16-year-old Whale Rider Actress Pregnant

southcitymom

Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
Young 'Whale Rider' Actress Pregnant

NEW YORK — Keisha Castle-Hughes is growing up fast. The 16-year-old actress, who was nominated for a best-actress Oscar for her role in 2002's "Whale Rider," is expecting a baby in the spring, the agency that represents her confirmed Friday.

The father is her boyfriend of three years, Bradley Hull, 19.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entert...gen/ap/Movies/People_Castle_Hughes-image.htmlKeisha Castle-Hughes is shown at the Kodak Theatre for the 76th Annual Academy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles in this 2004 file photo. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello, FILE)

Castle-Hughes, who was born in Australia, played the Queen of Naboo in last year's "Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith." She will be seen next as Mary in "The Nativity Story," set for release Dec. 1.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment/content/shared-gen/ap/Movies/People_Castle_Hughes.html

Sixteen is SO young to have a baby! She's lucky she has money from acting to help support the child.

How ironic that she's playing "Mary" in the Nativity movie.

I wonder if they will marry. It is awfully young, but what's done is done. It should be a happy occasion to be celebrated.

I applaud her for not just getting rid of it. Like Becba, I hope they marry and have a happy life together. They've been a couple for three years so hopefully they will make it.

"Her boyfriend of three years"---three years? So she was 13 when they started dating??

Peter Hamilton said:
"Her boyfriend of three years"---three years? So she was 13 when they started dating??
LOL; I know how you feel. I encouraged my own daughters to do their own thing for as long as possible and neither WANTED a boyfriend until seventeen; thankfully. But I do volunteer work in the schools and, believe me, this is the norm now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back