1420 users online (319 members and 1101 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Sharon stone to play aileen wounos?

Sharon Stone was seen out and about shopping for furniture without her makeup on:

Stone was spotted shopping for rugs and other home furnishings at F&S Fabrics in Los Angeles on Tuesday sporting every actresses worst nightmare — no makeup! Rather than make fun of the 48-year-old Oscar nominated actress, we give props to La Stone for keeping it real.
    More at link
    http://www.celebslam.com/sharon-ston...es-me#comments

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaFiend024
    Sharon Stone was seen out and about shopping for furniture without her makeup on:

Stone was spotted shopping for rugs and other home furnishings at F&S Fabrics in Los Angeles on Tuesday sporting every actresses worst nightmare no makeup! Rather than make fun of the 48-year-old Oscar nominated actress, we give props to La Stone for keeping it real.
    More at link
    http://www.celebslam.com/sharon-ston...es-me#comments
    same here...i don't think she looks scary at all...i think she looks fine

I think she is very pretty.

Her hair is a bit unkept. Oh, and without hair she reminds me of William Fichtner:

Fichtner

For 48 she looks DAMN good even without makeup! She probably doesn't even care if she has her makeup on or not. She's already a star, who's she got to impress anyway? All I can say is U go Girl!!!

She looks absolutely fine. I wonder what is up with that reporter? Maybe she should self-published her/him self without props and see what we get. Too much emphasis on unrealistic glam. Wingnuts!

I think she looks great - a natural beauty in fact. Now, if they had Oprah without her makeup then I'd get their point.

Sharon Stone is a natural beauty, which is evident even in this photo.

Lol-if Sharon Stone looks terrible without makeup then when I'm 48 I want to look just as terrible as she does!