1324 users online (305 members and 1019 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    2luvmy's Avatar
    2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,219

    PA - Erie Woman charged with using baby as weapon

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/ba....ap/index.html

    ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

    The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

    "Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

    Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,073
    That woman should not be allowed to ever get her other children back or have any more. That is unbelievable that she would do that. She may be a baby factory but she is no mother.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie
    That woman should not be allowed to ever get her other children back or have any more. That is unbelievable that she would do that. She may be a baby factory but she is no mother.
    MANDATORY STERILIZATION

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,362
    What happens to babies in critical condition when the parents aren't able to take them. If the baby ends up permenantly brain damaged and on massive amounts of medical intervention - who foots the bill? Who holds the hand?
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,685
    Oh my! That poor baby! Most civilized people wouldn't even think of swinging a puppy or kitten as a weapon, let alone a baby! Prayers going out for that precious baby and that a miraculous healing will take place. I hope all of the children are placed together in a loving, nurturing environment.

  6. #6
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,968
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    MANDATORY STERILIZATION
    Amen! I read where a councilman in SC called for that for parents who let their children run the streets and get into trouble. He has since had to apologize and the community was up in arms over it, but I do think there are cases where there should be no question that it is necessary.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,963
    my jaw dropped when I read this. I wonder what the injuries are b/c i would think this would break the babies neck or cause some sort or traumatic brain injury.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    MANDATORY STERILIZATION
    Where to we sign to get that passed.....
    Hope the baby comes threw this ok......
    OMG

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    191
    This is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard. That woman needs be put away for good. I don't understand people today. So many kids & babies are being killed and/or abused. Kids are so helpless. I hope & pray that poor baby comes out of this okay.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    Amen! I read where a councilman in SC called for that for parents who let their children run the streets and get into trouble. He has since had to apologize and the community was up in arms over it, but I do think there are cases where there should be no question that it is necessary.
    I read that too. I don't think he should have apologized. There are a lot of cases where I think that Mandatory sterilization should be considered and performed.


  11. #11
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,968
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    I read that too. I don't think he should have apologized. There are a lot of cases where I think that Mandatory sterilization should be considered and performed.
    I don't think he should have apologized either but I think he was probably forced to do it by the community reaction.

    I agree that there are a lot of cases where sterilization should be mandatory. Doesn't seem to be PC though. : (

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    I don't think he should have apologized either but I think he was probably forced to do it by the community reaction.

    I agree that there are a lot of cases where sterilization should be mandatory. Doesn't seem to be PC though. : (
    Well I say we give them the choice of Mandatory Sterilization or a public ass kicking.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,441
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Well I say we give them the choice of Mandatory Sterilization or a public ass kicking.
    Where do I sign up to kick *ss?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    Where do I sign up to kick *ss?
    The line forms behind me

  15. #15
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,968
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    Where do I sign up to kick *ss?
    Tying up my boots now!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 08:21 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:10 PM
  4. KS - Woman charged with leaving baby in car as she headed into bar topless
    By wfgodot in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:21 PM
  5. WalMart, Woman Charged With Hurling Baby in Car Seat at Employee
    By Lovejac in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 08:36 PM