Campaign thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
John Ramsey has a website with information about his campaign.

He would like you to donate too.

http://www.supportramsey.com

Don't miss the latest on the "issue" in Colorado.

Tricia said:

I just can't believe that John is running for office it blows my mind :snooty:

Although, I don't think John killed Jon Benet.

I read at his site that he just restored this old Plane. Wonder if he names it --- OR USES IT FOR HIS CAMPAIGN.

SisterSocks

Trica thanks for the link :)

Your doing a wonderful job...

Thanks SisterSocks. It's forum members like yourself that keep this place hoppin' :)

Hey we are invited to a party. From the support John Ramsey website comes this:

Announcement Rally
Press and Public Invited to Announcement Rally
Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The public and press are invited to attend an Official Announcement Rally for:

John B. Ramsey

Featuring the Charlevoix High School Jazz Band

Free Pop and Hot Dogs

regarding his decision of whether or not to run for State Representative in the 105th District of Michigan representing Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, and Otsego counties.

Tuesday, May 11th, 2004

5:15pm

106 West Carpenter (next to Flap Jack)

Charlevoix, MI

Online Donations and Volunteers Appreciated!

Please click here to donate.

Please click here to volunteer.

Please click here to forward this to a friend.

Please RSVP via email for this FREE event:

john@supportRamsey.com or by phone (231) 237 9704 or fax (231) 547-9240.

Paid for by Friends to Elect John Ramsey

Somebody should ask John Ramsey why his new CAMPAIGN web page isn't linked to his family site where people can turn in tips to find his daughter's murderer.

Tricia, I hope you didn't use all your air miles on your recent trip. It looks like you and your gang of hellions will have to collect a few new beer cans and rattle them LOUDLY in Charlevoix.

SisterSocks said:

I read at his site that he just restored this old Plane. Wonder if he names it --- OR USES IT FOR HIS CAMPAIGN.

SisterSocks

I was wondering the same thing SisterSocks! Access graphics paid for some record storage at a airplane hanger....which conviently housed his own airplane...If John wins the election can he store records/airplane at the taxpayer's expense?

Hmm...also can reporter's ask John what the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation did to help children without Lin Wood threatening to sue them?

You know I bought a paperback edition of DOI and it told me the proceeds were going to the JonBenet Ramsey foundation. I've never heard what the foundation did with the money. Will John answer that question? I'd like to know how much money it made, and the exact amounts were given to help the children.

I emailed some charity watch group, the name escapes me at this time, and they never hear of the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation.

Why is that?

John Ramsey said that he was going to spend every waking moment and every last dime he has searching for his daughters killer...

Oh well....got to get on with our lives.

Shylock said:
Somebody should ask John Ramsey why his new CAMPAIGN web page isn't linked to his family site where people can turn in tips to find his daughter's murderer.

Tricia, I hope you didn't use all your air miles on your recent trip. It looks like you and your gang of hellions will have to collect a few new beer cans and rattle them LOUDLY in Charlevoix.

Shylock we may be a bunch of irrelevant and disturbed individuals who need to be pitied (according to Linn Wood) but we still have a lot of miles in us..LOL. Who knows where we might land next :dance:

It finally quit raining so I'm picking up beer cans this week to finance my trip to Michigan.

IMO

John Ramsey is a proven fraud and liar. Perfect candidate for a politician. I bet he got pointers on how to further his career goals and political scams from Gary Condit.

If anyone decides to attend the rally make sure you wear your Tin Foil Hats!

Tin foil hat
(Redirected from Tinfoil hat)

A tin foil hat or aluminum foil deflector beanie (AFDB) is a piece of headgear designed to shield the brain from Republican mind control and/or mind reading by surrounding it with a metallic lining (typically, aluminium foil).

While there have been and still are many people who believe in the actual utility of such devices, the wearing of tin foil hats has become a popular stereotype.

:laugh:
Wrangler said:
John Ramsey is a proven fraud and liar. Perfect candidate for a politician. I bet he got pointers on how to further his career goals and political scams from Gary Condit.
Touche :D

Tricia said:

Thank You for info/URL...thought John was born in Lincoln,NE;...so sad...coming from here (where I'm at--OMAHA)...it's tragic!... no wonder he is the way he is!!! :silenced:
http://www.supportramsey.com/detail.asp?sdID=90&mdID=76
Education John Ramsey was born in Omaha, Nebraska on December 7, 1943 where his mother lived with her parents while his father was serving overseas as a pilot during World War II. He moved with his family to Michigan in 1955. Ramsey attended Jr. High School in Battle Creek and moved to Okemos, Michigan in 1957 when his

SisterSocks said:

SisterSocks

His new plane...it's got that word "TWIN" in it...hum...what's THAT mean???

Tricia said:

So why no site to find JonBenet's killer but a site to elect/donate? I can't comprehend (don't want to) why a parent(s) would have a site for political reasons and not one to find their CHILD'S MONSTER KILLER???...to save OTHER CHILDREN...EVEN THEIR OWN GENERATION/CHILDREN...???!!! HELLO??? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??? :) :) :)

Show Me said:
I was wondering the same thing SisterSocks! Access graphics paid for some record storage at a airplane hanger....which conviently housed his own airplane...If John wins the election can he store records/airplane at the taxpayer's expense?
...just had a connection of info/thought about John/Denver dying in a plane... ...hum... :D
http://www.airsafe.com/events/celebs/denver.htm
John Denver, 53, dies in California plane crash
Entertainer leaves worldwide, local influence
Singer John Denver Killed in Plane Crash

On October 12, 1997 singer, songwriter, and actor John Denver was killed when he crashed the Long-EZ aircraft he was piloting after it ran out of fuel just off the coast at Pacific Grove, CA. Denver apparently lost control of the aircraft while attempting to manipulate the fuel selector handle. Denver had recently purchased the aircraft and had about a half-hour orientation flight the day before the accident. The NTSB cited Denver's unfamiliarity with the aircraft and his failure to have the aircraft refueled as causal factors in the accident. Denver was the sole occupant of the aircraft. The following synopsis of the accident is taken from the preliminary NTSB report

SisterSocks said:
I think it means Twin Engines
HI SISTERSOCKS...LOL...I knew that (hee hee)...not that it's a "twin thing"'; I'm a "twin" and my lovely twin sister reminds me of that every chance she gets...she's single w/o husband and kids...I've got husband and 4 kids...LOL...we have TWIN aunts (my mother has TWIN sisters & nope it did not skip a generation!) ... :innocent:

IMHO "twin" reminds me of JonBenet's TWIN DOLL, my TWIN sister, the TWIN towers, two sides to a coin, double trouble, marykate & ashley=enough already(Patsy's statement in DOI) (T WIN = to win?)?; I'm sure I've "overshared" here FWIW...just venting for the highest good of all involved.

p.s.I love the picture above in your post...amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck