documentaries and interviews

wallflower67

Reaction score
I've been reading this site for some time...since Laci Peterson disappeared, but have rarely posted, and had to re-register recently.

The JBR case has always haunted me. I swore I wouldn't get caught up in pondering what happened, swore I wouldn't buy any of the books, but then this Karr freak confesses and ten years of resolution goes out the window. I'm reading everything I can!

I know I saw some of the interviews around the time that they were filmed, but I've never seen any of the documentaries. Anyone know how I can get ahold of them?

Also...wasn't there a TV movie made about this? I swear I was watching one in a furniture store warehouse waiting room, while waiting for a TV to be delivered to my car. I specifically remember the re-enactment of JR bringing JBR up from the cellar and her arms being stiff in rigor mortis. Maybe it was a documentary, but I thought it was a movie...and I remember it to be sympathetic to the Ramseys.

wallflower67 said:
I've been reading this site for some time...since Laci Peterson disappeared, but have rarely posted, and had to re-register recently.

I know I saw some of the interviews around the time that they were filmed, but I've never seen any of the documentaries. Anyone know how I can get ahold of them?

Also...wasn't there a TV movie made about this? I swear I was watching one in a furniture store warehouse waiting room, while waiting for a TV to be delivered to my car. I specifically remember the re-enactment of JR bringing JBR up from the cellar and her arms being stiff in rigor mortis. Maybe it was a documentary, but I thought it was a movie...and I remember it to be sympathetic to the Ramseys.
Welcome back! I'm no expert on this case, but, I believe the TV movie you are referring to is "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" (see also the book by the same name). http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Murder-Town-Lawrence-Schiller/dp/B00008K7AQ/sr=8-2/qid=1160854743/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-0545793-3356109?ie=UTF8 - here is a link to amazon.com, the DVD is available for $7.99 plus shipping.

As far as interviews, well, you can read transcripts on acandyrose.com, and the E! Entertainment channel does rerun their "E True Hollywood Story - JonBenet Ramsey" from time to time (it is currently available on E!-On Demand if your cable company has that subscription option).

Hope that provides a good start...:)

Hi wallflower. There are lots of snatches of things to be found on YouTube... Ramsey CNN interviews etc.

Also the documentary you refer to is likely to be Michael Tracey's 'Who Killed Jon Benet?', 1998 for Channel 4.

On the subject of that Michael Tracey documentary, does anyone know if that is available commercially?

It was the "PMPT" movie, and I didn't think it was sympathetic to Patsy: it portrayed her as a psycho tranquilizer addict. (I'm not feeling very fair to her right this moment, but I don't want to hear the hectoring of the "be nice" crowd, so I won't weigh in as to whether or not I think that was an accurate portrayal.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back