A small plane has crashed into building in NYC...

Mr. Masterj works 2 blocks away on 74. I have been freaking out for the past 15 minutes until I was able to get through to him. He is hearing it may be a helicopter? He said they heard a loud noise and now can see a fire.

This will eek some painful memories. :(

Plane Crashes Into Manhattan Building

A small plane crashed into a high-rise on the Upper East Side, setting off a fire and startling New Yorkers, police said.
Fire Department spokeswoman Emily Rahimi said an aircraft struck struck the 20th floor of a building on East 72nd Street. Witnesses said the crash caused a loud noise, and burning and falling debris was seen. Flames were seen shooting out of the windows. Video from the scene showed at least three apartments in the high rise fully engulfed in flames.
There was no immediate word on any deaths or injuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/11/D8KMK0O02.html

Terrorism or not it sure is making me have flashbacks watching on TV! :(

Fire Department spokeswoman Emily Rahimi said an aircraft struck struck the 20th floor of a building on East 72nd Street. Witnesses said the crash caused a loud noise, and burning and falling debris was seen. Flames were seen shooting out of the windows. Video from the scene showed at least three apartments in the high rise fully engulfed in flames.

"There's huge pieces of debris falling," said one witness who refused to give her full name. "There's so much falling now, I've got to get away."

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/11/D8KMK4380.html

Masterj said:
Who ever wrote the article at that link is an idiot. 67th and York is NO WHERE NEAR Rockefellar Center. Cripes.

I am struggling to keep it together right now. Those 15 minutes of not reaching him where much to familiar a feeling. :(

:( I can't even imagine that feeling! I'm glad he's ok.

Masterj said:
Who ever wrote the article at that link is an idiot. 67th and York is NO WHERE NEAR Rockefellar Center. Cripes.

I am struggling to keep it together right now. Those 15 minutes of not reaching him where much to familiar a feeling. :(
i cant imagine :blowkiss:

Terrorism not being ruled out right now....I pray this is just an accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back