Sara Evans Hubby will Defend himself against her Allegations....

Masterj said:
I am hoping (and guessing) Sara was smart enough to have solid proof before going to a lawyer.
I am hoping to Masterj.

Mabel said:
Who is Sara Evans?
She is a Country Singer and she was on "Dancing with the Stars" I think she quit it though due to this divorce and all that is happening.

Thanks, Michelle. I don't listen to country so that explains why I never heard of her. Looks like it's going to be an interesting case.

Mabel said:
Thanks, Michelle. I don't listen to country so that explains why I never heard of her. Looks like it's going to be an interesting case.
You Welcome. She is really a good singer, too me its not so much Country, she kinda reminds me of Faith Hill with her music. She sings "I could not ask for more" You may have heard it but cant remember. Her songs are pretty popular. Her Hubby is saying she is acting totally different this past year, even the woman who sara claims had the affair with hubby is saying its NOT true. :waitasec:

This is gonna be interesting. The husband and former best friend/nanny are not taking these accusations lying down, strongly denying any wrongdoing. I saw on Inside Edition today where the nanny is thinking of suing Sara.

shopper said:
This is gonna be interesting. The husband and former best friend/nanny are not taking these accusations lying down, strongly denying any wrongdoing. I saw on Inside Edition today where the nanny is thinking of suing Sara.
I know Shopper, I really like Sara too. I hope there is nothing wrong upstairs with her :eek: .

michelle said:
I know Shopper, I really like Sara too. I hope there is nothing wrong upstairs with her :eek: .

It almost sounds like maybe she's got some emotional problems going on. Her husband said she had not been herself for a long time, I hope she'll be okay.

shopper said:
It almost sounds like maybe she's got some emotional problems going on. Her husband said she had not been herself for a long time, I hope she'll be okay.
I know, when I read that I wondered if something was going on with Sara. Although I am not going to dismiss her claims to fast, just because him and her are "denying" anything doesn't mean squait to me yet.

I highly doubt she made this stuff up. She has to have some evidence - she found a ton of stuff on his computer. Maybe she was wrong about the nanny - who knows. I just hope Sara hired a PI and has documented proof. Her husband denying this stuff doesn't mean anything to me. She is the one who has more to lose financially. She's been supporting him for a while I think.

michelle said:
You Welcome. She is really a good singer, too me its not so much Country, she kinda reminds me of Faith Hill with her music. She sings "I could not ask for more" You may have heard it but cant remember. Her songs are pretty popular. Her Hubby is saying she is acting totally different this past year, even the woman who sara claims had the affair with hubby is saying its NOT true. :waitasec:
Well, she would wouldn't she lol

Heck yeah the nanny is denying. They probably think if these accusations are founded then the hubby stands to lose a lot of $$. These are serious accusations. I would think that Sara wouldn't want to hurt her public image by revealing such private information and then have it turn out that it was false.

I would be acting differently also if my hubby was watching *advertiser censored*, hooking up with people for sex, had an affairs and then exposed my children. Maybe she suspected for a while and didn't speak up for a while and it was eating her up inside. I know when my loser ex was diddling other girls, I suspected but didn't bring it up for a while til I had more proof, and it ate me up inside!

http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/17/alison-clinton-im-not-the-other-woman/

From the article:
Obviously unhappy with the allegations, Clinton is threatening to sue Evans if she doesn't remove her name in the divorce papers and adds she'd even submit to a lie detector test if necessary.

That's pretty compelling, to sue Sara and is willing to take a lie-detector to clear her name. I believe the nanny. Whatever else Sara's husband did or did not do remains to be seen. I hope she has proof.

narlacat said:
Well, she would wouldn't she lol
Well I dont know. There have been woman who have come clean about that stuff. I am just thinking of all the cases of men doing it with the Nanny and they are pretty quick to admit it. I know some lie as well. Who knows. I believe Sara but I guess time will tell.

True, Michelle. Maybe she was mistaken about the nanny, but I would think Sara wouldhave evidence to back up the *advertiser censored* allegations and the soliciting for sex on Craigs list.

2luvmy said:
True, Michelle. Maybe she was mistaken about the nanny, but I would think Sara wouldhave evidence to back up the *advertiser censored* allegations and the soliciting for sex on Craigs list.
I would think so too. I am sure she has what she needs, I hope anyway. I heard the Nanny was going to sue her though.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back