GUILTY PA - Chytoria Graham for using baby as weapon, Erie, 2006

2luvmy

RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're go
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/baby.weapon.ap/index.html

ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

That woman should not be allowed to ever get her other children back or have any more. That is unbelievable that she would do that. She may be a baby factory but she is no mother.

Annie said:
That woman should not be allowed to ever get her other children back or have any more. That is unbelievable that she would do that. She may be a baby factory but she is no mother.
MANDATORY STERILIZATION:furious:

What happens to babies in critical condition when the parents aren't able to take them. If the baby ends up permenantly brain damaged and on massive amounts of medical intervention - who foots the bill? Who holds the hand?

Oh my! That poor baby! Most civilized people wouldn't even think of swinging a puppy or kitten as a weapon, let alone a baby! Prayers going out for that precious baby and that a miraculous healing will take place. I hope all of the children are placed together in a loving, nurturing environment.

bakerprune64 said:

Amen! I read where a councilman in SC called for that for parents who let their children run the streets and get into trouble. He has since had to apologize and the community was up in arms over it, but I do think there are cases where there should be no question that it is necessary.

my jaw dropped when I read this. I wonder what the injuries are b/c i would think this would break the babies neck or cause some sort or traumatic brain injury.

bakerprune64 said:
Where to we sign to get that passed.....
Hope the baby comes threw this ok......
OMG:mad:

This is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard. That woman needs be put away for good. I don't understand people today. :waitasec: So many kids & babies are being killed and/or abused. Kids are so helpless. I hope & pray that poor baby comes out of this okay.

SewingDeb said:
Amen! I read where a councilman in SC called for that for parents who let their children run the streets and get into trouble. He has since had to apologize and the community was up in arms over it, but I do think there are cases where there should be no question that it is necessary.
I read that too. I don't think he should have apologized. There are a lot of cases where I think that Mandatory sterilization should be considered and performed.

bakerprune64 said:
I read that too. I don't think he should have apologized. There are a lot of cases where I think that Mandatory sterilization should be considered and performed.

I don't think he should have apologized either but I think he was probably forced to do it by the community reaction.

I agree that there are a lot of cases where sterilization should be mandatory. Doesn't seem to be PC though. : (

SewingDeb said:
I don't think he should have apologized either but I think he was probably forced to do it by the community reaction.

I agree that there are a lot of cases where sterilization should be mandatory. Doesn't seem to be PC though. : (
Well I say we give them the choice of Mandatory Sterilization or a public *advertiser censored* kicking.

bakerprune64 said:
Well I say we give them the choice of Mandatory Sterilization or a public *advertiser censored* kicking.
Where do I sign up to kick *ss?

2sisters said:
my jaw dropped when I read this. I wonder what the injuries are b/c i would think this would break the babies neck or cause some sort or traumatic brain injury.
I read about bleeding in the skull :(
The baby's head hit the man his mother threw him at.

I don;t understand this entire cry out against preventing people who clearly should not have children from having them.

I know their are many arguements about this but its like anything else that affects all of us we should govern it. As a society we govern things that harm all of us or those that cannot defend themselves like children and pets. This is no different.

If your a predator or a child abuser you should be fixed!
If at such time you have proven yourself worthy then it can be reversed.

bakerprune64 said:
:banghead: But I'm also on the line forming to kick some *advertiser censored*. I'm so sick of the way these people treat their children in our society. When is it going to stop? The poor baby. I'm getting so tired of reading what is happening to our children and I can't take much more.

Why is the question--Just WHY?:banghead:

We must stop this insanity and protect those that are the most helpless in our society. It seems the killing and abusing of children is on the rise again.

Let's lock this animal up for good and throw away the key. Just horrified.

Prayers for the poor baby.

Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie