Identified! AZ - Maricopa Co., Male car accident victim, 17-35, Jun'87 - John Moore

17-35 is a very wide age range. I'm surprised the coroner couldn't determine the man's age more accurately. The small B&W photo is not of much help. :(

He looks to be in the younger range to me.

Wonder how the car was registered?

I don't understand did the passenger live? Why wouldn't he give the name? Did he say he didn't know the name of the person driving because he was a hitch hiker? you would think if he lived they would of kept asking him about the name over the years

LisainWV said:
Wonder how the car was registered?
One tentative possibility is that it could have either been unregistered and illegally driven, stolen or with ownership otherwise untraceable such as could be the case if the tags were from Mexico. Unfortunately the info provided is too thin to even begin to guess. As for the passenger the way the "report" is worded makes it almost sound as if he may not have survived the accident for long and thus couldn't rather than wouldn't provide the information but there's really nothing to go on. A search on the passenger's name with relevant keywords only yielded hits to this thread, a similar thread on another website which contained nothing we don't already know, and the Maricopa OME page about the case.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1912

I believe this is the same case....the age range is now listed as 14-18....here is a sketch of the UID.

I wonder which online group ID'd him? Kudos to whomever was working with LE!!! RIP John. My heart goes out to his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back