1324 users online (305 members and 1019 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.

PA - Erie Woman charged with using baby as weapon

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/ba....ap/index.html

ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

That woman should not be allowed to ever get her other children back or have any more. That is unbelievable that she would do that. She may be a baby factory but she is no mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie
    That woman should not be allowed to ever get her other children back or have any more. That is unbelievable that she would do that. She may be a baby factory but she is no mother.
    MANDATORY STERILIZATION

What happens to babies in critical condition when the parents aren't able to take them. If the baby ends up permenantly brain damaged and on massive amounts of medical intervention - who foots the bill? Who holds the hand?
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Oh my! That poor baby! Most civilized people wouldn't even think of swinging a puppy or kitten as a weapon, let alone a baby! Prayers going out for that precious baby and that a miraculous healing will take place. I hope all of the children are placed together in a loving, nurturing environment.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    MANDATORY STERILIZATION
    Amen! I read where a councilman in SC called for that for parents who let their children run the streets and get into trouble. He has since had to apologize and the community was up in arms over it, but I do think there are cases where there should be no question that it is necessary.

my jaw dropped when I read this. I wonder what the injuries are b/c i would think this would break the babies neck or cause some sort or traumatic brain injury.

Angry

MANDATORY STERILIZATION
    Where to we sign to get that passed.....
    Hope the baby comes threw this ok......
    OMG

This is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard. That woman needs be put away for good. I don't understand people today. So many kids & babies are being killed and/or abused. Kids are so helpless. I hope & pray that poor baby comes out of this okay.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    Amen! I read where a councilman in SC called for that for parents who let their children run the streets and get into trouble. He has since had to apologize and the community was up in arms over it, but I do think there are cases where there should be no question that it is necessary.
    I read that too. I don't think he should have apologized. There are a lot of cases where I think that Mandatory sterilization should be considered and performed.

I read that too. I don't think he should have apologized. There are a lot of cases where I think that Mandatory sterilization should be considered and performed.
    I don't think he should have apologized either but I think he was probably forced to do it by the community reaction.

I agree that there are a lot of cases where sterilization should be mandatory. Doesn't seem to be PC though. : (

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    I don't think he should have apologized either but I think he was probably forced to do it by the community reaction.

I agree that there are a lot of cases where sterilization should be mandatory. Doesn't seem to be PC though. : (
    Well I say we give them the choice of Mandatory Sterilization or a public ass kicking.

Well I say we give them the choice of Mandatory Sterilization or a public ass kicking.
    Where do I sign up to kick *ss?

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    The line forms behind me

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    Tying up my boots now!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast