of credible evidence to support the claim that some massive pedo ring kidnapped Johnny or any other boy. I've seen plenty to refute those claims though. I feel for Noreen, I truly do. But, I think she was taken advantage of by some quite unstable people with their own ideas to push.

Maybe her former husband has played a hand in her torment. I don't know. But, I don't think these photos showing up her door or the visit by her son occured. I'm sorry, I just don't.
    "When I think of heaven, deliver me in a black winged bird." A. Duritz

After some of the things I have read I wouldnt doubt anything anymore. I know the government deal seems far fetched but if you think about it there are so many pedophiles we just dont know about.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast