813 users online (135 members and 678 guests)  

Websleuths News

The NYpost needs to hear from us!!!!

http://www.nypost.com/delonas/delonas.htm

This is unbelievable!!!! I am sure the Lidle Family truly appreciates this!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!! Let's flood these insensetive idiots with E-mails!!!!.

That's horrible! How can anyone be so insensitive?

Tacky.

That cartoon is in such poor taste. I can't believe they printed it.

I sent them an email...

That's so ignorant!

Well, it is The New York Post! I don't exactly consider them the pinnacle of good taste OR good reporting. They're known for tacky sensationalism and are probably just happy to get a rise out of anyone.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by jillybean
    http://www.nypost.com/delonas/delonas.htm

This is unbelievable!!!! I am sure the Lidle Family truly appreciates this!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!! Let's flood these insensetive idiots with E-mails!!!!.
    OMG!!!! I am sickened!

ETA... there is a fine line to humour and they have crossed it!

Cruel...just cruel. I hope no one contacts them and reinforces their fodder. Just don't buy their paper or read or comment on their online. Let them die a natural death.

We need to speak with a voice that won't buy their insensitivity or better yet, cruelty.We become the paper thin audience that they so desire if we do.The ratings game among some media outlets takes sensationalism over truth and courtesy. If we don't react then they don't earn money from advertisers.Sort of like, if you don't like the product, don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi
    OMG!!!! I am sickened!

ETA... there is a fine line to humour and they have crossed it!
    "I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately." - George Carlin

Wow, that's sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi
    "I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately." - George Carlin
    I absolutely love George Carlin- but if you know his humour- it would never center around someone's death- their misfortune- no question(!)- and I say go for it- but even with his quote, I still believe, he truly does know the infinite and respectful line and does not cross it-jmho!

I would love to hear from George himself on that one though AND would challenge him to respond without a single curse word- now THAT would be amazing! ha!