Katie holmes travels fast

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
Katie Holmes and her massive jaw were seen eating at exclusive Beverly Hills restaurant Orso earlier in the week. Noticeably absent from the lunch, as descibed by our favorite UK newspaper The Sun, was Tom Cruise:

It is the first time stunning Katie has been spotted alone since the birth of baby SURI in April.

Why does The Sun keep describing these actresses as stunning? Yesterday they described Paris Hilton as stunning and today they’re describing perfectly average Katie Holmes in the same way. The only way Katie Holmes could stun me is if she had a huge third arm growing out of her forehead that could throw a wicked changeup and play a mean air guitar. I’m comfortable saying I would be stunned if I saw that.

In other news, Katie was seen in London with Victoria Beckham, about three hours after she ate lunch in Beverly Hills. And you had the nerve to doubt the existence of the time-space continuum? Who’s the crazy guy now?
http://www.celebslam.com/katie-holmes-travels-fast

First time she's been seen alone?

she's spent the last week with Victoria Beckham in Paris, hasn't she? and with no sign of Cruise or Suri.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
Katie Holmes and her massive jaw were seen eating at exclusive Beverly Hills restaurant Orso earlier in the week. Noticeably absent from the lunch, as descibed by our favorite UK newspaper The Sun, was Tom Cruise:

It is the first time stunning Katie has been spotted alone since the birth of baby SURI in April.

Why does The Sun keep describing these actresses as stunning? Yesterday they described über-*advertiser censored* Paris Hilton as stunning and today they’re describing perfectly average Katie Holmes in the same way. The only way Katie Holmes could stun me is if she had a huge third arm growing out of her forehead that could throw a wicked changeup and play a mean air guitar. I’m comfortable saying I would be stunned if I saw that.

In other news, Katie was seen in London with Victoria Beckham, about three hours after she ate lunch in Beverly Hills. And you had the nerve to doubt the existence of the time-space continuum? Who’s the crazy guy now?

Hehehe, I'm with you, Katie is very average looks wise and her acting skills aren't much better.

I didn't know she hung out with Posh, she can't even pick nice friends :p

I heard she was pregnant again.

narlacat said:
Hehehe, I'm with you, Katie is very average looks wise and her acting skills aren't much better.

Oh Narla, I always get a kick out of your post....:D

michelle said:
Oh Narla, I always get a kick out of your post....:D
Thanks Michelle, always just being me here :)

Holmes is nothing to write home about, and it doesn't surprise me in the least she is friends with Posh..
Posh is a joke, she cant even sing or dance and that is her claim to fame.

I think she can look quite gorgeous.

katieparisze9.jpg

But I agree, she is a lousy actress.

I think Katie is beautiful. I agree with the Paris issue...that girl is fugly. :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
I think Katie is beautiful. I agree with the Paris issue...that girl is fugly. :laugh:

To me Paris is one of those women who has some nice features, but looks mannish. And she seems to be so selfish and wrapped up in herself that I just can't like her or see much beauty at all.

narlacat said:

:razz:
I happen to think Katie is way above average in looks.

So what if she's pregnant again??

Some people are mean.

PrayersForMaura said:

Some people are mean.
Definitely above average. Ample bosom, tall with long legs up to her chin, seriously cute face, beautiful flowing locks, dimples in all the right places, nice package in the rear, a come-hither smirk and a slightly appealing lazy right eye.

I see you changed your mind about Katie Jacobi, I saw your original post :p

I haven't even noticed her lazy eye, seems I'm not as picky as some.

PrayersForMaura said:

Some people are mean.
How do you mean?

I heard she was pregnant again, thought other people here might have heard that too :)

I wasn't being mean, I was saying it like I see it and as I see it, Katie Holmes is just another pretty face, nothing special about her.

I've always thought Katie Holmes was "cute". I can't vouch for her choice in men though.

PlasmaFiend024 said:

Why does The Sun keep describing these actresses as stunning? Yesterday they described Paris Hilton as stunning and today they’re describing perfectly average Katie Holmes in the same way. The only way Katie Holmes could stun me is if she had a huge third arm growing out of her forehead that could throw a wicked changeup and play a mean air guitar. I’m comfortable saying I would be stunned if I saw that.

I think she looks horseish (is that a word?) she is a silly twit if you ask me ( i know, nobody did) with a school girl crush on tom. and paris hilton, looks like a high class call girl. why don't we ever see decent celebrities. i can not stand angelina and brad simply b/c i have never had patience for a homewrecker therefore i don't like her or cheater therefore I don't like him.

narlacat said:

Who might be pregnant again? Katie or Posh?
Isn't there speculation that Tom/Katie are trying to recruit the Beckhams to join the cult?
I think it's great Katie seems to be out and about without her Scientology handler, or at least it appears that way.

I think Katie is beautiful and a good actress. She was great in Wonder Boys and the Ice House, and if you've ever watched Dawson's Creek, you know that she has it in her.

Oh yeah - Pieces of April. She was great in that movie.

ljwf22 said:
Who might be pregnant again? Katie or Posh?
Isn't there speculation that Tom/Katie are trying to recruit the Beckhams to join the cult?
I think it's great Katie seems to be out and about without her Scientology handler, or at least it appears that way.
Katie.

narlacat said:
Wow. Back-to-back babies. They better hurry and get married while she's slim and pale. I've heard the wedding is planned for around Thanksgiving. Katie sure seems happier lately. I hope she is. I don't really care whether tom is or not.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back