Thread: Problem with posting replies

Problem with posting replies

I've been trying since yesterday to post a reply. I always get the message about waiting sixty seconds before you can post another reply. It had been HOURS since my last reply. I'm still having that problem. Anyone know how I can fix it?
    I guess if I can post this then my problem is solved huh? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth
    I've been trying since yesterday to post a reply. I always get the message about waiting sixty seconds before you can post another reply. It had been HOURS since my last reply. I'm still having that problem. Anyone know how I can fix it?
    I guess if I can post this then my problem is solved huh? LOL
    There was a problem with the server yesterday that messed up some of the post times. This meant that some posts had a future time in the database, generally a few hours ahead of when they were actually posted, & this caused the 60 second rule to come into play. The glitch seems to have been fixed now so hopefully it won't occur again.

blaize
    Last edited by blaize; 10-11-2006 at 08:52 PM.

Same here.

hopefully, all is now well.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize
    There was a problem with the server yesterday that messed up some of the post times. This meant that some posts had a future time in the database, generally a few hours ahead of when they were actually posted, & this caused the 60 second rule to come into play. The glitch seems to have been fixed now so hopefully it won't occur again.

blaize
    I wondered what was going on. Wouldn't you know I had a lot to post right when this happened. Figured I was banned or something.