Wealth=Innocence

Jay78

Reaction score
One other thing i noticed in PMPT is how the police right from the start acknowledged that they should kiss the Ramseys as* merely because they are wealthy. They have to be "respected." Anyone who hasnt read PMPT, i say pick it up. there is some shocking stuff in there. For instance, the police wanted to release the house back to the ramseys on the 26th or 27th i believe, but the fbi told them not to. Anyway, back to initial point, if the ramseys hadnt had money, patsy, if not john as well, would be in jail today, IMO.

I think wealth works both ways:

1. - It often provides better legal assistance.

2. - It often provides a public perception of guilt.

Pedro said:
I think wealth works both ways:

1. - It often provides better legal assistance.

2. - It often provides a public perception of guilt.
Agreed, and...

3. - It provides power and the ability to influence the behavior of others, as well as purchase (whether through intimidation, manipulation or straight up "paying off") one's innocence.

Anyway, back to initial point, if the ramseys hadnt had money, patsy, if not john as well, would be in jail today, IMO.

You're DAMN right!

sharkeyes said:
Agreed, and...

3. - It provides power and the ability to influence the behavior of others, as well as purchase (whether through intimidation, manipulation or straight up "paying off") one's innocence.
Agreed, think O.J. Simpson, Michael Jackson, and Robert Blake...

Jay78 said:
One other thing i noticed in PMPT is how the police right from the start acknowledged that they should kiss the Ramseys as* merely because they are wealthy. They have to be "respected." Anyone who hasnt read PMPT, i say pick it up. there is some shocking stuff in there. For instance, the police wanted to release the house back to the ramseys on the 26th or 27th i believe, but the fbi told them not to. Anyway, back to initial point, if the ramseys hadnt had money, patsy, if not john as well, would be in jail today, IMO.
I think so, too.It's a shame all cases aren't treated equally...suspects are suspects and none should be handled with kid gloves.Interrogate and investigate them all thoroughly.

SuperDave said:
You're DAMN right!
Yes I agree. Here's my favorite quote about just this very thing.
Dr. Cyril Wecht called the JBR case a "gross example of what money can buy in America."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back