North Korea says nuclear test successful

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link
AP - 12 minutes ago
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons test, setting off an underground blast in defiance of international warnings and intense diplomatic activity aimed at heading off such a move.

link
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea successfully completed a test of a nuclear weapon late Sunday night, a senior Bush administration official confirmed to FOX News.

The official said, however, that the underground blast only measured a registered a 3.58 seismic reaction, which was smaller than the 400-kiloton explosion the Axis of Evil nation sought.

dark_shadows said:
link
AP - 12 minutes ago
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons test, setting off an underground blast in defiance of international warnings and intense diplomatic activity aimed at heading off such a move.

link
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea successfully completed a test of a nuclear weapon late Sunday night, a senior Bush administration official confirmed to FOX News.

The official said, however, that the underground blast only measured a registered a 3.58 seismic reaction, which was smaller than the 400-kiloton explosion the Axis of Evil nation sought.
Thanks for posting this DK. I really hate to hear this, don't thing that it is a good thing at all:(

News conference coming up from the President on this.

This reminded me of the 60's movie Dr.No.....:doh:

Pharlap said:
This reminded me of the 60's movie Dr.No.....:doh:
Funny you should mention that Pharlap. Heard this morning on Fox that the "dear leader" has an extensive collection of booze, a crew of "joy girls" and loves movies. He has the complete James Bond collection.

Mmmmmm, maybe he thinks he is Dr. No.

cappuccina said:
...about Bush, or about Kim Jong-il... ;)
Kim Jong-il of course. You don't think Laura would let George have all those girls around. It took her long enough to get rid of the ones hiding out after Bill left the White House.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back