Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

I agree with christine.

Lion

timetravel is offline care giver of all stray and feral cats who come my way.
    what sort of surprises me - is that someone like allison dubois hasn't "picked up" on this case - after all - she lives in arizona, doesn't she? I would think this could be right up her alley....if she can really do as she says she can - have le contacted her about this? don't think I'm crazy for this - i go by what i watch on medium lol....

I have followed along with this story of this Jane Doe and did my own photo shop type of thingy before I found this site.
    It's just another possibility of how she may have looked when she was alive. I would imagine that the large scar on her face would be very memorable. It looks to me like it was tended to by a medical professional. A very pretty young girl with a terrible scar across her face would attract attention. I may be wrong, but on close inspection of the photo, I think the scar goes through her upper lip. What does everyone else think?
    Last edited by Animal04216; 08-22-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: delete pics

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    I have followed along with this story of this Jane Doe and did my own photo shop type of thingy before I found this site.
    It's just another possibility of how she may have looked when she was alive. I would imagine that the large scar on her face would be very memorable. It looks to me like it was tended to by a medical professional. A very pretty young girl with a terrible scar across her face would attract attention. I may be wrong, but on close inspection of the photo, I think the scar goes through her upper lip. What does everyone else think?
    Excellent. Thank you for doing this! And, WELCOME to WS!!!!!!

I am sending you a PM about a photo for another case
    Last edited by Animal04216; 08-22-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: delete pics

Yeah I saw that the scar went through her lip.. almost makes me wonder if maybe she was just barely scraped or something from her fall??... It looks like the Coroner would be able to tell for sure if that was something old or something that may of just happened..Its not noted as a scar I dont think.
    Last edited by Animal04216; 08-22-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: delete pics

It may not answer why no one has come forward for her, but I'd like to explore the possibility that Joel Patrick Courtney was involved in her case. He is being held for rape (Albuquerque, N.M.) and being charged with murder. The FBI believes he has more victims. He was up and down the West and has been linked to an abduction and murder in Corvallis, Oregon (Brooke Wilberger, 2004) and another in North Portland, Oregon (Katie Eggleston 1993). He likes young petite blonde females. The only "time line" I could find for him is at http://crime.about.com/b/a/254520.htm and according to that time line, it would be possible that he was traveling around Arizona in 1999. Can anyone find out any information that would definitely exclude him as being involved?

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=33760

Although Courtney grew up in the Portland, Oregon, area, he has moved extensively during his adult life. There is a high possibility that he has assaulted other victims in the following areas: Albuquerque, New Mexico (7/1994-8/ 1994, 8/1997, and 11/2000); Anchorage, Alaska (1989-1992); Beaverton, Oregon (1986-1992); Bernalillo, New Mexico (5/1995-8/1997); Cape Canaveral, Florida (5/2001-3/2003); Cocoa Beach, Florida (5/2001-9/2002); Grants, New Mexico (9/1995); Pensacola, Florida (5/2001); Portland, Oregon (1980-1989, 1993, and 2004); and Rio Rancho, New Mexico (6/1996-2004). In addition, he is known to have traveled to Mexico via Arizona.
    http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/...jan2006leb.htm

Joel Patrick Courtney currently is incarcerated in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The FBI’s Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP) Unit and the Corvallis, Oregon, Police Department are seeking information from all homicide, sex offender, and cold case units on cases in which Joel Patrick Courtney may be involved.
    Courtney is a white male with a DOB of 6/02/ 1966. He has a goatee, wears two earrings in each ear, and is the suspect in the abduction and possible homicide of Brook Carol Wilberger of Corvallis, Oregon. She was abducted while working outside of an apartment complex on the morning of 5/24/ 2004 between 10:30 and 11:00. She was a 19-yearold college student, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 119 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is presumed dead.
    The FBI is conducting an extensive investigation on Joel Courtney. It is believed that he is a serial sex offender and killer. The FBI has identified three additional victims that Courtney may have sexually assaulted and killed within Oregon. He is inclined to abduct white females, 15 to 25 years of age, with blonde hair and blue eyes, in an outside setting.
    On 11/30/2004, Courtney was arrested in Albuquerque, New Mexico, after he abducted and attempted to rape a 22-year-old college student described as a white female, 5 feet 3 inches, 115 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He forced the victim into his vehicle (a red Honda Civic) at knifepoint around 6:00 p.m. while she was walking down the street. He tied her up with her shoelaces, drove to a parking lot, and sexually assaulted her. He is currently incarcerated, awaiting trial on these charges.

My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    IMO, FWIW, FYI....this guy is a geniune frootloop. He has seriously comprised a few investigations because of his stupidity. Be very wary of this site and it's contents.
    more details?

i always wonder about psychics. i'm a skeptic at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    more details?

i always wonder about psychics. i'm a skeptic at heart.
    Details regarding?

