919 users online (173 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Katie holmes travels fast

Katie Holmes and her massive jaw were seen eating at exclusive Beverly Hills restaurant Orso earlier in the week. Noticeably absent from the lunch, as descibed by our favorite UK newspaper The Sun, was Tom Cruise:

It is the first time stunning Katie has been spotted alone since the birth of baby SURI in April.

Why does The Sun keep describing these actresses as stunning? Yesterday they described Paris Hilton as stunning and today they’re describing perfectly average Katie Holmes in the same way. The only way Katie Holmes could stun me is if she had a huge third arm growing out of her forehead that could throw a wicked changeup and play a mean air guitar. I’m comfortable saying I would be stunned if I saw that.

In other news, Katie was seen in London with Victoria Beckham, about three hours after she ate lunch in Beverly Hills. And you had the nerve to doubt the existence of the time-space continuum? Who’s the crazy guy now?
    http://www.celebslam.com/katie-holmes-travels-fast
    Last edited by CW; 10-11-2006 at 07:30 PM. Reason: bad language

First time she's been seen alone?

she's spent the last week with Victoria Beckham in Paris, hasn't she? and with no sign of Cruise or Suri.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaFiend024
    Katie Holmes and her massive jaw were seen eating at exclusive Beverly Hills restaurant Orso earlier in the week. Noticeably absent from the lunch, as descibed by our favorite UK newspaper The Sun, was Tom Cruise:

It is the first time stunning Katie has been spotted alone since the birth of baby SURI in April.

Why does The Sun keep describing these actresses as stunning? Yesterday they described über-slut Paris Hilton as stunning and today they’re describing perfectly average Katie Holmes in the same way. The only way Katie Holmes could stun me is if she had a huge third arm growing out of her forehead that could throw a wicked changeup and play a mean air guitar. I’m comfortable saying I would be stunned if I saw that.

In other news, Katie was seen in London with Victoria Beckham, about three hours after she ate lunch in Beverly Hills. And you had the nerve to doubt the existence of the time-space continuum? Who’s the crazy guy now?
    Hehehe, I'm with you, Katie is very average looks wise and her acting skills aren't much better.

I didn't know she hung out with Posh, she can't even pick nice friends

I heard she was pregnant again.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Hehehe, I'm with you, Katie is very average looks wise and her acting skills aren't much better.

Oh Narla, I always get a kick out of your post....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Oh Narla, I always get a kick out of your post....
    Thanks Michelle, always just being me here

Holmes is nothing to write home about, and it doesn't surprise me in the least she is friends with Posh..
    Posh is a joke, she cant even sing or dance and that is her claim to fame.

I think she can look quite gorgeous.

But I agree, she is a lousy actress.
    Last edited by Jacobi; 10-09-2006 at 09:09 PM.

I think Katie is beautiful. I agree with the Paris issue...that girl is fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I think Katie is beautiful. I agree with the Paris issue...that girl is fugly.
    To me Paris is one of those women who has some nice features, but looks mannish. And she seems to be so selfish and wrapped up in herself that I just can't like her or see much beauty at all.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat

I heard she was pregnant again.

I happen to think Katie is way above average in looks.

So what if she's pregnant again??

Some people are mean.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura

Some people are mean.
    Definitely above average. Ample bosom, tall with long legs up to her chin, seriously cute face, beautiful flowing locks, dimples in all the right places, nice package in the rear, a come-hither smirk and a slightly appealing lazy right eye.

I see you changed your mind about Katie Jacobi, I saw your original post

I haven't even noticed her lazy eye, seems I'm not as picky as some.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura

Some people are mean.
    How do you mean?

I heard she was pregnant again, thought other people here might have heard that too

I wasn't being mean, I was saying it like I see it and as I see it, Katie Holmes is just another pretty face, nothing special about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi
    I think she can look quite gorgeous.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4...ieparisze9.jpg

But I agree, she is a lousy actress.
    Those are some big eyes!

I've always thought Katie Holmes was "cute". I can't vouch for her choice in men though.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaFiend024

Why does The Sun keep describing these actresses as stunning? Yesterday they described Paris Hilton as stunning and today they’re describing perfectly average Katie Holmes in the same way. The only way Katie Holmes could stun me is if she had a huge third arm growing out of her forehead that could throw a wicked changeup and play a mean air guitar. I’m comfortable saying I would be stunned if I saw that.

I think she looks horseish (is that a word?) she is a silly twit if you ask me ( i know, nobody did) with a school girl crush on tom. and paris hilton, looks like a high class call girl. why don't we ever see decent celebrities. i can not stand angelina and brad simply b/c i have never had patience for a homewrecker therefore i don't like her or cheater therefore I don't like him.
    Last edited by CW; 10-12-2006 at 10:34 PM. Reason: edited due to quote

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast