Richard

Reaction score
Mary Olive Donohue
Missing since 1970 from Warren, Ohio.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: March 6, 1948
Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7"; 135 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Dark brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Donohue has a birthmark on her right leg, a scar on her right foot and has had a fractured elbow (right arm).
AKA: Susie; Susie Q

Circumstances of Disappearance
Donohue was last seen in Ohio in 1970. She is a 1969 graduate of Rayon High School in Youngstown, Ohio.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: David Donohue (see link )

Source Information:
David Donohue
The Doe Network: Case File 1238DFOH

Link:
http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/1238dfoh.html

The pictures do bear a certain resemblance. It would be really interesting to know if the family was Roman Catholic. I found another site about this Olive Donohue, and she is in the Anglican Church in Ireland, and attended Trinity College in Dublin. I suspect time will bear out that the two do not match, but if it is a match I would love to hear the story of how she left home after a fight with her father, made her way to Ireland and became involved in the church.

I found a posting at http://www.lostfriends.org/, excerpted:
mary left home after a fight with her dad last seen in warren ohio about 1970 no one has head from her at all after that mary would be about 53 years old now she may be in west virginia

Bluecat said:
I suspect time will bear out that the two do not match, but if it is a match I would love to hear the story of how she left home after a fight with her father, made her way to Ireland and became involved in the church.
So would I! Seriously though, a formerly unstable woman who'd leave home on a whim and subsequently acquire the level of maturity required to become an Anglican priest, no less, would probably have contacted her family to let them know of her whereabouts by now.

I can't find one single article for this missing woman.

I did see where she has a Brother that was looking for her by posting on various boards (genealogy..etc.) trying desperately to see if anyone had heard of her.

That makes me very sad.

This case is no longer included in the Doenetwork. The link in my first post goes to some weird site which also does not seem to have anything on Mary Olive Donohue.

Anyone have further information on this case?

Does anyone know under what circumstances an entry is removed from doenetwork? Unless a case is resolved, it seems like the only reason for removal would be at the request of the family.

It would be great if, after all this time, Mary Olive Donohue has been found.

I've e-mailed her brother David and will wait to see what he has to say. From what he posted on various sites in 2006, he thinks his sister may still be alive.

So sad,

Is there a specific date available?

Satch

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members