GUILTY CA - Leslie Lamb, 36, tortured & beaten to death, Oakland, 26 Aug 2006

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
10-05) 13:38 PDT OAKLAND -- Murder charges were filed today against Earl Stefanson, the Oakland man who was arrested this week on suspicion of torturing and beating his girlfriend to death in a home where police say they found a chamber straight out of "The Silence of the Lambs."

Stefanson, a 41-year-old roofer, is accused of murdering 36-year-old Leslie Lamb of San Leandro, whom he dropped off at Highland Hospital the night of Aug. 26 after he allegedly beat her. She later died.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/10/05/BAG02LIT5S4.DTL

He needs to be backtrailed to see where he has been and who disappeared when he was in the area.

Since she lied about who she was seeing, I'm thinking she went over there for some S&M/bondage fun and games... and the guy wasn't so good at it and accidently she died. The press tends to blow things out of proportion, as do people who have no idea that, what looks like a Silence of the Lambs torture chamber, can be what we in the lifestyle of bondage just call a dungeon.

I have one. If you search it with Luminol, you will find the blood of several people, yet I've never kept anyone against their will in there.

Just a thought.

GlitchWizard said:
Since she lied about who she was seeing, I'm thinking she went over there for some S&M/bondage fun and games... and the guy wasn't so good at it and accidently she died. The press tends to blow things out of proportion, as do people who have no idea that, what looks like a Silence of the Lambs torture chamber, can be what we in the lifestyle of bondage just call a dungeon.

I have one. If you search it with Luminol, you will find the blood of several people, yet I've never kept anyone against their will in there.

Just a thought.

Sorry for maybe an overreaction, but - eek! :eek:

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.
You may be right but if that is so then he can stand being back trailed by a thorough investigation if L.E. should choose to do one. The truth is not afraid of the light of day. And yes, I can see where her name could have led to the press overreaction. A good investigation could yield the answers as to whether this is overreacting press or a real dangerous man.

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.
Whatever floats your boat. But I suspect this case has less to do with bondage and more to do with violent, rape and assualt.Throw in a hatred of women and a touch of psychosis and that is it.
This guy has probably hurt and maybe, killed others in that hell hole. What a loser!. Glad they got him.

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.

Really?

What a sad story.I feel bad for her son.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.
This was my first thought when I read the story. BDSM isn't my "thing" but I know some people whose thing it is. I think the victim in this case may have been on the downlow.

It will be interested to see how the story unfolds. I am so sorry that this happened to her.

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.
Sorry, but I'm not buying that it was accidental with blood of three different people all over the place. I don't think that the torture chamber was exaggerated either. The ex-wife got a restraining order for some reason. The guy sounds like a nut. I'm not saying that the victim didn't have her problems either. She dated the guy for 10 months, didn't she?? I think that she probably had some insight into his violent tendencies, but maybe not... Perhaps, he saved showing her the room until this particular evening...

southcitymom said:
This was my first thought when I read the story. BDSM isn't my "thing" but I know some people whose thing it is. I think the victim in this case may have been on the downlow.

It will be interested to see how the story unfolds. I am so sorry that this happened to her.
I thought the "downlow" was when men who were/are supposedly strictly heterosexual go off for a little *advertiser censored* fun unbeknownst to their significant others.

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.
Ummm, o.k.

I don't participate in this lifestyle myself, but I do know a well equipped dungeon is expensive, unless he built it all himself. And the statement "he wasn't so good at it" doesn't explain her death. There's more to it than someone who didn't know what they were doing, although by the time someone manages to aquire a well supplied dungeon you'd think they'd have learned a few safety precautions along the way---unless safety wasn't in his mind and absolute torture and murder were.

s_finch said:
I thought the "downlow" was when men who were/are supposedly strictly heterosexual go off for a little *advertiser censored* fun unbeknownst to their significant others.
That is the official definition of the "downlow" - and I even read an article in the AJC that said it started in the African American community to describe such men - but I often use it to refer to anyone whose sexual proclivities are hidden and unique.

Methinks many hours of therapy would be required should your kids ever walk in on you in your dungeon in full regalia...

:waitasec: what dat...

GlitchWizard said:

Just a thought.

I could be wrong but aren't you a parent? How can you possibly think having such a thing in a home with children is ok? Even if the door is hidden and locked it could be discovered.

Wow, Just when I didn't think much could shock me anymore.

Jubie

southcitymom said:
That is the official definition of the "downlow" - and I even read an article in the AJC that said it started in the African American community to describe such men - but I often use it to refer to anyone whose sexual proclivities are hidden and unique.
Oh, gotcha, that makes sense. THanks!!

jubie said:
I could be wrong but aren't you a parent? How can you possibly think having such a thing in a home with children is ok? Even if the door is hidden and locked it could be discovered.

Wow, Just when I didn't think much could shock me anymore.

Jubie
Most parents keep their sexual lives hidden from children - in some form or fashion. How is this any different?

southcitymom said:
Most parents keep their sexual lives hidden from children - in some form or fashion. How is this any different?
I think it's quite difficult to keep a dungeon hidden... :D Would be pretty awkward to explain...doesn't quite fit into the birds and the bees conversation.

Jacobi said:
I think it's quite difficult to keep a dungeon kidden... :D Would be pretty awkward to explain...doesn't quite fit into the birds and the bees conversation.
Neither do dildos, vibrators and *advertiser censored* tapes, but parents manage to keep these hidden. Most parents don't even TRY to explain the full spectrum of sexual behavior and somehow kids manage to figure it out on their own!;)

Maybe Glitch's dungeon is off premises...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back