Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    This case is very strange to me...well, stranger than most. I don't know what it is....I can't put my finger on it, but this girl looks has such a "familiar" look to me. Not familiar in way that I think I knew her, because I don't think that. Familiar in a way that I feel I have SEEN this face before. More than once. Possibly in a missing persons bulletin. I don't know. I can't shake the feeling that the answer is hidden right before our very eyes. Something about her face........

I have been looking at her pic almost daily & can't put my finger on it. I don't know what it is....but there's SOMETHING!!! Ever since the very first time I saw the pic, there was definately something..

Does anybody else feel this way or am I just freaking out?

Doe Network lists her death as "Undetermined"- I think 9/10 that she died from impact resulting from how she fell out of the vehicle both physically and possibly internally

Quote Originally Posted by outofthedark
    Doe Network lists her death as "Undetermined"- I think 9/10 that she died from impact resulting from how she fell out of the vehicle both physically and possibly internally
    I don't know. I think, by the injuries to her face, that she was beaten. Her facial injuries do not look like they are the result of falling out of the car. No "road rash" on her face, no visible scrapes or cuts. Her bottom lip is fat, like she was hit in the mouth.

It's wierd that her death is listed as "undetermined". That makes me think that the investigators don't believe that her death resulted from being pushed out of a car. I mean, they say she was pushed out of a moving vehicle, and that they know this, but then go on to say he death is "undetermined." Strange.

I think that if they really thought that she died as a result of being pushed or thrown out of a moving vehicle, then it wouldn't be "undetermined".

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    I don't know. I think, by the injuries to her face, that she was beaten. Her facial injuries do not look like they are the result of falling out of the car. No "road rash" on her face, no visible scrapes or cuts. Her bottom lip is fat, like she was hit in the mouth.

It's wierd that her death is listed as "undetermined". That makes me think that the investigators don't believe that her death resulted from being pushed out of a car. I mean, they say she was pushed out of a moving vehicle, and that they know this, but then go on to say he death is "undetermined." Strange.

I think that if they really thought that she died as a result of being pushed or thrown out of a moving vehicle, then it wouldn't be "undetermined".
    Personally, I think part of her bottom lip is missing. If you look at the picture she appears to have full lips - and the bottom lip looks only half swollen...the swelling seems to stop impossibly abruptly. I think its hard to see if she has scratches and other injuries due to the picture. It looks like they tried to make her as presentable as possible - its difficult to even tell that she has the older scar on her face due to the lighting.

Neither of the new composites look too much like she does in the original morgue picture, but maybe that's just me.

I wonder if the site has a standard set of "causes of death" and they put undetermined because there's no "complications from being pushed out of vehicle". (It would make sense for them to have streamlined a form for posting these cases online.) Or they could just be withholding it until she's identified. Or it could be that she died from something they aren't sure wasn't a previously existing condition or something that was a direct result of the accident and they're hoping to find that out when she's identified. The possibilities are practically endless. =(

I keep editing argh! I also just thought that maybe since they don't know if she jumped or fell or was pushed they don't know if they can label it a sucide or an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by julianne

Now that I've read your post, I'm thinking that the people in the vehicle were beating her and she jumped out of the vehicle while it was still moving to escape them and during that, she might have hit the ground at a certian impact and might have sustained even more injuries to eventually cause her death because she definitely hadn't been run over or had anything else happen to her

The injuries in Doe Network Case File 178UFMS are somewhat related to what I meant by other injuries both ways caused by an impact hit

who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from a vehiclei n AZ, 1999

I think I know how this girl are, I will take the first contact with the investigators but because I am not from U.S.A, I think it is easier for you to handle this case from your country, so I will soon e-mail a photo on this site with some further information about this, at the time, 12-13 years old abducted girl, thane, if you think the girl in the photo is "Pinal county Jane Doe", I hope you will follow up this case. Her family deserves to know what happened to theire loved child. I will be back in a few days.

wow. really.....??????? may i ask, what country are you from? and how do you know who she is? please, do tell!

Iīm from Sweden. This girl is a Russian girl who was abducted from Moscow in 1995 or 1996. She was, at the time, 12-13 years old. It makes her to be between 15-17 years in 1999. I donīt really know for sure if she and the unidentified girl are one and the same person, but they are very similar to me and everyone I show the pictures to. I have contacted Maricopa Med.Ex (Suzi Dodt) and they asked for dental records or DNA. I have therefore also contacted the Russian contact person, but the problem is that he donīt seems to speak English at all. Maybe the Russian embassy in U.S or the U.S embassy in Russia will be helpful with information or translating. Because she was found in U.S.A, I think that you are much more qualificated to handle this than me, but I will call the police in Moscow, they probably talk some English and will be helpful. If any of you think the girls are the one and same, speak some Russia, and will contact the Russian contact person, you can call this number:
    007-495-158-55-35 or 007-495-157-66-00
    E-mail: dim@find.org.ru
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lizza
    Iīm from Sweden. This girl is a Russian girl who was abducted from Moscow in 1995 or 1996. She was, at the time, 12-13 years old. It makes her to be between 15-17 years in 1999. I donīt really know for sure if she and the unidentified girl are one and the same person, but they are very similar to me and everyone I show the pictures to. I have contacted Maricopa Med.Ex (Suzi Dodt) and they asked for dental records or DNA. I have therefore also contacted the Russian contact person, but the problem is that he donīt seems to speak English at all. Maybe the Russian embassy in U.S or the U.S embassy in Russia will be helpful with information or translating. Because she was found in U.S.A, I think that you are much more qualificated to handle this than me, but I will call the police in Moscow, they probably talk some English and will be helpful. If any of you think the girls are the one and same, speak some Russia, and will contact the Russian contact person, you can call this number:
    007-495-158-55-35 or 007-495-157-66-00
    E-mail: dim@find.org.ru
    I can't get the photo to work...

My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by kwatson696
    As far as I know, hardly anyone can view pictures when they are posted this way. I don't know why this feature is available at all. Hopefully this person will post here again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin
    What about this girl? Eye color is not the same but the nose and eyebrows are almost identical.

www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/shcherbakova_ekaterina.html
    I think this girl bears a very strong resembalnce to Jane Doe. The eye color
    does not throw me off because many people have eyes that can
    easily be described as green or blue. I think this is a good match.

mjak

Quote Originally Posted by annemc2
    And what's with the strange Victorian-looking clothing with the brooch? Is that what she was really wearing?
    I have been asking myself the same question. If this girl was really wearing That type of clothing and broach this puts a whole different setting on what may have led to her demise. As I do not think any runaway or prostitute or street person is running around wearing a victorian blouse and broach with a Jackie O. hair syle. What is the deal with this sketch? Unless the artist thought he/she was doing a royal portrait instead of a Jane doe composite sketch.

mjak

Quote Originally Posted by kwatson696
    I've downloaded the picture from find.org.ru and have a "very loose" translation
    of the missing girl's descripton but do not know how to use photobucket and/or if I can post the translation. Can I email both to one of you more experienced websleuths to review?

I cannot get Lizza's url to open to the picture either. Mjack, is the picture you posted the same as Lizza's??? It's getting confusing. Dublin, how did you find the picture on the all Russian websites? I was able to get to the site but couldn't make heads or tails of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin
    I've downloaded the picture from find.org.ru and have a "very loose" translation
    of the missing girl's descripton but do not know how to use photobucket and/or if I can post the translation. Can I email both to one of you more experienced websleuths to review?
    You can e-mail it to me and I will see if I can post it....I have
    a photobucket acct.

My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast