GUILTY NJ - Alfredo de los Santos Francisco, 36, beaten to death, Montville, 12 Dec 2005

ihadcabinfever

Reaction score
http://www.northjersey.com/page.php...lRUV5eTcwMDUxNzgmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkz

Saturday, October 14, 2006

MONTVILLE -- Authorities were working Friday to identify skeletal remains found in the woods near an industrial park.

A landscaper discovered the decomposed body -- clothed, wrapped in plastic sheeting, and believed to be that of a man -- at 9:45 a.m. Thursday while he was dumping leaves behind an industrial building off Chapin Road, authorities said.

Police and detectives from the Morris County Prosecutor's Office responded to the scene and are investigating the case as a death of suspicious nature. State forensic anthropologist Donna Fontana is assisting in the identification, which can be difficult once a body has become badly decomposed.

The building closest to the wooded area is owned by Frassetto Cos., authorities said. No one answered the phone Friday at the companies' Chapin Road office.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Prosecutor's Office homicide unit at 973-285-6200 or the Morris County Sheriff's Office Crime Stoppers at 973-267-2255.

Body had 2 crowns in shape of hearts

Sunday, October 15, 2006

MONTVILLE -- The Morris County Prosecutor's Office on Saturday provided a detailed description of a body found two days earlier in an industrial park in the Pine Brook section of the township.

According to Prosecutor Michael M. Rubbinaccio, a preliminary investigation indicates that the dead man was white or Hispanic, between the ages of 35 and 45, about 5-foot-2 to 5-foot-4 and 130 to 150 pounds. The man also had dark-colored hair 5 to 7 inches long, with silver crowns on his front two upper teeth in the shape of upside-down hearts.

The skeletal remains -- clothed and wrapped in plastic sheeting -- were discovered by a landscaper Thursday morning off Chapin Road, police said. Montville Township and county and state police are investigating the circumstances of the man's death and seeking his identity.

Anyone with potential information about the man, who had been missing for some time given the extent of decomposition, is asked to call the Prosecutor's Office homicide unit at 973-285-6200 or Morris County Crimestoppers at 973-267-2255.

MORRIS COUNTY

Sunday, October 15, 2006

MONTVILLE -- The Morris County Prosecutor's Office on Saturday provided a detailed description of a body found two days earlier in an industrial park in the Pine Brook section of the township.

According to Prosecutor Michael M. Rubbinaccio, a preliminary investigation indicates that the dead man was white or Hispanic, between the ages of 35 and 45, about 5-foot-2 to 5-foot-4 and 130 to 150 pounds. The man also had dark-colored hair 5 to 7 inches long, with silver crowns on his front two upper teeth in the shape of upside-down hearts.

The skeletal remains -- clothed and wrapped in plastic sheeting -- were discovered by a landscaper Thursday morning off Chapin Road, police said. Montville Township and county and state police are investigating the circumstances of the man's death and seeking his identity.

Anyone with potential information about the man, who had been missing for some time given the extent of decomposition, is asked to call the Prosecutor's Office homicide unit at 973-285-6200 or Morris County Crimestoppers at 973-267-2255.

The man also had dark-colored hair 5 to 7 inches long, with silver crowns on his front two upper teeth in the shape of upside-down hearts

Kinda sounds like James Brown, running back for the Cleveland Browns who turned singer! :rolleyes: Although it couldn't be him or they'd know that right away, but that might be what he looked like.

Scandi

I think it has something to do with gangs. Displaying a gangs symbol upside down is a sign of disrespect.

I think Doenetwork criteria is 10 years? Not sure but the North America Missing is missing persons that are cases that fall within less time frame?

State police mp website listed a Luis Aguirre missing since 4/06 fitting description somewhat of Montville remains. I've passed along the ncic# to Pine Hill pd (where Aguirre lived). I'll check back with any updates.
kk

Dang, I hate to be disrespectful, but those are some nasty teeth. I'm surprised that someone who would spend money on fancy crowns would have such poor dental care.

wannabe, do you have a link with a picture?

www.webdb.state.nj.us
don't know how to make it a link, sorry, most days i'm really sharper than this, brain cramps all day...

google - NJ state police missing persons unit

Luis appears to be same size as victims remains. Pine Hill detective called back an hour ago and said the missing Aguirre is listed as still missing/unsolved but there had been possible leads involving New Mexico, i think. Anyway, he said thanks and that was that. I'm gonna set up some news alerts to my email thru NJ news outlets to try and follow up.
you'll (ya'll) be the first to now.
kk

Just got off phone with Det Elaine Stuart handling the investigation of this John Doe remains found in Montville NJ. She indicated she was aware of other missing person i told her about a week ago. So far nothing's confirmed, however, the odds are slim that the two are the same since the state of decomp puts the John Doe's death probably much earlier. Also, she's aware of the significance of the hearts on the teeth as being a gang symbol. As well, the place where he was found is a 'dumping' ground. Right off major expressway. So he coulda come from Kansas for all we know. She gonna be posted a composite soon and i'll come back to update you all on any new links.
Luis Aguirre missing since 4/06

http://webdb.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/njsp/mpdisplay.cgi?mpid=346
Montville remains found

http://www.morrisnjpros.org/news/2006/montville_body.htm

i'll post updates as i get them, kk

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php...FeXk3MDEzMzQwJnlyaXJ5N2Y3MTdmN3ZxZWVFRXl5Mw==

By DOUGLASS CROUSE
STAFF WRITER

MONTVILLE -- A day laborer and his nephew were charged Tuesday in the death of a man whose skeletal remains were found in a wooded lot in October.

Mario Nieto-Rivera, 32, told investigators he got into a fight with the victim, a day laborer identified as Alfredo De Los Santos-Francisco, in the spring in an abandoned house, Police Chief Richard Cook said.

Authorities said Nieto-Rivera used his hands to kill the victim.

His 20-year-old nephew, Marcos Jose Riveria, arrived moments later and allegedly wrapped the body in plastic sheeting. The two men then dumped it across the street at the edge of an industrial park, authorities said.

click on link to read the rest. Thumbs up to Investigators!

ihadcabinfever said:

Sunday, October 15, 2006

WOW! That was quick work, wasn't it. What town is this. It must be relatively small for the cops to be able to find then so soon. They probably had an idea right away what had happened, and for that matter maybe got prints off something to trace these guys. They were in the system, and that is what made it easier.

Goladf they are off the streets! Now they will make them serve their time and then ship 'em off to Mexico. If it is a long sentance, they will just send him to Mexico to serve his sentance. I knew a guy that happened to and he is in jail now in Mexico.

Scandi

It looks like the victim was ID'd and they charged two Mexican citizens for it:
Mario Nieto-Rivera, age 34, and Marcos Jose Riveria, age 22.

http://morrisprosecutor.org/2008/05/two-mexican-citizens-charged-with.asp
The charges stem from the discovery of human skeletal remains on October 12, 2006 in the area of 11 Chapin Road in Montville. The remains were removed from the scene. All bones were examined and a skeletal structure was reconstructed piece by piece as part of the forensic examination. An autopsy was conducted and Dr. Carlos Fonseca of the Morris County Medical Examiner's Office determined that the decedent had suffered a skull fracture, multiple rib fractures as well as other injuries. The cause of death was multiple blunt force trauma and the manner of death was determined to be homicide. The victim had distinctive cosmetic dentition, namely, two upside down hearts on his front teeth. The remains were positively identified as those of Alfredo De Los Santos-Francisco.

Further investigation revealed that the defendants were known acquaintances of the victim. It was ultimately determined that an argument had taken place between the victim and Nieto-Rivera at which time Nieto-Rivera began punching and kicking the victim. Nieto-Rivera than slammed the victim's head against the wall until the victim was unresponsive, at which time he dragged the victim down the stairs. The two defendants then retrieved a large piece of plastic and wrapped the body in it and carried it to the area of 11 Chapin Road where it was placed into a wooded area.

From August 2008:

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2008/08/homeless_man_admits_killing_da.html

Mario Nieto-Rivera, 34, pleaded guilty Tuesday to first-degree aggravated manslaughter. He faces an 18-year prison sentence for the death of 36-year-old Alfredo De Los Santos Francisco.

His nephew, Marcos Jose Riveria, 23, pleaded guilty this morning to disposing of human remains and faces up to five years behind bars...

Santos-Francisco was last seen alive on Dec. 12, 2005, authorities said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back