I sent an email raising the possibility of Joel Patrick Courtney being somehow connected to this case. Suzi Dodt (an investigator with the Maricopa Medical Examiner) wrote me back saying that they KNOW the identity of the people in the car with Jane Doe and Joel Patrick Courtney is “not the name of the person involved.” In fact she said that the Police interviewed the people in the car because they stopped when she (JD) “left” the vehicle.

at least she replied to you.....apparently her death was caused by the "fall" from the vehicle - what we all want to know is WHO IS SHE - and why did she jump/fall/was pushed outta the vehicle - I think only the two in the car know the answer to the second question here....

by the by zanko ;WOW on the photoshop reconstruction - your photo does indeed make her appear to be on the latter end of the age scale....what a difference!!!! think you can do the same for cali???

Who is cali?

See "Unidentified White Female Located 9 Nov 1979 Caledonia, NY" for the answer to your question. The first page of posts has the basic information.

Thank you. I will check it out.

I sent an email raising the possibility of Joel Patrick Courtney being somehow connected to this case. Suzi Dodt (an investigator with the Maricopa Medical Examiner) wrote me back saying that they KNOW the identity of the people in the car with Jane Doe and Joel Patrick Courtney is “not the name of the person involved.” In fact she said that the Police interviewed the people in the car because they stopped when she (JD) “left” the vehicle.
    Now I unsure of what the exact facts were. If, "they" stopped for this dear Princess Doe, does that indeed mean that the couple stopped to help her? If, so then I have questions, if only rhetorically. Did the couple report that they witnessed the girl being thrown out or jumping out of another vehicle? If so, did they give any info about the vehicle or if it seemed that there was more than one person in the vehicle?

Lion

From the email: LE know the identity of who was in the vehicle and interviewed them because they stopped when JD "went out of the vehicle". This doesn't say if there were more than two individuals or if the people stopped to "help".
    I would like to see the details of this case updated to reflect the correct information. Does anyone know how to have the Doe Network correct info? Would LE have to update this information?
    It's my sense that LE feel that she was pushed by someone in the vehicle but cannot prove it and do not want to jeopardize the investigation by disclosing information about the circumstances of her death. What I don't understand is why LE cannot post a photo or sketch of the blue heart tattoo or describe what she was wearing. Can anyone see the logic in not disclosing this information? Wouldn't it only help someone recognize her?

Can anyone see the logic in not disclosing this information? Wouldn't it only help someone recognize her?
    It was over 8 years ago that this happened. After that period of time, I do not see why LE would not disclose as much information as they can to help get the identity of this girl.

Makes me wonderwhat their top priority is - finding out WHO she is versus WHAT happened to cause her death in that fashion?

What do people think about Makenzie Rae Newman, age 4 in 1990, abducted by her non-custodial mother. Doe Network case 496DFCA. Mother's height/weight was 5'3/110 pounds. I suppose if you were wanted in connection with your child's abduction, you might not go to the police if she was missing...

hi I dont know if this site has been posted but i came across it today and there's another pic of jane doe and the way the camera is angled it kinda makes her look a *little* different I think it makes her nose look different!

Last edited by Cubby; 08-23-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: delete link to pics

What do people think about Makenzie Rae Newman, age 4 in 1990, abducted by her non-custodial mother. Doe Network case 496DFCA. Mother's height/weight was 5'3/110 pounds. I suppose if you were wanted in connection with your child's abduction, you might not go to the police if she was missing...
    It would be nice to see a close up of Makenzie's cheek scar, to see if it matches the Jane Doe's.

[quote=kaylenbabysims;1541522]hi I dont know if this site has been posted but i came across it today and there's another pic of jane doe and the way the camera is angled it kinda makes her look a *little* different I think it makes her nose look different!

Hiya kaylen, thanks for the post.

Check it out, I dont' recall seeing this pic (but those of you who know me, wouldn't find that odd!)

Anyhow, here it is (at the link it's much bigger for easier viewing of the scars)

She appears to have MASSIVE scarring around her mouth, they do not appear to look like fresh wounds. The scar on the right side of her lip/cheek, and on the left side of her mouth it looks like old scaring, and pretty massive, IMO.
    Last edited by Cubby; 08-23-2008 at 02:44 PM. Reason: delete pic delete link to pics

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Hiya kaylen, thanks for the post.

Check it out, I dont' recall seeing this pic (but those of you who know me, wouldn't find that odd!)

Anyhow, here it is (at the link it's much bigger for easier viewing of the scars)

She appears to have MASSIVE scarring around her mouth, they do not appear to look like fresh wounds. The scar on the right side of her lip/cheek, and on the left side of her mouth it looks like old scaring, and pretty massive, IMO.
    I see that too. It makes me think that it is most likely not an issue of anyone looking for her because the scars are so unique they'd have found her by now. I also notice that her nose appears to have been broken. I thought about the fall from the vehicle, but wouldn't her nose be more swollen, scraped, bruised or something, if it had happened the day before? With so many scars on the face I wonder if there are scars anywhere else on the body? Does anyone recognize this type of scarring? Could it be a result of an automobile accident? What about some sort of explosion? Or does it look like knife wounds? Do the scars appear to have been attended to by a professional? Or do they appear to have been treated "at home". I have many questions for LE. The tattoo and the belly piercing throw me off though. It makes me think she was around other young people and influences and makes me wonder why no one would remember her.
    Last edited by Animal04216; 08-22-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: delete pic

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast