1176 users online (221 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sara Evans Hubby will Defend himself against her Allegations....

I wonder what in the world is going on here....... http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...546941,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I wonder what in the world is going on here....... http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...546941,00.html
    I am hoping (and guessing) Sara was smart enough to have solid proof before going to a lawyer.

Who is Sara Evans?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    I am hoping (and guessing) Sara was smart enough to have solid proof before going to a lawyer.
    I am hoping to Masterj.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Who is Sara Evans?
    She is a Country Singer and she was on "Dancing with the Stars" I think she quit it though due to this divorce and all that is happening.

Thanks, Michelle. I don't listen to country so that explains why I never heard of her. Looks like it's going to be an interesting case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Thanks, Michelle. I don't listen to country so that explains why I never heard of her. Looks like it's going to be an interesting case.
    You Welcome. She is really a good singer, too me its not so much Country, she kinda reminds me of Faith Hill with her music. She sings "I could not ask for more" You may have heard it but cant remember. Her songs are pretty popular. Her Hubby is saying she is acting totally different this past year, even the woman who sara claims had the affair with hubby is saying its NOT true.

This is gonna be interesting. The husband and former best friend/nanny are not taking these accusations lying down, strongly denying any wrongdoing. I saw on Inside Edition today where the nanny is thinking of suing Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by shopper
    This is gonna be interesting. The husband and former best friend/nanny are not taking these accusations lying down, strongly denying any wrongdoing. I saw on Inside Edition today where the nanny is thinking of suing Sara.
    I know Shopper, I really like Sara too. I hope there is nothing wrong upstairs with her .

I know Shopper, I really like Sara too. I hope there is nothing wrong upstairs with her .

It almost sounds like maybe she's got some emotional problems going on. Her husband said she had not been herself for a long time, I hope she'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by shopper
    It almost sounds like maybe she's got some emotional problems going on. Her husband said she had not been herself for a long time, I hope she'll be okay.
    I know, when I read that I wondered if something was going on with Sara. Although I am not going to dismiss her claims to fast, just because him and her are "denying" anything doesn't mean squait to me yet.

I highly doubt she made this stuff up. She has to have some evidence - she found a ton of stuff on his computer. Maybe she was wrong about the nanny - who knows. I just hope Sara hired a PI and has documented proof. Her husband denying this stuff doesn't mean anything to me. She is the one who has more to lose financially. She's been supporting him for a while I think.

Get the lie-detectors out!--for all three of them!----lol

You Welcome. She is really a good singer, too me its not so much Country, she kinda reminds me of Faith Hill with her music. She sings "I could not ask for more" You may have heard it but cant remember. Her songs are pretty popular. Her Hubby is saying she is acting totally different this past year, even the woman who sara claims had the affair with hubby is saying its NOT true.
    Well, she would wouldn't she lol

He is a perv. A complete one. It's been rumored for some time. Pervert.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast