733 users online (109 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

France - Véronique Courjault charged in deaths of 3 newborns, 1999-2003

French couple deny being the parents of babies found frozen in their home.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=151502

I'm relatively new to webslueths and I have to tell you the more I read the more jaded I become. I wonder if these babies were stillborn since they didn't say how old they appeared to be? Even if that's the case it's still not right.

They don't stand a chance. DNA proves they ARE the parents. They must be stupid. I'm sorry, but if my baby is still born I wouldn't keep it in my freezer. They are weird at best, and evil at worst.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    They don't stand a chance. DNA proves they ARE the parents. They must be stupid. I'm sorry, but if my baby is still born I wouldn't keep it in my freezer. They are weird at best, and evil at worst.

Something is definitely weird here. The alleged parents (according to DNA) were the ones to report finding the babies in the freezer. So it really is very puzzling to me.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    We're hearing from the husband. He may not have known about the babies but I'll be the wife knows better.

I agree they aren't the parents. Parents love their babies. These people just created them.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    I agree they aren't the parents. Parents love their babies. These people just created them.
    Good point, Glitch. Someone should ask them if they are the sperm and egg donors if they are not the parents.

Maybe I watch too much CSI, but I would think that autopsies on these babies would show if they were born dead, frozen alive, killed some other way. Sadly, there are probably sicker details to be uncovered than just "finding" them.

Where are all these deviants coming from?

So let me guess here..these babies were found in S Korea by the parent/s in July and reported and then they left for France?

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    We're hearing from the husband. He may not have known about the babies but I'll be the wife knows better.
    Thats what I was thinking....I wonder if the babies were full term

Just heard on the news in France, that the mother has confessed. She says she acted alone but no news on how the babies died yet.

I knew it.

When the husband found the bodies she tried to lie....
    My worry is why???
    Did he not want children???
    Or is she covering for him??

I know it happens but I never get how a pregnancy gets hidden. Especially a husband not knowing. He sleeps with her. He would have to feel her stomache. Pregnant tummys don't feel like fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    I know it happens but I never get how a pregnancy gets hidden. Especially a husband not knowing. He sleeps with her. He would have to feel her stomache. Pregnant tummys don't feel like fat.
    I soooooooooooooo am right there with you--- come on--- I didnt gain a zillion pounds with either of my two---- but damn--- didnt have to be a rocket scienetist to look at me and know I was pregnant----and just like you said Becba....the husband didnt know

Not much news here but it's still very early morning.
    She gave birth alone.The babies were twin boys, both had breathed after birth but were not fed or even washed, wrapped in towels and plastic bags and put in the freezer. Don't know for sure but they could have been suffocated.
    The father was often away for work and the wife says he didn't know she was pregnant. Perhaps true, considering his reaction when he found the two little bodies.
    She had a hysterectomy after the birth of the twins end of 2003 so fortunately won't be able to start again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast