1011 users online (210 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

IMPORTANT: Michael Tracey/Westword Article/Please read.

For the first time since Ann Bardach's article about the JBR case appeared in Vanity Fare in 1997, we have a fantastic article from Westword that exposes the truth about the shenanigans in the JonBenet Ramsey case. This time, focusing on Michael Tracey and his out and out lies and accusations towards innocent people. All the while making money off of bogus documentaries.

The wonderful reporter who spent the time and dug for the truth is named Alan Prendergast.

If you like what you read I would encourage you to please let Alan know by emailing him. Maybe your email might even appear in a letter to the editor
    alan.prendergast@westword.com

If you want to leave confidential feedback for Prenderast you can do so here.
    http://www.westword.com/feedback/ind...ate=2006-10-12

It's very important to let the publications know that their willingness to write about the JBR case and seek the truth is greatly appreciated.

If everyone who liked the article would email Alan Prendergast it will make a difference.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

There's still a ways to go.

Lin Wood was on Katie Couric's "Free Speech" segment last night.

Never mind what he had to say. The fact that Lin Wood was on a segment called "Free Speech" is the height of sick irony, given what he does when anyone challenges his clients and their account.

He and Tracey are made for each other: two human leeches with no ethics, no hearts and no sympathy from me. If they want sympathy, I suggest they look in the dictionary between s**t and syphillus.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    If they want sympathy, I suggest they look in the dictionary between s**t and syphillus.
    o/t SD you win, this has to be the best line in a post all day. Bravo!
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

Quote Originally Posted by L L & S
    o/t SD you win, this has to be the best line in a post all day. Bravo!
    I second that..SuperDave is a Superhero in my book !

Thank you! You're a lovely audience!

Thank you! You're a lovely audience!

Count me as a fan. That line was BRILLIANT!!!!!

CLICK HERE

OR

If they want sympathy, I suggest they look in the dictionary between s**t and syphillus.
    Fantastic! Couldn't have said it better....

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

I blush at my accomplishments!

I blush at my accomplishments!
    Take a bow

A small one.

This guys agenda is bigger than Tracey's. Nothing resembling Journalism there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Badsleuth
    This guys agenda is bigger than Tracey's. Nothing resembling Journalism there at all.
    Excuse me?

Alan Prendergast dug deep, talked to sources, triple checked his sources and wrote the truth. It has NOTHING to do with an agenda.

I participated in this article. I was only quoted briefly (which was just fine with me) but I can tell you that in no way shape or form did Predergast have any sort of "agenda" when he interviewed me.

So tell me Badsleuth, what exactly is wrong with the article? It's all true, backed up by Tracey's own emails and taped phone conversations with Karr.

How about a few examples rather than a sweeping comment.

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Excuse me?

Alan Prendergast dug deep, talked to sources, triple checked his sources and wrote the truth. It has NOTHING to do with an agenda.

I participated in this article. I was only quoted briefly (which was just fine with me) but I can tell you that in no way shape or form did Predergast have any sort of "agenda" when he interviewed me.

So tell me Badsleuth, what exactly is wrong with the article? It's all true, backed up by Tracey's own emails and taped phone conversations with Karr.

I was thinking the same thing: excuse me?

The professor is using students to help research his future crockumentaries and the 'book deal' he hoped Karr would bring him...the university is somewhat 'sponsoring' these ridiculous money making schemes.

I say the professor, who keeps targeting the WRONG suspects in his crocks, quits making money and fame off a dead 6 year old little girl named JonBenet.

A thousand curses on the nutty professor, make he get what he desires.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Excuse me?

Sorry to jump in here I know you were asking Badsleuth. But..........
    Im not so sure about an agenda except he 4sure seems to be anti ramsey, accepts the words of convicted criminals and assumes LE always tells the truth. MT may be misguided and he could be wrong but at least he's trying. Also its not his fault the media turned JMK into JMStarr.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast