755 users online (106 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

John Ramsey needs your money.

John Ramsey has a website with information about his campaign.

He would like you to donate too.

http://www.supportramsey.com

Don't miss the latest on the "issue" in Colorado.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Talking My Word!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia

I just can't believe that John is running for office it blows my mind

Although, I don't think John killed Jon Benet.

I read at his site that he just restored this old Plane. Wonder if he names it --- OR USES IT FOR HIS CAMPAIGN.

SisterSocks

Trica thanks for the link

Your doing a wonderful job...
    Just my opinion

Thanks SisterSocks. It's forum members like yourself that keep this place hoppin'

Hey we are invited to a party. From the support John Ramsey website comes this:

Announcement Rally
    Press and Public Invited to Announcement Rally
    Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The public and press are invited to attend an Official Announcement Rally for:

John B. Ramsey

Featuring the Charlevoix High School Jazz Band

Free Pop and Hot Dogs

regarding his decision of whether or not to run for State Representative in the 105th District of Michigan representing Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, and Otsego counties.

Tuesday, May 11th, 2004

5:15pm

106 West Carpenter (next to Flap Jack)

Charlevoix, MI

Online Donations and Volunteers Appreciated!

Please click here to donate.

Please click here to volunteer.

Please click here to forward this to a friend.

Please RSVP via email for this FREE event:

john@supportRamsey.com or by phone (231) 237 9704 or fax (231) 547-9240.

Paid for by Friends to Elect John Ramsey

CLICK HERE

OR

Somebody should ask John Ramsey why his new CAMPAIGN web page isn't linked to his family site where people can turn in tips to find his daughter's murderer.

Tricia, I hope you didn't use all your air miles on your recent trip. It looks like you and your gang of hellions will have to collect a few new beer cans and rattle them LOUDLY in Charlevoix.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSocks

I read at his site that he just restored this old Plane. Wonder if he names it --- OR USES IT FOR HIS CAMPAIGN.

SisterSocks

I was wondering the same thing SisterSocks! Access graphics paid for some record storage at a airplane hanger....which conviently housed his own airplane...If John wins the election can he store records/airplane at the taxpayer's expense?
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Hmm...also can reporter's ask John what the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation did to help children without Lin Wood threatening to sue them?

You know I bought a paperback edition of DOI and it told me the proceeds were going to the JonBenet Ramsey foundation. I've never heard what the foundation did with the money. Will John answer that question? I'd like to know how much money it made, and the exact amounts were given to help the children.

I emailed some charity watch group, the name escapes me at this time, and they never hear of the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation.

Why is that?
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

John Ramsey said that he was going to spend every waking moment and every last dime he has searching for his daughters killer...

Oh well....got to get on with our lives.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Somebody should ask John Ramsey why his new CAMPAIGN web page isn't linked to his family site where people can turn in tips to find his daughter's murderer.

Tricia, I hope you didn't use all your air miles on your recent trip. It looks like you and your gang of hellions will have to collect a few new beer cans and rattle them LOUDLY in Charlevoix.

Shylock we may be a bunch of irrelevant and disturbed individuals who need to be pitied (according to Linn Wood) but we still have a lot of miles in us..LOL. Who knows where we might land next

CLICK HERE

OR

It finally quit raining so I'm picking up beer cans this week to finance my trip to Michigan.

IMO

John Ramsey is a proven fraud and liar. Perfect candidate for a politician. I bet he got pointers on how to further his career goals and political scams from Gary Condit.

My check is in the mail!

NOT

Talking

If anyone decides to attend the rally make sure you wear your Tin Foil Hats!

Tin foil hat
    (Redirected from Tinfoil hat)

A tin foil hat or aluminum foil deflector beanie (AFDB) is a piece of headgear designed to shield the brain from Republican mind control and/or mind reading by surrounding it with a metallic lining (typically, aluminium foil).

While there have been and still are many people who believe in the actual utility of such devices, the wearing of tin foil hats has become a popular stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler
    John Ramsey is a proven fraud and liar. Perfect candidate for a politician. I bet he got pointers on how to further his career goals and political scams from Gary Condit.
    Touche
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Thank You for info/URL...thought John was born in Lincoln,NE

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia

Thank You for info/URL...thought John was born in Lincoln,NE;...so sad...coming from here (where I'm at--OMAHA)...it's tragic!... no wonder he is the way he is!!!
    http://www.supportramsey.com/detail.asp?sdID=90&mdID=76
    Education John Ramsey was born in Omaha, Nebraska on December 7, 1943 where his mother lived with her parents while his father was serving overseas as a pilot during World War II. He moved with his family to Michigan in 1955. Ramsey attended Jr. High School in Battle Creek and moved to Okemos, Michigan in 1957 when his

His new plane...it's got that word "TWIN" in it...hum???

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSocks

SisterSocks

His new plane...it's got that word "TWIN" in it...hum...what's THAT mean???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast